PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to make the face sijajushchim?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Skob
20.08.2004, 07:20
I look zhurnalchiki beautiful.. And how it at models faces such beautiful turn out??

Has absolutely fascinated me devushkav magazine ELLE (December release) which advertises or promotes new Boss Intense

What with the face such it is possible to make, what, it such beautiful was? In sense, sijajushchim??

Open, pliz, a secret!!

InnaD
27.08.2004, 00:33
Very simply... To get to the high quality visagiste, and then to not less high quality photographer.

Holyman
29.08.2004, 22:36
And on posledok "fotoshopchikom" to be passed or be taken place...

CHe such trustful?

Mikulich
30.08.2004, 22:31
, yeah!

Photoshop adnaznachna!!!

noonelive
04.09.2004, 16:15
And you here at coffee girls - and Pinokolady - learn or find out Salt that they such do or make with faces that turn out ideal. Or it simply effect of a digital photo.

http: // cofepjun.h11.ru/PDR/p1010011_s.jpg

Marik
09.09.2004, 01:01
No, pogodite, lovely young ladies..

But the make up in fact happens sijajushchim??

Here type tonalnika with reflecting chastichkami.. I did not use such, but heard...

That still Type
15.09.2004, 11:49
, Is and tonalki with such chastichkami (my liked - at YSL), and powders - for example at Clinics excellent or different of novelties. Only the face should be ideal under it or this on the rough or overdried face this fibrillation is looked not so. No less than at a fat skin. But for the evening it is incidentally possible. Only do not wait all the same for effect of a cover!

Vl_r_J_v
19.09.2004, 00:16
Thanks for a link. Taak interesnaaa...

Or it simply effect of a digital photo.

It or Her, probably, effect of well spent summer.

Timur
19.09.2004, 15:35
How to make the face sijajushchim?

To use sijajushchuju base under a make up, but the face should be very much in a good status, without roughnesses and will be all the same not as on a cover, you for certain saw actresses and models-ths filmings one, and on interview absolutely other face-is easier both not so such shone and well-groomed, alas!

Evgenie of M.
20.09.2004, 19:49
The link at me That opens so I do or make? I wish sijajushchie the face to look!!

nika
26.09.2004, 23:52
Yes I already so experience - suddenly in vain it have made....

werd
03.10.2004, 03:27
The root enter for the beginning in url, and then already will understand.

Knowingly. Girls dejstvietlno superb look or appear.

mishko1
07.10.2004, 19:45
The root enter for the beginning in url, and then already will understand.

For me this same what to read through on Chinese

Lydia
13.10.2004, 00:21
http: // cofepjun.h11.ru

Dmitry
14.10.2004, 05:22
Excuse.

I meant, that all over again enter http: // cofepjun.h11.ru.

Then search PDR is DR Pinokolady.

And 1010011_s.jpg is number or room of a concrete photo.

SwanKate
16.10.2004, 06:56
Then search PDR is Parasolkin DR.

kakajat a double-dutch it is direct..

What link should be opened? Birthday pinokolady? And a photo the first? pralno?

Helgo
17.10.2004, 00:47
http: // cofepjun.h11.ru/PDR/p1010013_s.jpg

You excuse me, but it is visible absolutely clearly, that colors absolutely artificial. Or the chamber so sgljuknula, or illumination or coverage was certain, or photos of figs are processed knows than. In a life it differently looks or appears - a head I give on a dissecting away.

lenchik_ua
18.10.2004, 10:35
In a life it differently looks or appears - a head I give on a dissecting away.

And I about the same!!!

I for that have made it that was clear, that does not happen sijajushchih faces and ideal fokam in magazine to believe and envy at least silly.

Maria Korotkov
19.10.2004, 04:23
Excuse.

For what will apologize? Simply I with a computer on you. But to look or see photos it was possible, girls very well look or appear, probably all together-rest, a good skin, well and the digital camera not last business.

SergejEfimov
20.10.2004, 09:49
kakajat a double-dutch it is direct..

What link should be opened? Birthday pinokolady? And a photo the first?

Has already corrected ochepjatku. And a photo 11.

I do not think, that business in the apparatus. Or there at the person super the professional chamber. Usually tsifrovik (at me, at least) at all does not improve color and structure or frame of the face. As is, indeed. In easier or simply summer all look or appear is better, than zimoju.

So, simply...
22.10.2004, 23:41
Yes che here to argue? At the girl on a photo typical thin melkoporistaja a cuticle, such often happen, for example, at tatarok, or koreek. At Slavs of a pore more expanded, reddening, from here and fotogenichnost such, as alsu itd., itp.

GSL
27.10.2004, 03:56
It is necessary to sleep unequivocally!

The skin less reaktivna in first half of day is better to spend cosmetic procedures in the morning and in the afternoon, instead of before a dream.

Well help or assist to improve a kind of a skin kompresy from a warm camomile.

Level structure or frame of a skin all matirujushchie a cream and the Idealist, i.e. it is possible to use them as a basis under svetootrazhajushchuju powder or tonalnik.

Nda, anything new has not written.

_72
30.10.2004, 12:44
Girls, I used shine... chess grja it was looked in the beginning anything, and then when the face has a little reddened - from a heat... figovo as that was... neponravilos to me...

vesta
02.11.2004, 14:16
And I advise for a luminescence of the face new tone from Lankom. NOW THAT'S SOMETHING LIKE IT!!!!! super.

Moksha
03.11.2004, 14:27
And Pinakalade it is necessary either to grow thin, or to cease to wear things without sleeves moreover and what open a stomach or belly. Really she does not see, such pretty, like with taste and does not notice that it is necessary to cover.