PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Envy

Страницы : [1] 2 3

06.03.2005, 19:56
It is simply tired with envy of people... And from its or her consequences...

The question idle time - AS With her TO STRUGGLE?

Rass
07.03.2005, 22:48

To not strain... But to you, babonki, it is very complex or difficult for making, as ljuite you ljasy against each other tochit even if consider or count itself not balabolkami...

Vasiliska
08.03.2005, 12:53
To not pay attention. And if activly envy (with actions) - to respond adequately, that nepovadno would be!

Kastet
09.03.2005, 13:49
To that though envy? And in what it is expressed?

And sometimes people give out that desirable for valid. Used to know one madam who considered or counted, that to her envy, and all was much easier, she simply liked nobody. I hope, it not your case.

Franky
11.03.2005, 05:38
To That though envy? And in what it is expressed?

And sometimes people give out that desirable for valid. Used to know one madam who considered or counted, that to her envy, and all was much easier, she simply liked nobody. I hope, it not your case.

CHesno to tell or say I do not aspire that to like that (except for the guy). And envy everything, such impression that when badly too envy you.... Simply very much has got.

And to hide I am able nothing - if there is all I

KS
12.03.2005, 05:05
CHesno to tell or say I do not aspire that to like that (except for the guy). And envy everything, such impression that when badly too envy you.... Simply very much has got.

By that you consider or count that everyone envy you, you are envious! Throw you it! Never it will finish to goods!

Elle2
14.03.2005, 06:04

When to envy do not pay attention and posledsvy will not be any.

ellis
15.03.2005, 11:22

Here therefore also envy, give an occasion. Learn to not parade everything, that have. Divide pleasure and successes only with those whom it concerns or touches, and with the others behave more modestly. I do not know other way, and whether there is he?...

Swetlana
17.03.2005, 15:11
And in what she is expressed?

Natali 35
18.03.2005, 18:00

That.. Here it is direct to anybody to anybody????????????????

zlatolga
20.03.2005, 13:43

Well I as it is possible to envy in general to all do not understand....

You a case not the Aphrodite-ao??a-aOON??na in one face? Or around of you one continuous losers and idlers with the face of a baba-yaga or Kashcheja?

arslan
21.03.2005, 08:52
Do not pay to others attention and then to you of anything will not seem

eclat
23.03.2005, 07:27

That.. Here it is direct to anybody to anybody????????????????

From those whom I know. The person simply put itself above others and emphasized it, and it actually mismatched the validity.

Ramilja
23.03.2005, 22:13

You a case not the Aphrodite-ao??a-aOON??na in one face? Or around of you one continuous losers and idlers with the face of a baba-yaga or Kashcheja?

poporoshu to not become personal! And I can use glory of the first beauty in the certain circles

TatjanaSenkova
25.03.2005, 11:56

poporoshu to not become personal! And I can use glory of the first beauty in the certain circles

Dugilov
26.03.2005, 01:30
Here that great have told or said in this occasion:

In another's arms or hand of bread krohi a greater or big chunk seem.

A.D.Kantemir

The envious person is unfortunate the misfortune and another's happiness.

Item Buast

Slander - so dangerous weapon, as well as fire.

And. Rubinshtejn

The envious person is unfortunate the misfortune and another's happiness.

Item Buast

Alya
28.03.2005, 05:18

In any way it is impossible borotsja. IMHO Simply to realize that she was, is and will be always. Unfortunately. Therefore it is necessary to not pay attention simply. I do not think what to hide all the successes, it is an output or exit. I can not suffer or bear people which specially anything about myself do not tell, all always at them in a secret, never anything superfluous to you will tell or say, because are afraid that will envy them.

kryl
30.03.2005, 08:19
And what at you a consequence of envy???

And in general, start up speak! Better bad responses, than any. Means, you are still interesting to the world

succuba
01.04.2005, 03:28
And what at you a consequence of envy???

And in general, start up speak! Better bad responses, than any. Means, you are still interesting to the world

About that, envy, than full apathy is better.

Lyuba
01.04.2005, 06:32
Actually, when to the person all life envy, at it or him immunity I is developed or produced has grown in the provided family, and to me ALWAYS envied. Studied perfectly well, people spoke: certainly, the daddy to director pays; have offered the modelling contract: papiny communications or connections; beautiful MCH: on papiny money zaritsja And me pofig! Because immunity Here, I was uttered it to that, those people who very much would like complain that to them envied. Or really nobody likes them, and they think, what is it with them with envy do not communicate.

kirill 85
01.04.2005, 07:10
And I do not communicate with people who are inclined to envy.

But actually, I think, that you goes in cycles in " general envy ".

Maskarad
03.04.2005, 13:26
Envy, ability to envy - one of the most terrible human defects. Envy plants friends, envy ruins the best attitudes or relations, envy drives to crime. And the main thing, with envy you will not be rescueed or saved, another's envy, slanting envy can ruin everyone.

To that do people envy? To another's luck, another's oof, another's beauty, another's mind or wit and talent. Envy settles in heart as if or as by itself, and it seems, it or her to not win, it or her to not get off. And speak: " In its or his heart envy was stirred ". Envy happens so is strong, that the person goes mad, he of what cannot think literally, he constantly envies. Envy glozhet also can torture it or him absolutely: up to mors envies.

When at the person a trouble, everyone regret it or him. And the envious person is pleased, sometimes secretly, and sometimes and openly - cannot constrain the pleasure.

Any feeling so do not hide, how envy, because this or thus most shameful of feelings. Envy usually do not admit, it or her hide even from itself, so it is shameful - to envy.

The some people consider or count, that as if envy happens black and white. Speak: " I envy him white envy " - that is I do not wish a harm to him, but would like to have the same, that is at it or him. Think, that white envy not so pozorna as present or true, black at which bear it malice. Actually any envy is bad. If at your friend or the friend mind or wit and talent - who to you prevents to develop the mind or wit and talent why it is necessary to look back at another? The habit constantly to think of itself, to mark or celebrate in mind or wit: " And at me is not present, and I live worse, and I not such beautiful " - gradually lead drying up black, or slanting as Pushkin speaks, envy. Envy slanting because the person is mown, stealthily glances at another, compares the life to a life of another.

Envy to another's oof is especially dangerous. Now we in the country had rich people - well and let to itself live as want, to us what business? But envy tochit: why he goes by the machine or car, and I go on foot? Why at it or him dear or expensive things, and at me anything is not present? To justify bad feeling, envy, people declare or announce all rich almost thieves. One envious person, another, the third, and here in the country it becomes already restless, full lots of envious persons are going to, they call to revolutions, they wish to take away all at rich and to divide or undresse between all. In our country there was such time when envy to rich has led to revolution and have spilled the sea of a blood. But nobody became richer. Envy never conducts to oof. On the contrary, she dulls or blunts abilities and deprives with last chance to reach or achieve worthy, and even a rich life. If at you abuse rich - never support or maintain these conversations, do not give in, afraid of slanting envy!

But what to do or make, if envy was stirred and in your heart?

Run from it or her, suppress it or her, do not allow her to inflame - she will ruin you.

Yes, it is normal - to condemn bad acts, to become angry about dishonest people, to achieve validity. Anything you like, only to not envy, to not bear another it malice that he is clever, beautifully dressed or rich.

Do not envy oof, glance in itself - you too have any other oof, you are in own way good and successful - would like, that someone envied you?

Do not envy never, to anybody, in what.

Paul To.
05.04.2005, 10:28

But actually, I think, that you goes in cycles in " general envy ".

It you to me? Many girls who speak, that envy all of them because of their appearance, is valid more often zatsiklennye. To me not because of appearance envy, and that I can not work, and money all is Therefore I do not go in cycles, instead of I take all to heart. Always spoke and will speak, what for because of it or this to experience?

Excuse, if it was not to me

Nafanja
05.04.2005, 19:33
Start to show false modesty. And all kind to cause in people pity and sympathy. Go beaten and smile plaintively so.

Sigh more often and extol envious persons: " In carries! To Me so! "

sergyk911
07.04.2005, 21:24

It you to me?

Well, here and advice or council to you, seems to me, efficient has allowed - to not communicate with people not your level. They, levels, in fact different happen - material, spiritual and pr..

Having noticed the slightest attributes of hostility from friends, simply I cease to communicate with them. Than that is easier.