PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dior

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

_
04.04.2005, 22:43
Has just created a subject, and a forum sgljuchil. Can ktonibud in a course in occasion of the prices in Russia on IOD aqua poudre? And if someone already used, respond please - whether really so well matiruet?

EVolkov
05.04.2005, 12:23
I most do not have experience (unfortunately) with this powder - only yesterday has gone to buy new, but Diora was not (I that and has forgotten after holidays - that wished it or her to try or taste) and has again bought or purchased Clinics.. But simply it wanted to you to help or assist a little - this powder was discussed and here with responses of others forumjanok

*amp; gt; super - a hit - water powder

*amp; gt; IOD diorovskaja - well it is simple

*amp; gt; charm,

If I yet have not mentioned it or her in the laudatory speeches now it is a high time Excellent or Different matirujushchee an agent!

Powder is good that matiruet well and for a long time. In the form of a powder which turns on the face in transparent vodichku and there and then dries up. It is possible atop tonalnika and powders, she does not wash off them.

Class:

akvapudra iodine Dior

hoh33
06.04.2005, 02:46
Precisely I do not remember, but in my opinion the price 16 dollars

vikulya@rol.ru
06.04.2005, 18:53
Such inexpensive?

spatterdock
07.04.2005, 08:57
Thanks all huge.

The mask, 16 like cannot be - she on sale of the order 20

Maria_l
08.04.2005, 03:43
Saw in " Ohotnom to Series ". Cost pribl. 650 re.

Inessa
08.04.2005, 05:19
Thanks all for answers. I taki have reserved all to the girlfriend to bring to me from Finland. Let hardly will be more dear or expensive, but the fake is more than confidence what not

*SunShine*
09.04.2005, 01:08
In my opinion this series all inexpensive. I recently in AP looked this powder, but on its or her sale was not. The seller to me like has named this price. But now I and itself am not assured, or she was mistaken. I shall be there still-shall look or see. I am sorry, if has confused...

kuchapka
09.04.2005, 02:41
In America she costs or stands 20, in Russia can hardly be cheaper.

Matiruet it is very class

Vyacheslav To
09.04.2005, 07:47
And how completely is called?

Nata-Li-2005
10.04.2005, 01:04
I use this feature of month two. It is happy or enough. Matiruet it is good. A unique minus - inconvenient packing.

anna2
10.04.2005, 12:42
Has learned or Has found out, in -21 dollar. Without discounts. Maks. The discount of 15 %.

Skorpiosha
10.04.2005, 15:20
Girls, dubal two, the name of powder will write please completely.

_1982
10.04.2005, 21:58
The full name of powder in the name of a subject. Firm Dior

mutya
11.04.2005, 15:07
I once again shall lift an old subject, it is possible?

And how to use this -powder, if not atop tonalnika and powders? Usually I all over again am smeared with a day time cream, then tonalnikom, and I am then powdered. It is possible to smear it or her (to powder, impose??) up to a day time cream or after, but before tone? And that something to me nekomfortno after dekorativki something or something else to use.

Whether and for a long time packing suffices?

And here still... Who-string knows the mechanism of its or her action? In fact she any microsponges cannot absorb surpluses of Adeps, if she atop tonalnika?

vin
12.04.2005, 10:40
I so have understood that it or her vsezh atop of only. She does not grease a make up. On how much will suffice I do not know. Also I do not know as operates or works, it probably a know-how of firm.

Serega
13.04.2005, 00:01
And if under tonalnik to smear, what will not be matirovat? Or tonalnik will roughly lay down?

Galina_Sh
13.04.2005, 22:05
I think that will not be matirovat. I do not know. And to try or taste I do not want as tonalnikom I do not use.

Yana
14.04.2005, 12:55
Girls, prompt!

I wish to buy or purchase... But I do not know, on kach- here these two kinds identical? http: // dior.com/pcd/International/I... tandard/505.gif

http: // dior.com/pcd/International/I... tandard/468.gif

I remember all praised Diorovskuju the five (but in my opinion square packing, i.e. here the second link)... I have looked after for myself on color what the first (color directly such how on a picture) .a such is at somebody? What impressions?

And if among obladatelnits there are brunettes with brown eyes, write, if remember, what number or room at you these shadows...

All in advance many thanks.

Malicious psinka
15.04.2005, 02:59
At me - the second link, that is, not strias, and with rombikom in seredinke, quality very much pleases. Under number or room I shall not prompt, as at me other color scale. By the way, I have bought or purchased the five only because it would be desirable complex or difficult effect on an output or exit, on every day I polzuju one-two color therefrom so, can, and to "dvoechkam" it is necessary to get accustomed - there simply nemerjano combinations ---__ - both cold, and warm shades.

Successful purchase!

bon
15.04.2005, 21:33
And at me - the second, with rombikom, 580. In AP on gifts gave in the summer. Quality very much even pleasant

S.G.P.
16.04.2005, 14:22
, ciao!

I chesnut-coloured with brown eyes. At me here such naborchik:

It is number or room 710, the Browns.

AH'KA
17.04.2005, 03:07
Thanks!

I try to find on every day something. I remember, that praised D, therefore and has decided to stop on them...

But here scale... Something could pick up from "rhombus" .mne it would not be desirable, that were grey, black... Well in general that I have picked up (link) .hotja certainly not an ideal is similar... On scale I mean

Dvushki looked too...

Do not know, where in an Internet existing colors to look or see? And that can there (in the magician-not) where I looked not all scale?

Where you risunochek have taken this? Obviously not from that place where I took.. Can there and all scale is?

And more a question how you insert a drawing? I am not able

General
17.04.2005, 04:04
Hm.. Too I am going to diorovskuju the five priobrest, but here 710 I anywhere would not see has remembered - everywhere there is a same brown variant, more dark. Wished on to stop itself...

e-v-l
17.04.2005, 19:24
At Dior all shadows of excellent or different quality. Never negative responses heard. Itself I use the same five as CANDY.