PDA

Просмотр полной версии : polnenkie girls, help or assist!

Страницы : [1] 2

nadya2603
29.08.2004, 21:55
Here what problemka arises at me every summer: I the girl, we shall tell or say so not hudenkaja, and in the summer I simply cannot wear a skirt as I rub legs or foots. Not in very hot days still it is possible to dress thin stockings, but when behind a window +30... Someone Can will prompt as to solve a problem?

yaguard
02.09.2004, 12:45
Always a burden in a bag Talcum. And in any opportunity prisypaju the internal party or side beder.

*Tatyana*
07.09.2004, 14:50
Or lungs hlopchatnye brjuchki.....

Or it is a little to grow thin......

Romolja
09.09.2004, 05:20

yakodzun
17.09.2004, 20:13
Always a burden in a bag Talcum. And in any opportunity prisypaju the internal party or side beder.

When I was obese, did or made too most. Usual compact powder Will approach or suit also.

Talcum still is good for strewing to shoes, that the footwear would not rub.

Has grown thin. At last strojnenkaja. Other problem. Knock the friend about the friend to a bone on malleoluses. Painfully!!! Nothing prisypish.

What it is better?

Dizzy
20.09.2004, 21:27
Basically it is possible to use a usual children's dusting powder - I strew it or her to footwear to the husband in the summer. And in for a body I think, that it is possible at Oriflejma to buy or purchase Talcum flavored. On it or him even now in my opinion the discount is.

TERMINATOR
22.09.2004, 13:11
Girls it is not necessary to be malicious that, to grow thin at once advise, it not so is easy or light, here I with excess weight so much years struggle... Fie fie like successful...

Advice or Council same - a usual children's dusting powder

And when was more younger, years 10-12 was pampushkoj absolutely so mum advised Amylum instead of any dusting powders and Talcums, very much even not bad helped or assisted how much or as far as I remember

mechta
24.09.2004, 18:47
The same problem. In my city (we shall leave scurf of secret) the summer begins with May, 10th (28-32). Today, for example, 34 I adore long linen skirts, 3 pieces in a wardrobe: black, white, red. Legs or foots RUB awfully. Therefore a burden under/drag away "shorts". It is looked well, but all here is hot.

I drag
27.09.2004, 11:00

To grow thin not all helps or assists, there is such structure of legs or foots, as at normal weight all will be rubred...

And fine powder with itself to wear - correct advice or council. I doubt only, that powder should be flavored. Then she should be from a perfumery line, otherwise there can be a unpleasant "fragrant" surprise!

Lisska
02.10.2004, 22:40
And I all time wear stockings. I work at office, there with naked legs or foots it is not very much welcomed, and stockings now it is possible both 15, and 10, and 8 den to buy or purchase, and it is possible to cover with them otrosshie voloski, the main thing the correct size to pick up.

Mushrub
10.10.2004, 14:53
Girls it is not necessary to be malicious that, to grow thin at once advise, it not so is easy or light, here I with excess weight so much years struggle... Fie fie like successful...

Advice or Council same - a usual children's dusting powder

I apologize, if whom that has offended... Of it or this also did not think

I have too grown stout for last months, I do not know as to grow thin.... I know More correctly, but it would not be desirable very much beer I like....

My mum very full woman, she wears always lungs brjuchki....

lisenko3
11.10.2004, 10:26
Oh . I too taak pivko like, and too have grown stout for 2 months. And it is fast on the sea... And in a bathing suit...

Stels
15.10.2004, 11:00
Oh . I too taak pivko like, and too have grown stout for 2 months. And it is fast on the sea... And in a bathing suit...

And I just NOW on the sea.... And in a bathing suit...

Well it is not direct this minute,

This minute I sit before komrjuterom.......,

But in a bathing suit.... And the sea behind a window....

And beer on a table....

It is simply a shame

I already in any dresses not vlazhu, the husband swear, and other muzhiks till now stare why that... Probably too too much beer have drunk or cut

I here to refuse beer as I can...

The husband that swears, that I have grown stout, knew me well absolutely thin sterljatkoj

And a floor of hour back pritashil from shop of 24 doses of the Canary beer... All for me speaks

Here such business or affairs....

I shall take in bassej on 3 times a day, I hope, that at once I shall grow thin.... But not here that was... While stakanchik beer on edge or territory of pool costs or stands, I can dream only

All greetings from Tenerify....

Mashunka
19.10.2004, 23:08
And I just NOW on the sea.... And in a bathing suit...

Well it is not direct this minute,

This minute I sit before komrjuterom.......,

But in a bathing suit.... And the sea behind a window....

I shall take in bassej on 3 times a day, I hope, that at once I shall grow thin.... But not here that was... While stakanchik beer on edge or territory of pool costs or stands, I can dream only

All greetings from Tenerify....

And I - if in holiday, so without it or this " the iron enemy ".

(The truth because of detok).

Happily to swim for a while (and why not at ocean, and in pool?)

Nadezhda
28.10.2004, 22:56
[QUOTE]

And I - if in holiday, so without it or this " the iron enemy ".

(The truth because of detok).

Happily to swim for a while (and why not at ocean, and in pool?)

Good question..... I just today liked have asked, why we in ocean do not climb

There is an opportunity, there is no desire

We where that everyone 6 week are on island for 2 or 3 weeks... And it in current almost 4 years.. Also know, how much time I at ocean here was... I think only 2 times. Why, itself I do not know. We live here 10 mines hotby from a beach, Ocean it is visible from a window... Each time if we back to Germany fly, I swear, that next time of ocean I shall not get out.....

There is a desire, there is no opportunity......

But next time I again find myself in pool... Can from for not convenience we so we do or make..... Here in the house and douche to you at once both a refrigeration cabinet and a computer and the TV... And on a beach sand and shouting kiddies

If we on Mallorku fly yearly, I from the sea of this or thus warm not vylazhu.... Ljubli the mediterranean sea. And here than Atlantic is hardly more cool. It seems to me, therefore we and sit in pool, where 31 hailstones

Tomorrow I shall go to ocean, it is exact, I promise. Besides sea salt too is very useful to growing thin

LARKA
06.11.2004, 17:03
And if a cream what nid to smear?

Vika
12.11.2004, 08:02
And if a cream what nid to smear?

I prefer VOLTAREN for the ranok

Well not between legs or foots certainly

leonid
21.11.2004, 02:56
I do not know as to grow thin.... I know More correctly, but it would not be desirable very much beer I like....

I too very much like beer and I drink it or him constantly, but the weight does not vary. Generally, grow stout not from beer, and from snack since beer very much stimulates appetite and under it or him nicely or famously there is everyone zharenoe.

Grishunja
24.11.2004, 18:29
I adore this forum and all of you

Today I have for the first time left houses devil's "shorts"

Dusting powder rulit! Holodok in a skirt, a cool and eternal kaaaaaajff...

anya
24.11.2004, 19:01
Listen, and here probably the truth speak, that to beer get used, as to cigarettes. I shall admit or allow, if I shall not drink to pair or steam jars in the evening, it is direct lomka any.

Well78
29.11.2004, 07:25
Listen, and here probably the truth speak, that to beer get used, as to cigarettes. I shall admit or allow, if I shall not drink to pair or steam jars in the evening, it is direct lomka any.

To pair or steam jars? Decent dose Alkogolja not, actually, is search

Branwen
11.12.2004, 17:44
Pair jars - a normal dose, you will not get drunk. Though the some and to smell suffices. But lomki is any more in cash department.

Dependence can be, by the way, from everything, from sweet, for example.

junior
20.12.2004, 22:55
Dependence can be, by the way, from everything, from sweet, for example.

And here it already about me

Marina Malinov
31.12.2004, 00:11

To pair or steam jars? Decent dose Alkogolja not, actually, is search

I think to pair or steam jars it not too much... It is useful for a skin, hair and soul....

And here if after pobolshche jars the tummy starts to grow, as at many men, it already dependence...

By the way, you are right about, from beer do not get fat, from beer appetite appears. I as have decided beer well to not drink that at all. 3 months where that. And appetite well absolutely on havku was not. Has grown thin at once as the vobla became. At mine of 167 sm weighed 49 kg... At job all jumped aside from me, liked even to complain became... Oh and I of such model at once pochuvstvola

lilie
02.01.2005, 06:21
Et looking what nutrition with beer to use. If chips, nutlets, suhariki, yes.... It is possible to manage simply a small fish, crab rods, and so simply naked pivko poserbat.

P.S. Here my husband when I leave for a long time, eats only beer. Speaks, prosle beer to guzzle it would not be desirable. And the figure at it or him as at Apollo, even is not present a hint on a tummy.