PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether dialogue in an Internet is important?

Страницы : [1] 2

Farukh
12.01.2005, 01:23
Prisnopamjatnaja my discussion with ostensibly "anonym" natolknula me here on what reflections.

First the anonym has expressed, that the forum and an Internet is a trifling place. And then someone or someone else has told or said, that it is not necessary to be soared because of an Internet.

However, than importance is defined or determined?

1. Quantity or amount of spent time. In a forum is it is possible to consider or count quantity or amount of reports

2. paid attention. Besides -in reports, plus the size of reports, their substantial part and disorder on subjects

3. Influence which is rendered with reports. e. Those emotions which are caused with dialogue at a forum (pleasure, laughter, approval, animosity, disappointment, etc.)

Also that is strange, when people are pleased and dared or laugh at a forum, nobody speaks: " the Forum strongly influences you, it is necessary concerns to it or this " and as soon as something negative happens so - it is obligatory more easy. But in fact there can not only odnostoronee be an attitude or a relation, unless not so?

Therefore, I can tell or say, that the forum for me is important. And the opinion of separate people at this forum is very important

And so to me it seems to something similar pugalkam about a fast food when they are correct under certain conditions. e. If to eat hamburgers three times a day it is harmful and if once a week - that no trouble.

As well with an Internet if except for an Internet no dialogue is present and on any report in an Internet to react as on most important in a life - that is illness or disease.

And if except for an Internet, there is a lot of a real dialogue even if itself inetskoe dialogue develops into real occurrings if any statements to perceive indifirrentno, and any with greater or big attention it is normal also any deviations or rejections in it or this is not present.

And you as consider or count?

NINAJU
14.01.2005, 07:41
If except for an Internet no dialogue is present and to any report in an Internet to react as on most important in a life - that is illness or disease.

And if except for an Internet, there is a lot of a real dialogue even if itself inetskoe dialogue develops into real occurrings if any statements to perceive indifirrentno, and any with greater or big attention it is normal also any deviations or rejections in it or this is not present.

It agree with it or this.

liluli
16.01.2005, 00:29
It agree with your opinion, Koljunchik, but nevertheless - an Internet-maniac it is possible to be and at in that case when in real it is a lot of friends... I napr. Myself to such I carry, all free (and not so) working hours I take or spend at a forum. Though in real at me all a fascicle

And still, immersing in an Internet for me - desire to leave from problems. At present it is repair in an apartment of Psychological forces does not suffice, I support or maintain myself here

Vl. Vl. Gr.
19.01.2005, 15:35
Koljunchik, and you give not enough attention to own importance and other beauty own! I!? Or it from permanent dialogue at a female forum in so specific section?

di-kov
24.01.2005, 17:02
Koljunchik, and you give not enough attention to own importance and other beauty own! I!? Or it from permanent dialogue at a female forum in so specific section?

And where I have specified the importance? Has very much the other way specified greater or big importance of others for me.

Beauty own I? Beauty a thing - subjective. Someone is beautiful, someone is not present...

And what, you too against presence of men at this forum?

Vladimir
29.01.2005, 17:00

And where I have specified the importance? Has very much the other way specified greater or big importance of others for me.

Beauty own I? Beauty a thing - subjective. Someone is beautiful, someone is not present...

And what, you too against presence of men at this forum?

Why too?

Something I do not remember, that someone, in general, was against man's presence at a forum, or it mimi has passed or has taken place me....

halisa
30.01.2005, 06:53
Or it from permanent dialogue at a female forum in so specific section?

Bravo!

Koljunchiku it would be necessary to address in any other section. And here all the same questions of beauty (or I am not right) are discussed?

Good, I abstract from questions of beauty and, hoping for moderators which, perhaps, in due course will transfer or carry this subject somewhere far away, I shall express also...

A quantity of years it was connected to a network ago. Also has started dialogue in her. Generally - in various forums and conferences. Business was new, novel. The new way, new people and so on. Was very interestingly and extremely cognitively.

However in due course it was showed initially obvious (obvious, clearly, far not for all). We shall address for an example to "habitual" images (the majority of us were born and lived in the country where half to people sat, second half protected)., for example, people in the chamber Here sit. As a rule, it is required to them less half a year to learn or find out about each other absolutely all. And after they learn or find out everyone, dialogue passes in other planes. If the friendship one plane if enmity - absolutely other plane and if indifference - already the third has turned out, not similar to first two has turned out is.

And in a network. At first mutual interest, then gradual recession of interest, calm, and as a result - friendship/enmity/full indifference. You are friends of the first, the others - in process of forces and opportunities avoid. A curtain.

But the network is all not the chamber. In a network all not absolutely so. In a network to places of dialogue, that is forums and conferences, fresh, not having representations about logic end of process citizens are constantly tightened. With them all on the contrary - for them all is new, all is terribly interesting to them. They start to ask questions on which already time three hundred has been given exhaustive answers. They read jokes, clear to strictly limited circle of involved faces, and start to set idiotic from the point of view of authors of jokes questions.

Moreover. Having torn out a phrase from the text which do not find time to read through attentively at all, they successfully do or make zapredelno idiotic conclusions then climb with idiotic "claims". Thus to the person it is not clear, that its or his questions - hundred years already as are interesting to nobody. As it speak in the chambers mentioned above: all for a long time already shavali also have digested (to put it mildly).

But svezhepodtjanuvshijsja strives to demand to itself exclusive attention and the most detailed explanations of the conjectures. Refusal to respond to idiotic conjectures is unequivocally treated, how a certain version zaznajstva with mine (conditionally) parties or sides and mine " full disability " to answer its or his powerful or potent question. What the author believes a question top of insight, and - brave sryvatelem integuments and the courageous unmasker, by itself.

C the certain moment dialogue at forums, all these questions/answers, start to look like a certain form of an algophilia. Like also it is necessary to respond - even from politeness, but there is no desire to repeat hundred times told or said earlier anew, scribbling texts on five pages. Refusal is invariable regarded as mine " utter defeat in dispute or spore ". To explain, that you and did not try to argue, and only stated the point of view, not very much being interested opposite - is useless, " with you all is clear ".

And if you begin to respond, at all the fact, that the opponent has desire you to listen. Or it is measured or going to understand you. Very much the other way. In the majority of discussions the citizen is guided by favourite Russian thesis " And who you such? ", not having any desire there to learn or find out something or, upasi the so-called God, you to understand. He and so all knows also all understands, especially - about you. He would like one: to show "it or this" (that is me, it is conditional) that " Yes to spit to me on you and on your opinion ".

It at all does not surprise, no. To me and self-mine deeply to spit on opinions of huge quantity or amount of citizens. However interesnost similar dialogue it is doubtful. It is attractive far not to all. Advantage or benefit has no.

Vzamest that something is once again not clear what for someone to explain, it is possible to write ridiculous news on a site. To look or see interesting to film. To meet interesting people zhivyom and to have a good long talk thoroughly.

Everyone should understand obvious: in a network - a short vanity puts attempts of individual explanatories and disputes also all vanity. Well-known citizen I.Hristos, by the way, in the reasonings came even further and used to say: beads it is necessary to protect and metat it or him

Strictly punctually

Only properly having thought.

On what process of incendiary conversations at various forums/conferences I consider or count senseless.

For on a question:

- Forgive or Excuse, I have correctly understood you?

I can respond only:

- I do not know.

Gelya
31.01.2005, 14:09
For me a forum first of all a source of the information. Type advice or council of the skilled or experienced person in occasion of preparation is necessary to something, or purchases of the next ink for eyelashes, etc.

In the second turn - the source of dialogue which at me now the disadvantage as at mum of the small child, understand, time on what that a sit-round gathering, potrepalki is not enough, and here to sleep has laid, and itself not directing smart marafeta chasik with people has communicated.

For what decision that of personal problems or in searches of meaning of the life the forum does not approach or suit IMHO. Therefore as all is peer nobody a status to imagine precisely situation (whether a little that it is possible to write from itself!), and fludit people there and then begins, therefore as it is more cheerful, than to that that seryozno to help or assist. Here such Opinion at me.

kassiopeja
03.02.2005, 04:03
Or it from permanent dialogue at a female forum in so specific section?

Koljunchiku it would be necessary to address in any other section. And here all the same questions of beauty (or I am not right) are discussed?

I shall necessarily make as you have told or said. Something I for a long time on " Female health " was not

But as it would be desirable to respond you your words

" In a network to places of dialogue, that is forums and conferences, fresh, not having representations about logic end of process citizens are constantly tightened. With them all on the contrary - for them all is new, all is terribly interesting to them. They start to ask questions on which already time three hundred has been given exhaustive answers. They read jokes, clear to strictly limited circle of involved faces, and start to set idiotic from the point of view of authors of jokes questions.

Moreover. Having torn out a phrase from the text which do not find time to read through attentively at all, they successfully do or make zapredelno idiotic conclusions then climb with idiotic "claims". Thus to the person it is not clear, that its or his questions - hundred years already as are interesting to nobody. As it speak in the chambers mentioned above: all for a long time already shavali also have digested (to put it mildly).

But svezhepodtjanuvshijsja strives to demand to itself exclusive attention and the most detailed explanations of the conjectures. Refusal to respond to idiotic conjectures is unequivocally treated, how a certain version zaznajstva with mine (conditionally) parties or sides and mine " full disability " to answer its or his powerful or potent question. What the author believes a question top of insight, and - brave sryvatelem integuments and the courageous unmasker, by itself.

C the certain moment dialogue at forums, all these questions/answers, start to look like a certain form of an algophilia. Like also it is necessary to respond - even from politeness, but there is no desire to repeat hundred times told or said earlier anew, scribbling texts on five pages. Refusal is invariable regarded as mine " utter defeat in dispute or spore ". To explain, that you and did not try to argue, and only stated the point of view, not very much being interested opposite - is useless, " with you all is clear ".

And if you begin to respond, at all the fact, that the opponent has desire you to listen. Or it is measured or going to understand you. Very much the other way. In the majority of discussions the citizen is guided by favourite Russian thesis " And who you such? ", not having any desire there to learn or find out something or, upasi the so-called God, you to understand. He and so all knows also all understands, especially - about you. He would like one: to show "it or this" (that is me, it is conditional) that " Yes to spit to me on you and on your opinion ".

It at all does not surprise, no. To me and self-mine deeply to spit on opinions of huge quantity or amount of citizens. However interesnost similar dialogue it is doubtful. It is attractive far not to all. Advantage or benefit has no.

The post-graduate student
07.02.2005, 18:26
Koljun, the desire of the person to abstract from unpleasant and bad is clear both in real, and at a forum

Zelenkina.
13.02.2005, 18:06
Koljun, the desire of the person to abstract from unpleasant and bad is clear both in real, and at a forum

It is clear, but here for You the forum is important?

nike
15.02.2005, 06:54

Oh, Lelja, do not make laugh me, half that from your "beauty" should be removed or moved

On a subject: for me the forum is important. This dialogue with different people

Oly
16.02.2005, 04:08
But as it would be desirable to respond you your words

Excuse, unless I about something asked you?

Bugs Bunny
22.02.2005, 17:44
Excuse, unless I about something asked you?

Let's tell or say so, asked

Rutta
25.02.2005, 23:10

It is clear, but here for You the forum is important?

He gives an occasion both for laughter, and for meditations. While he is - he is, if it or him will not be - then also conversation on it or this will be

Nata_Cursor
28.02.2005, 23:28
Oh, Lelja, do not make laugh me, half that from your "beauty" should be removed or moved

You so sensitively trace history of my reports on a subject "beauty" what can literally specify thematic deviations or rejections?

Aleksandra
03.03.2005, 13:49
Let's tell or say so, asked

With any requests I to you did not address.

To you has seemed. [/b]

bvs
04.03.2005, 00:57

You so sensitively trace history of my reports on a subject "beauty" what can literally specify thematic deviations or rejections?

I did not speak personally about YOU (to be more modest it is necessary), I spoke in general about section "Beauty"

mick156
09.03.2005, 20:34

Now likely, will tell or say, what is it simply your reflections

The hedgehog
10.03.2005, 00:52

I did not speak personally about YOU (to be more modest it is necessary), I spoke in general about section "Beauty"

foksja, so here all forum poperemeshchat would follow " About read through " shchas prepare for the application to the administrator about opening new sections

_
17.03.2005, 23:40

Anyuta, mozha You in global modery and greater or big metlu?

= =
25.03.2005, 20:33

To be expressed all the same follows more precisely. " Your beauty " or " Questions of beauty " are different things. [/b]

komani
29.03.2005, 02:37

To be expressed all the same follows more precisely. " Your beauty " or " Questions of beauty " are different things. [/b]

But you have understood about what it is a question

W.
04.04.2005, 06:55

Anyuta, mozha You in global modery and greater or big metlu?

Not, thanks, I already one forum moderju

Ecstasy
06.04.2005, 16:53

Thanks God not to one me at Lyolichki claims