PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The most beautiful future mum

Страницы : [1] 2 3

natalyp
20.08.2004, 02:08
Has read through, that pregnant women need to select very carefully cosmetics since some components containing in her are counter-indicative during this period. Prompt what components what cosmetic procedures are harmful also is impossible to do or make? And whether it is possible to paint fingernails or nails, to use a liquid for putting off or taking out of a varnish and an agent for excision of a cuticle?

imported_Ai
31.08.2004, 14:30
Has asked mum - she used all - I was born like normal. Here it seems to paint hair is impossible

Matilda
03.09.2004, 17:59
My opinion is those - to use from dekorativki and creams it is possible for everything, only is cautious. In sense - all this should be fresh and normal quality. Read, that the allergy on habitual a cream is possible or probable. In a life did not meet uniform such example. Probably, happens, but it is rare. The cosmetics is better for selecting gipoallergennuju, with a minimum otdushek, it is clear. Whether to paint with a varnish, it in general personal desire of everyone. I would paint, if it would be desirable. An example of the friend which used all, including nail polish, plus smoked (badly, but its or her this business), and has given birth to the boy on 4 kg., very much even healthy, me personally calms or abirritates.

To paint hair really it is impossible, anyway, in certain the periods of pregnancy; only if henna.

maratfr
24.09.2004, 16:03
Absolutely precisely it is impossible (or essential restrictions) to use decorative lipstick.

Anyway to warn from something or to forbid completely the observing doctor should. Necessarily ask!

During this period superfluous predostorzhnost will not prevent.

In occasion of painting hair too it agree.

Gold
02.10.2004, 04:46
And my one friend painted hair, yes too nothing happens. How then to go with otrosshimi roots and not well-groomed head? Looking what paint, seems to me, in fact there is a staining, and there is a toning (like as without amiaka). And also there is a heap of prejudices, type such - during pregnancy to be sheared it is impossible. But pregnancy lasts 9 months, and usually people are sheared, to that needs to support or maintain the form, - once a month That, turns out to go lohudroj?

DmitrAl
03.10.2004, 15:47
_, and why it is impossible to use lipstick? She contains any poison or venom dangerous to a fetus, whether that? Simply I about what similar did not hear, I am or be interested in the new information. As I, for example, without lipstick cannot manage at all, have got used to use for many years.

tnb
05.10.2004, 23:26
Bullie, you are right, tonirujushchimi agents, without ammonia, like it is possible to use. Ammonia is harmful, how much or as far as I know. And about a hairstyle I am silent. Simply prejudice. For many people an inaccurate head simply source of constant stress. Also what, nine months and to go malicious and nervous? At pregnant real problems suffices, that still them still to invent.

silver62
29.10.2004, 21:11
It is necessary to be guided by common sense. If is

To paint fingernails or nails it is not necessary, if you do or make it twice day and each time longly and sensually inhale aroma of a varnish. In other cases - it is possible.

The main thing - to not listen to all successively. It was necessary to me to lay on conservation in the company of rural inhabitants of an average and advanced age - there I have learned or have found out, that pregnant women not only to be sheared, but also to wash almost never it is impossible

Melnikova
14.11.2004, 22:04
Disputes or Spores I do not enter. And that to itself to paint and when - everyone solves itself. In a coffee house we share either the knowledge, or the opinions.

tns76
24.11.2004, 14:05
From my experience of dialogue with pregnant women (I while never) I have understood, that at this time it would be desirable itself to feel beautiful and liked. Clearly, that the most important - health, but from mood depends too much. If I like myself, I feel well-groomed and beautiful it by all means positively affects and associates. In my opinion, many women do or make a mistake or an error, ceasing itself to watch or keep up during pregnancy. It is possible to care about health and to look or appear well. And those persons who prefer to complain of a life and to manipulate relatives, usually really badly look or appear and badly itself feel. And emotions of mum are passed the baby all.

Cypress
24.11.2004, 19:54
The future mum is more than harm will put or render to the child if will go not well-groomed, malicious, nervous and not satisfied. And I such also shall be if to me to forbid to use lipstick, to do or make a make up, to look after myself, to cut or undercut hair. If I shall be lohudroj bare, I shall fly into a rage And potm, all these prejudices, no less than that pregnant women to be photographed is impossible have appeared during immemorial times when the cosmetics was done or made it is not known from what was bad quality. Lipsticks which now let out or release firms respecting, more often gipoallergenny and are repeatedly tested, and in drugstores there are even special lines of creams and shampoos for pregnant women. So an output or exit always to find it is possible.

I doubt, that nail polish or lipstick will put or render to the child of harm more, than air which its or his mother breathes.

Sotov
15.12.2004, 16:56
About painting of hair during pregnancy I somewhere read, that because of change of a hormonal background color of hair often turns out not such what is expected, and is washed off eraska not how usually, and examples the given information proves to be true.

Girl Artemka
19.12.2004, 01:02
About lipstick nothing heard, itself used all road has given birth without problems. About dyeing of hair - I did not paint, but heard, that it is possible to do or make plumelets (highlights). About manicure-pedicure to me my daddy has told or said, when I was already almost 8 months. I a pedicure did or made posledie months in interior since to bend down it is simply impossible. Very much cheered up, when legs or pinches well-groomed! So I recommend.

Has forgotten to add, what there is any cream from spots (Retinolum??) at which in no event it is impossible to become pregnant since he causes developmental anomalies of a fetus. Doctors can even send on abortion if learn or find out, that use this cream.

Vahid
30.12.2004, 17:19
Foufi, the cream is called Renova and contains tretinoidnuju an acid (excuse, of exact Russian name it is not assured). On abortion after its or his use, certainly, will not send, but he categorically not rekommenduetsja. Also usual Retinolum, a benzoyl peroksid/NON? a benzoyl (often contains in agents from spots), Acidum salicylicum, any kind AHA Also is not recommended. From painting hair too rekommenduetsja to refrain, if it is possible or probable.

To paint fingernails or nails, to use an agent for excision of a varnish or a cuticle it is possible. Or at least I never saw any censures on them.

Life
08.01.2005, 14:23
Tigerlily, do not drive. These creams can use, it is not recommended to use only the strongest agents, type, Retin-A, and, certainly, Accutane. In usual creams with its or his Retinolum so it is not enough, that he will not affect or influence a fetus in any way.

olegbom
18.01.2005, 02:13
Marfushenka, that I speak, I not from a ceiling take. And the final choice remains for you.

Olesya L.
18.01.2005, 09:42
And something knows somebody about structure of exhaust gases of cars? Here where a well of "useful" substances. Look or see for the sake of interest. After that nail polish and a paint for hair children's morning performance will seem. All this is better then to live time somewhere behind city and to move exclusively on a cartage, than to go with otrosshimi roots, without manicure and shelled labiums

Valentine.
04.02.2005, 18:09
Katty, also do not speak!

_, yes I to not argue with you was going to. I was interested, what component () in decorative lipstick teratogen for a fetus. No more that. For I did not meet such information. And if it infa from OBS, as well as about hairstyles me she does not interest. Only and only. Easier or simply to approve or confirm about a harmfulness for a fetus, it is necessary to have the concrete information.

Tatosha
14.02.2005, 01:29
The most important - is better to refrain from inhalation of steams of an acetone and other in the first trimester of pregnancy when the basic organs of a fetus are pawned, tsns and other..

pomogite_mne
27.02.2005, 05:58
The most important - is better to refrain from inhalation of steams of an acetone and other in the first trimester of pregnancy when the basic organs of a fetus are pawned, tsns and other..

At me the child was born with developmental anomaly of an intestine, personally I am inclined to see the reason of it or this that just in a month first-second to pregnancy I in the class carried out repairs... Paints, varnishes. Understand...

ZHannachernova
28.02.2005, 21:17
The ??O-prize, acetone and other flying toxicant in lots or plenties, probably, can affect or influence. I here read, that badly even have begun to smell washing for sanitary technicians with bleaching powder to inhale.

JUlianaLatypova
08.03.2005, 08:08
Thanks though have a little calmed, and that I as have presented such period to go as the stupid person, and after sorts or labors of the extension, a cellulitis and other so then no psychologist from depression will deduce or remove me. And so the doctor has forbidden to be engaged in run, dances, shaping. And I without it or this cannot. Was at the cosmetician, have told or said there, that from procedures it is counter-indicative Darsenval and preparations containing bonds of Hydrargyrum and lead.

talisman
21.03.2005, 04:23
The subject from cosmetics smoothly leaves to " That chemistry in general harmfully pregnant "

I read, that powders washing any, by virtue of that that they powders are harmful. Type the smallest particles get in respiratory ways, etc.

There were liquid washing-up liquids. And contact to them is minimal, if the machine.

byte
29.03.2005, 06:55
And on what you month of pregnancy, if not a secret? I heard, that only in first three months it is impossible to go in for sports, and then on slightly it is possible. I plan zaberemenit and this subject is very interesting to me. The cartridge " aerobics for pregnant women " here has bought or purchased. And actually there such step!!! I already through 15 minutes (it was the first cartridge - there for beginners) was as a herring! So the pregnant woman tetenka loaded with the exercises!!! What there pregnant women! I know, that there are special schools for pregnant women where it is possible to be engaged in special gymnastics. In my opinion, it is a good variant: you will be under supervision - first, and secondly, there there will be no too serious exercises.

And in occasion of extensions and others bjak with a skin - me one girl that it is necessary to be smeared with vitamin E in butter or oil has told or said, but to ask the doctor is better, whether it is possible to do or make it. Now in general it is full of any creams.

APTEM
08.04.2005, 16:28
Somebody can will prompt, whether has any attitude or relation to vitamin A betain? Whether It is possible to use during pregnancy agents with this substance?

In an Internet has found, that betain- an agent, is a derivative glitsina - amino acids which is a part some many fibers, for example, gelatin.

Chemistry I do not understand, very much confuse :-Carotinum - betain.