PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dermakol - someone used?

JUDES
15.03.2005, 16:16
Here under this link http: // dermacol.ru/promise simply miracles of masking. Whether somebody used?

I wish to reserve both a voice-frequency cream, and a dense covering for masking.

Me interests, who what tone polzoval and as on the face it is looked.

ALL
20.04.2005, 01:24
On a site it is written, that the courier brings samplers so you can pick up all on a place. If this cream will approach or suit me I shall be very happy. Thanks you huge for aiming or adjustment.

choco-late
04.05.2005, 05:41
Oh, has just looked or seen, that you from Samara. The variant with the courier to you means does not approach or suit - I apologize!

Fred
18.05.2005, 16:05
Dermakol - super!!!

At me till now (with doperestroechnyh times) in the most treasured place in a refrigeration cabinet the rests lay. Really, it is NEVER better than ANYTHING camouflage used (and for last 15 years tried or tasted all - from " for three copecks " up to " for 200 raccoons ").

I hope, quality at them has not deteriorated... It will be insulting.

Yes, about color - I so understand, that at me "two", i.e. -light-beige. Actually he "is very easily arranged" under powder, therefore, probably, it is possible " precisely in tone " and to not select.

And what at them was dekorativka! Friable shadows-blush or shadows-is ruddy of SUCH pink color which transformed the face into a masterpiece...

, Thanks for aiming or adjustment! I shall necessarily be bought or purchased - again years on 20 tubes will suffice, I hope...

postrel
27.05.2005, 22:04
Kuzma

Yes, in other cities they send orders a cash on delivery, therefore I and was interested, who used what colors or flowers.

Elie

Well here, not one the reference was useful to me

I too "two" have reserved, because edinichki for a "transparent" skin as there it is spoken. Thanks for the answer, I, in general suspected, what is it costing or standing vesch

Tatti
08.06.2005, 23:51
Site you esteem, so it is better dermakola simply and there is nothing.

And I here with Lankomami yes Gerlenami

Hildegard
10.06.2005, 13:17
, You will be dared, but it - really masterpiece. For 37 years of the life filled by all cosmetic experiments and laid out for cosmetic agents nemerjannymi by the sums - I really did not see better an agent for masking problems.

Vesnovatov
14.06.2005, 08:00
It's nothing, I am not dared or do not laugh, see a smilie, never simply tried or tasted, heard something hundred years ago.

And he nekomedogennyj?

Alfa
28.06.2005, 20:21
Listen, and you does not confuse:

1. On a site dermacol.com this piece costs or stands 30 dollars, and here 285 roubles?

2. That both of a site as in Russian (.ru), and in English (.com) do not contain any infy about firm-seller.

3. Besides, the English-speaking site on me personally in general has made impression of the full poverty created only for that it was possible to stick there with a nose and to tell or say - look, how there is dear or expensive. And at us it is cheap.

sobs-, those who once used such cream, you are assured, what is it he? Whose though manufacture should be?

andrt
29.06.2005, 10:34
Subtracted or Deducted, that he very dense and due to it or this good covering ability. Also that he concerns more likely to camouflage voice-frequency creams which look like a make-up.. Therefore the question - if on all face - does not look or appear it a mask or to put or render only on a problem place?

Has found what is it Czech komestika, and any actor's studio lets out or releases.. There is its or her name in an Internet, but on road to the Tonus has forgotten

And here 285 roubles

And one year ago he cost exactly on 100 rbl. more cheaply Still, on a course of search infy has found the announcement of search on job of distributors of this cosmetics.. And any more or less infy about this cream (in Russian and an English), except for as with dermakolovskogo the site at female forums - is not present advertising more.

Couples somehow strain these moments..

On a site dermacol.com this piece costs or stands 30 dollars, and here 285 roubles

On it it is possible to hammer.. As here any economic forces can operate or work

maqdev
29.06.2005, 20:18
" Everything, that here is written - the naked truth ". " Dermakol - the best voice-frequency cream in the world "... The Text of a site rather illiterate, the page is issued rather badly. It cannot be any fake, and? In general, I would buy or purchase such agent, pores to cover or lute, but some moments guard. But here I look - the structure of a cream is, and even speaks, why in the Europe and the USA he costs or stands more dearly or expensively - type demand... From this site somebody reserved?

Inkognito
13.07.2005, 07:19
At us this happiness is on sale in spets shops as a make-up. Many dancers use it or him, while the person on stsene-is looked well, but close and at day time svete-is awful. How much or As far as I know, the people getting it or him for a stage do not use it or him in a daily life.

I am Russian
18.07.2005, 01:30
Well at me was still when I in the senior classes studied, t.e about 10 years ago. He very dense. It or he was used as a make-up by relatives-actors, here from them to me and has got. Yes, will cover namertvo, but the face as a mask was! It is possible to use punctually, but as a voice-frequency cream on all face! It will be a terrible show.

NN
19.07.2005, 01:17
.. At me years 15 rolls Dermakol in a refrigeration cabinet, the arm or hand to throw out I do not rise Earlier it or him spots covered or luted, sejshchas have spat on ento business, and spots send away or have left together with a youth of Lady, all the same it seems to me, that dermakol tjazhelovat for tonalnika... With it or him the face as at a doll looks or appears, somehow neestesstvenno

Antonina
19.07.2005, 04:41
actually, it or him also used always as masking for problems. Tonalnikami I do not use in general - thanks God, there is no necessity.

And is not present, I say lies, in a youth when it seemed, that tonalnik - a necessary accessory or belonging of a make up of the decent girl, used - in an admixture with a usual day time cream. Was not worse, it is exact.

But as masking - all the same the purchase. 285 r - not money and if it is valid - that, let lays, it is useful

Deny Filth
19.07.2005, 04:56
Well here, I have received a treasured tube

Here did not expect, that all advertising promises will appear the truth.

Minus only one - it is necessary prinorovitsja to put or render it or him. Really, it is better to keep the reference from their site and to not pound or triturate, and as though to drive in with a finger-cushion.

Excellent or Different masking, the truth if on all face to put or render - it is somehow unusual, the smooth equal surface turns out.

And if punctually to cover, that is necessary (pores, maculae from pryshchikov) - that is looked very fine.

In general, to all I recommend

Arcady
19.07.2005, 07:50
Girls, it is the Czech firm - always was and is till now. I remember, once this Dermakol was on sale in Vlaste on Leninsk the prospectus. During those far times Leipzig was opposite...

In Czechia it is a lot of production ety firm on counters. Ordinary masses-markets. Now began to let out or release and shampoos and so forth the Truth tells or says about quality I can nothing, tonalnikami I do not use. But a building of firm saw the eyes - all rather decently.