PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wedding alarm

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Yurii
07.11.2004, 18:04
In November the daughter marries..

Wedding...

The mass of emotions and feelings is connected with this simple word.

For someone it only dream: a magnificent white dress, solemn music,

Tears on eyes of mum, the admired looks of girlfriends, and liked in a strict black suit,

Expecting you at an altar.

And someone, speaking "wedding", recollects those iridescent days, when he

Has connected the life to dear or expensive and lovely person and has given a life to new family

It would be desirable for this day to make it is unforgettable also joyful.

Share, girls whom pleasant moments at you were..

What sobennosti: signs, customs,

How to plan wedding?

With what to begin?

What role is carried out by parents of the bride..

Especially me my role interests: mums of the bride.

Tell about the day or bottom;fundus.

Russian custom says, that the groom should not see the bride before wedding. Now it it is meaningful beautifully to take away even the bride from the house.

One more beautiful Russian custom: parents meet a newly-married couple bread yes salt, presenting them a loaf on embroidered rushnike. The groom and the bride should bite off from a loaf on a slice, not concerning or touching with its or his arms or hand. The one who will bite off a greater piece Is considered, that, that and will be the owner in the house.

By the tradition which have come to us from the West, the bride should throw a wedding bouquet to unmarried girlfriends, and that which will catch it or him, on a sign, will marry more quickly other girlfriends. Just as the bride throws the bouquet to unmarried girlfriends, the groom throws removed or taken off with a leg or pinch of the bride a garter to the single friends. The one who will catch it or her marries the first.

Through a threshold of the house the groom should transfer or carry the bride on arms or hand. Our ancestors considered or counted the bride as a titbit for malicious spirits. And here that on it or her have not guided decay, the groom carried liked on arms or hand. Before a newly-married couple will enter into the house, under a threshold put not locked latch and as soon as will enter - the latch lock and throw out. It is done or made that young lived together in the consent that marriage or spoilage was long and safe.

Olga Kr.
10.11.2004, 17:36
heheh, nicho eslja I too shall share?

At all of us it was simple, have hammered in the latest that day brachevanie in a registry office (at 4:30). It to us has allowed to sleep, make well all business or affairs, to drink-have a snack, once again to drink-have a snack. To the bride nespesha to be going to and in good nastroegii to listen to parting words and to undersign where it is necessary. After chngo we on hour or so have sat down with parents for a table, and in 1-2 hours lodge in a taxi and in aetoport

In couple of weeks, after homing, we have noted with friends this event of times five or six and have gone once more on slightly to holiday

basilura
11.11.2004, 09:17
Galina as I envy you

I tozh on wedding want! In an ideal - on the it is repeated

For that all was a fascicle, it is better to do or make all in advance... The List of visitors prosherstit that there were only those people who please young

Often " the necessary people " do not justify hopes

It is important, that people, which will serve (the manager of restaurant, the host), were adequate (at least). The host quite often accustoms to drinking visitors to Me with the host has carried, and the girlfriend - not so. He did not tell the program neither her, nor its or her mum, motivating it " a surprise buit " (). As a result he was prooooosto any

So it is better to be reinsured...

With restaurant people tozh it is necessary to be on the watchman. So, the manager of restaurant has managed to grease to us evening of the Ale from restaurant " ", gostinnitsa "Pallada". Full duura

It is important to find good agency on delivery in employment of cars since us have brought, instead of 7-8- avto have submitted on 5 places.. Agency Wedding service. The site of agency does not matter, since will drive all the same the machine or car from the center and will take dop. Money.

The photographer to take better with the digital chamber, instead of analog. Och. Many money will save on a press or seal

Already much was forgot, but... It would be desirable to repeat, that all was ideal...

If something concrete interests - write, with pleasure I shall respond

ZHanysh
11.11.2004, 19:00

At all of us it was simple, have hammered in the latest that day brachevanie in a registry office (at 4:30). It to us has allowed to sleep, make well all business or affairs, to drink-have a snack, once again to drink-have a snack. To the bride nespesha to be going to and in good nastroegii to listen to parting words and to undersign where it is necessary. After chngo we on hour or so have sat down with parents for a table, and in 1-2 hours lodge in a taxi and in aetoport

In couple of weeks, after homing, we have noted with friends this event of times five or six and have gone once more on slightly to holiday

It would be ideal.. After the Registry office in the airport..

But a newly-married couple wish to spend " as it is necessary "..

(Though.. Whom it is necessary?!)

15.11.2004, 06:16

It would be ideal.. After the Registry office in the airport..

But a newly-married couple wish to spend " as it is necessary "..

(Though.. Whom it is necessary?!)

And me kattsa, that is possible and on a trace. Day

This day in fact for all life!

GG
17.11.2004, 00:59
Galina as I envy you

Galink, thanks for such prompt reply!

We search for the host with references..

Naslyshana already about their alcoholism..

The car (good) - will allocate to the groom at job..

Probably e photographer too.

The Photographer to take better with the digital chamber, instead of analog. Och. Many money will save on a press or seal

And here has not understood.. Can you had in view of all on the contrary?

From the digital camera of a photo while is more dear or expensive,

Than with analog..

Me, basically, now most of all in forthcoming event interests: how I should conduct myself?

What speeches "to push", how newly-married couple to meet?

I shall add: families at us full.. And from the bride, and c the parties or sides of the groom..

The daughter has heard about a sign, that mum of the bride should be only in a dress on wedding and in tselnokrojnom..

I.e. without a girdle (not detachable).

Who heard about such sign? (I search for a dress..)

Vaal
20.11.2004, 09:37
Galina as I envy you

Galink, thanks for such prompt reply!

We search for the host with references..

Naslyshana already about their alcoholism..

The car (good) - will allocate to the groom at job..

Probably e photographer too.

The Photographer to take better with the digital chamber, instead of analog. Och. Many money will save on a press or seal

And here has not understood.. Can you had in view of all on the contrary?

From the digital camera of a photo while is more dear or expensive,

Than with analog..

Not absolutely Photographers, as a rule, plant to print foty at them since can scratch, spoil negatives, etc. We printed: 10*15 = 10 re, 15*20 = 20 re.

And 10*15 from digit = 2,99 re

And it is much more convenient - how much times do not print, and quality one, from negatives each time quality worsens.

Me, basically, now most of all in forthcoming event interests: how I should conduct myself?

What speeches "to push", how newly-married couple to meet?

I shall add: families at us full.. And from the bride, and c the parties or sides of the groom..

The daughter has heard about a sign, that mum of the bride should be only in a dress on wedding and in tselnokrojnom..

I.e. without a girdle (not detachable).

Who heard about such sign? (I search for a dress..)

I about such sign did not hear, but is assured, that with your figure to find a dress not difficultly

My mum practically did or made nothing, the loaf was held by its or his mum (ksta, a newly-married couple odlzhny to break off on a piece who is more - that and the owner, and it is then diligent them (pieces) to salt - and to feed each other - last time each other salt), only a toast has said... But, basically, it is more that than anything also it is not necessary - in fact the host conducts

Essno, mum helped or assisted me, but it any more absolutely concerns to "external" action, more likely it is hidden or latent from eyes

NataP
21.11.2004, 12:59
Essno, mum helped or assisted me, but it any more absolutely concerns to "external" action, more likely it is hidden or latent from eyes

Have a little calmed me..

And that experts absolutely are not present.. And, naturally, on weddings of girlfriends-

Never paid attention to a role of mum on wedding..

chemworld
25.11.2004, 02:24
Pleasant event at you About a role of mum I do not know, can, simply to be series, to support or maintain, if it is necessary, simply view that the daughter always could, having turned back to see your eyes and a smile, imho, this most important.

From signs: on the bride there should be something old, something new, something the, something another's;

Shoes (precisely I do not remember), but nosok necessarily closed;

The groom, taking away the bride, should pass through road i.e. if on the machine or car - to stop on other party or side of street and pehom chapat up to the bride, to take for an arm or a hand and here and so messages to the machine or car (or to carry, it how to turn out).

athlontb
28.11.2004, 08:20
Has oh recollected the wedding - excitements practically were not

To Thursday have gone or send have undersigned

On Friday - have noted in a small circle at restaurant

And on Saturday - in wedding travel

Polinushka
01.12.2004, 16:40
At me wedding was wrong up to impropriety. Parents on wedding were not. Only the friends, one youth. We lived before wedding together, spent the night last night together, devishnika and malchishnika at us was not. Before wedding to us there came my school friends (I at them the witness was, and we with them have shirked midnight before wedding) .my with the husband all arranged, anybody did not help or assist us (financially including) .buket I did not throw, since unmarried on wedding was not, and I wished to save a bouquet. To itself on a dress and to the husband on a jacket (from a wrong side, estestveno) has pinned on bulavochke. The dress at me was not tselnokrojnoe. So we have done without special traditions. To tell the truth, not especially zamorachivalas I signs. If people do not like each other any keeping will accept will not help or assist. And if like and will try to make the joint life perfect, what difference as wedding : customs or without. I know some pairs which in general wedding did not do or make, have gone or send and have undersigned, and fine live! And is such that all at them was by rules and traditions, and live draw as or have divorced already. Do or make how it would be desirable young, in fact it is THEIR holiday. The host was quite good, but visitors have appeared shustree it or her and she from the middle of a feast, it is possible to tell or say, had a rest. The photographer was only in the REGISTRY OFFICE, the rest fotkali visitors on 2 fotika-. By the way, photos have better turned out amateur instead of professional. And in general I was on several weddings, and here that : brings mother of the husband, instead of the bride. Mum of the bride in general on wedding does not carry any special semantic load. For the repayment witnesses respond. Parents of the bride simply address young (after the repayment)

zerg
05.12.2004, 07:39
Wedding... At me was like as all and by rules... But now I would make much in another way.

And in general all as at all. The repayment - the REGISTRY OFFICE - guljanie on park and a photo - restaurant.

My mum too searched for a dress integral.

With what to begin?

CHesno speaking we began that my future husband has come to ask in marriage, and at already posvatamshis and its or his parents have started all to discuss mine.

I look you already know both about the machine or car and about the photographer, etc. so all depends on you already own what information.

rampage
06.12.2004, 06:57
I do not know that would be necessary fine if parents have helped or assisted with the organization that young did not feel "squeezed out" on wedding

Fingers
09.12.2004, 06:56
In my opinion, all these signs-boshes. In total it is impossible to know. One one speak, others-another or -others;-other. In occasion of a dress of mum, I heard, what exactly the mother-in-law should be in a dress. In general, my mother-in-law just also was in a dress, the figure allows her. But here to my mum the dress is not has gone. I consider or count, to believe it is necessary only in good signs which you for define or determine as good. My groom saw also a dress (bought together) and a make up trial both we spent the night together and left together the house. Everyone defines or determines for itself(himself), that is important to him instead of as people will tell or say or as it is necessary.

At our friends, for example, wedding on this Friday. So the groom so on signs is dragged, that not only a dress of the bride did not wish to see, but also that the bride it or him did not see a suit. Thus, all half a year before wedding, periodically wished to leave the beloved.

09.12.2004, 15:45
We aspired to that all was as much as possible informal. Any repayments, signs, draws, competitions, the host, a bayan, theft of the bride an ooze at the worst shoes. We have chosen orders, have reserved avto, cafe, the photographer. After the REGISTRY OFFICE have gone to walk and be photographed, then a supper in a warm informal situation, then night in lux Mariotta. All has passed or has taken place freely, cheerfully and nenaprjazhno, it was pleasant to all.

mistr-O-
12.12.2004, 01:54
I do not know that would be necessary fine if parents have helped or assisted with the organization that young did not feel "squeezed out" on wedding

All of us have made and did not feel squeezed out on wedding. Here it is material pushchaj help or assist, and in :! Well them on figs, together with relatives from village Kukuevo which otrodjas did not use to know neither the groom nor the bride but which " should be invited to wedding, and that is inconvenient " .eshche me it was pleasant that I did or made all on the taste and anybody to me did not torment that I do or make something " not as it is necessary ", a dress has bought or purchased too magnificent and opened or open, for interior has spent a heap of money, etc. and t.p.. Certainly, has put much but if all in advance to plan, with all it is possible to consult. I, remember, before wedding spets. tetradochku has got or started. Has painted all on days: to descend or go, with whom to agree, that where to buy or purchase.

Robert
14.12.2004, 14:34
I congratulate you on such wonderful event!

On wedding as it seems to me, at parents a small role. So to say for an interior it is more. And here in preprazdnichnoj you put can as it is necessary to help or assist young. We have for some reason decided to not address for the help to parents... As it has then appeared - very much in vain! We have literally come crawling To the wedding... And on execution or performance of the first matrimonial (!) duty or debt we simply persuaded each other!

So I advise to join immediate organization of a celebration - to communicate there, to go there. Very much many forces are taken away with the organization! Though then and feedback sootvetsvujushchaja will be.

On what I now have in another way looked or seen?

The host! At us was very weak... The mood of visitors will depend On it or her in many respects - but it and so it is clear.

The photographer. Necessarily professional! I categorically do not believe, that photos with guest fotikov can be equaled with proffi. And digit or Membranula or film... In my opinion not and it is important. We had Membranula or film - at once unpacked or printed out photos 200, have made time-lapse listing that it was convenient to unpack or print out. About!!!!!!! The Size of photos for the album! A minimum 13*18! Small are not looked!

Ornament of a hall. Very much give festively-playful mood globules. We had in itself very beautiful restaurant, therefore did not begin to decorate. But globules are a miracle! On the one hand childly, on the other hand, very romantically.

Music/musicians. We invited group latinoamerikantsev which play clubs (I has then met them in one of night institutions). They have created absolutely tremendous atmosphere in style latino! Lit even grannies of my husband. Yes as!

Buffet table before a feast. Necessarily agree about this moment when at restaurant visitors will be going to. All odnovrmenno will not arrive. And that who will arrive the first, it will be pleasant, that them already meet a glass of a champagne and easy or light;mild snack. Young at this time can borrow or occupy in the svadebnyi a portfolio.

MCH
16.12.2004, 23:11

All of us have made and did not feel squeezed out on wedding. Here it is material pushchaj help or assist, and in :! Well them on figs, together with relatives from village Kukuevo which otrodjas did not use to know neither the groom nor the bride but which " should be invited to wedding, and that is inconvenient " .eshche me it was pleasant that I did or made all on the taste and anybody to me did not torment that I do or make something " not as it is necessary ", a dress has bought or purchased too magnificent and opened or open, for interior has spent a heap of money, etc. and t.p.. Certainly, has put much but if all in advance to plan, with all it is possible to consult. I, remember, before wedding spets. tetradochku has got or started. Has painted all on days: to descend or go, with whom to agree, that where to buy or purchase.

We too did or made all. And then I have regretted, because forces do not remain on what (almost). It was a pity to me, that my mum was in other city and could not help or assist me because I trust its or her taste unconditionally! And parents of the husband could simply to ask be made any technical things - to bring, bring.

It agree, these are very pleasant efforts! But very much energozatratnye.

sergeo Prague
17.12.2004, 03:08
I did not like ours profes. Photos that that at all there such intense faces, and any they.... Stereotypic (in Moscow, obviously is easier with this business, and at us here at all familiar pairs one and tezhe : the same places in the same poses) .u us the most interesting and beautiful photos from a buffet table. We "have got" with filming. To me at all nra record of ours : a -mistake, and djadechku that removed or took out month 3 vytsepljali that he has altered, and have spat... But the professional whom to us praised highly as soon as it is possible. Here also believe after that to people...

sergey81
18.12.2004, 19:40
We aspired to that all was as much as possible informal. Any repayments, signs, draws, competitions, the host, a bayan, theft of the bride an ooze at the worst shoes. We have chosen orders, have reserved avto, cafe, the photographer. After the REGISTRY OFFICE have gone to walk and be photographed, then a supper in a warm informal situation, then night in lux Mariotta. All has passed or has taken place freely, cheerfully and nenaprjazhno, it was pleasant to all.

Me the question - what for always interested? And how you left in the morning? In a dress?

Leffirty
19.12.2004, 22:13
And nevertheless I for the organization of wedding young that for certain all has turned out as would be desirable heroes of the festivities. And about : would not refuse, probably. We spent the night at ourselves. postelku I longly chose for the first marriage night. But...., she is not dared or do not laugh, took place at us day through 3 after wedding. In day of wedding very much ustali, at once have fallen asleep without back legs or foots, moreover and have squabbled at bedtime. And then usilenno celebrated with friends and forces for night of love did not suffice categorically. A gloom

nastya_1234
20.12.2004, 12:15
L.Alisa!

I too for that all was how want young! But also the help today would not refuse!

dina5
23.12.2004, 10:57
L.Alisa!

I too for that all was how want young! But also the help today would not refuse!

The help-it or -this;-thus well, especially when this help of the opinion at the slightest pretext does not state and only does or makes about what ask.

Elliv
27.12.2004, 13:14
L.Alisa!

The help-it or -this;-thus well, especially when this help of the opinion at the slightest pretext does not state and only does or makes about what ask.

Well - I about such.

zerik
31.12.2004, 10:36
Girls, and to you given did not collect mum? Estimate, washing mamulja has guessed that from my infancy has started to collect to me given. I when have seen it or he has burst out laughing, and mum has taken offence. Girls, there was pieces of 5 combinations GDRovskih -synthetic under a breast of the size 3 (at me the second, and sometimes and 1 I I buy), nochnushki to toe in babushkinskom style from sittsa, well I have approved towels and have sent myself home as well as 2 plaids (all of them as on selection have appeared one-and-a-half, and at us 1 bed-2 spalka, tazhe history with bed-clothes. On which ljad my mum bought all these years a tissue different, in basic something from the category of squeak 70- (can who remembers this horror?), from same supermaterjalchika pair dressing gownes of breed 70 and the size 50-52 (at me 42-44) .eshche carpets from which otpinyvajus (would live about parents, would take away can and so there were no they still to drag for 3000 km) .koroche, I have solved, if I will have a daughter-any given.