PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Opinion of elderly men

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

winteressa
03.06.2005, 07:11
It could not be kept, has opened all separate temku. If women would like to learn or find out exact opinion of men, it is necessary to search for it or him not in fashionable magazines and not in conversations with other women. Talk on this subject to men who have seen a life, poimeli it is a lot of women on the century or blepharon. They to you will tell or say fairly that men find attractive. At them already generated views with which do not come under influence of a fashion. I repeatedly spoke on this subject with the friends, which for 50 and which consisted in several marriages or spoilage. Still time I do or make a conclusion that basically men like women:

1. Moderately well-fad (that it was not terrible that it or her will blow off a wind)

2. Moderately made up (that powder was not smeared on a jacket)

3. Moderately bared (that though something remains for imagination)

sloid
03.06.2005, 12:30
Attracting and when views were formed, fashions were not? And measures for all are various. I disagree.

ITE
03.06.2005, 14:40
And I think, that to women it is important not only opinion of men (especially, elderly), but also surrounding women.

natalyviardo
03.06.2005, 20:15
gy--! Has re-read, man, once again, that you write!

Unless that poimet many women it is necessary to wait for an old age?

vika ___
03.06.2005, 20:16
It sesa above

bazilevi4
03.06.2005, 21:39
Marinas, how much men, are so much opinions, irrespective of age. Certainly, to men is more senior like well-fad devushi since in a their youth such were considered krasotkami (take Marylin Monro). Modern young men like hudenkie, since standards of beauty now others more. To me flatters more, when I like young men, rather than elderly

Julianna
03.06.2005, 23:27
And I think, that to women it is important not only opinion of men (especially, elderly), but also surrounding women.

"To like" other women it is necessary to be just chushkoj zamorennoj. Here then you will be good and all liked. Then you will be invited to all with parties as "background" for more beautiful. I do not believe that women are capable to be pleased sincerely to beauty of other woman. What to consider or count as female opinion? If all maids in a room obzavidujutsja, means the woman has achieved the ?

imported_
04.06.2005, 03:32
Marinas, how much men, are so much opinions, irrespective of age. Certainly, to men is more senior like well-fad devushi since in a their youth such were considered krasotkami (take Marylin Monro). Modern young men like hudenkie, since standards of beauty now others more. To me flatters more, when I like young men, rather than elderly

What to consider or count as young men? At absolutely young play hormones. They still have not seen anything in a life. They willingly rush on any individual of a female. And muzhchiki which already have seen many women on the century or blepharon and know a difference between them, here their opinion is more interesting.

GalaR
04.06.2005, 07:14
A interesno, pochemu muzhchinam postarshe nravjatsa upitannie devushki, a molodim-naoborot?

Lydmila26
04.06.2005, 07:22
Marylin Monro

Yes is not present, Marylin not fatness took, and flexures. Well-fad liked during Soviet time, simply image of the working woman with a sickle took root into masses in a counterbalance of refinement and grace of bourgeois beauties.

Max Dieand
04.06.2005, 09:00
What to consider or count as young men?

Yes speech not about seventeen-year-old.

Know a difference between them

Share, please, what difference between them?

apakov
04.06.2005, 12:42
Marylin Monro

Yes is not present, Marylin not fatness took, and flexures. Well-fad liked during Soviet time, simply image of the working woman with a sickle took root into masses in a counterbalance of refinement and grace of bourgeois beauties.

Sec, you saw photos of these bourgeois beauties? Among them too sufficed kabanih. It only in love novels at them at all a waist 48 see

proba
04.06.2005, 14:33
What to consider or count as young men? At absolutely young play hormones. They still have not seen anything in a life. They willingly rush on any individual of a female. And muzhchiki which already have seen many women on the century or blepharon and know a difference between them, here their opinion is more interesting.

Young - what not elderly it is not obligatory teenagers

For me now - 30-35 years - very much even young, and their opinion is interesting to me

04.06.2005, 15:16
Marylin Monro

And flexures they at all times took and will be Merilin was very much even well-fad.

Milena
04.06.2005, 16:42
Listen, Attracting, you so have grown dull in America, among Americans, or always such were?

Well why you eternally carry delirium? Has not bothered?

katijonas
04.06.2005, 18:42
How you me have named??

I should see what bourgeois beauties? I judge or shall narrow on film actresses of the last century or blepharon which for vysheupomjanutyh men of the senior generation were ideals. And that your way leaves, that djadka veins-lived, Gardner admired images of Ava, Whether Vivien, Ritas Hejvord, and under an old age has come to conclusion, that there is nobody krashe Nonny Mordjukovoj (here I about a figure).

Valer
04.06.2005, 23:36
And flexures they at all times took and will be Merilin was very much even well-fad.

And I that argue? I shall risk to assume, that without fatness to remain popular in those days with it or her would be more chances, rather than without flexures.

Elllka
05.06.2005, 04:56
heheh, man if djadka as you hosh, dealed with many zhenshtnami he those, a current will tell or say, that you hosht to hear, and those the truth a uterus

Egor @@
05.06.2005, 09:04
heheh, man if djadka as you hosh, dealed with many zhenshtnami he those, a current will tell or say, that you hosht to hear, and those the truth a uterus

Yes, but if the man at all does not wish to sleep with the woman, if she it or him so otvrashchaet he to her will tell or say a plain truth because him on it or her chujjjstva to spit. The man will never fawn upon the woman which to him is uninteresting. Or I not so have understood something?

05.06.2005, 14:50

Young - what not elderly it is not obligatory teenagers

For me now - 30-35 years - very much even young, and their opinion is interesting to me

And even to 30-35 years or summer you the symbol and not an ideal will tell or say that Gvinet Peltrou for them not sex. And very much many women stremjatsja on it or her to resemble

Kashapova Diljara
05.06.2005, 16:36

"To like" other women it is necessary to be just chushkoj zamorennoj. Here then you will be good and all liked. Then you will be invited to all with parties as "background" for more beautiful.

Notice, I have not told or said "to like" other women, I have told or said: their "opinion", and is a greater or big difference.

I do not believe that women are capable to be pleased sincerely to beauty of other woman.

I too do not believe... Though such women are, but it is not a lot of them.

What to consider or count as female opinion? If all maids in a room obzavidujutsja, means the woman has achieved the ?

Yes, many women just achieve it or this. In fact it is known that really or rather to estimate or appreciate the order, etc., the woman can estimate or appreciate a make up only. Men do not pay attention to details, for them appearance as a whole is important.

flora
05.06.2005, 17:08
I too do not agree with you Manjasha.

As I have noticed, elderly men are not especially captious, legible, they shut eyes to patent defects of appearance (" the main thing that the person was good ", " that the mistress was good ", and t.d).

If we speak about appearance of the woman I somehow do not perceive opinion of elderly men as however as well as teenagers.

I personally listen to opinion of my contempoparies + on years 15 is more senior (that is from 25 till 40 years).

naida
05.06.2005, 20:29
For me elderly it is years 70

Absolutely other canons of beauty.........

Or I something nedoponjala? Why it is interesting to me to know their opinion?

Sergey. V
06.06.2005, 02:47
The rights, to the rights - judge.

Series with me the guy 28th years sits. The mouth at it or him is not closed, that thinks, speaks. Periodically we stop up Each coming and leaving woman discusses, especially for a figure. Especially two girls of years 24, rostochkom no more 150-155 do not give him of rest, in weight hardly more than 40 kg (the size in my opinion 40-th domestic) thus it is impossible to tell or say, that flat - the breast is available, the waist is designated. But femurs stick out even through clothes. It or him the expressed opinion - really such lean herrings is noisy also likes someone?

Certainly, we stop up it or him in all accessible ways. But at an idea directs - whether it is necessary to them to envy?

Its or His wife becomes more liked with each added kg. Not thick, but polnovataja. Russian beauty.

Sergio
06.06.2005, 06:02
Curiously...

Somewhere I read statistics, that to men like well-fad, but I very seldom see, that on pyshek paid attention. Very-very seldom.

Et I to the previous answer