PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to reduce a nose on photos?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

imported_
30.05.2005, 02:50
Deushki, practical advice or council, pliz. At me a nose krupnovat. In a life it not so is appreciable, and on photos, the infection, stands out. The rhinoplasty at present is too expensive. And strashnovato, to tell the truth. How to reduce a nose on photos, leaning or basing on a make up, illumination or coverage, a foreshortening?

Arno
30.05.2005, 13:19
By your photos, a nose at you sleka shirokovat. At my girl-friend, in real ofigennaja a beauty, and on photos, for the life of me - a nose wide.

I on your place fotkalas in places where it is a lot of illumination or coverage. Bad illumination or coverage in premises or rooms (walls, a ceiling interfere with hit of a daylight). In premises or rooms photographers can, or knowing fans or amateurs to create additional light sources.

gedd
30.05.2005, 21:40
By your photos, a nose at you sleka shirokovat. At my girl-friend, in real ofigennaja a beauty, and on photos, for the life of me - a nose wide.

I on your place fotkalas in places where it is a lot of illumination or coverage. Bad illumination or coverage in premises or rooms (walls, a ceiling interfere with hit of a daylight). In premises or rooms photographers can, or knowing fans or amateurs to create additional light sources.

At me still such impression that at us on fotike a lens a little bit convex. I am looked in a mirror at the same illumination or coverage, and a normal nose. And fotkajus - and nate to you. An end shirokovat, and the bridge is bent. And in fact photos on which I as in a life come across sometimes. I too consider or count that if to shine or cover the face strongly the nose not will so be allocated, will smooth out. But how it or this to achieve? How to not blink at flash?

grigorolga
31.05.2005, 04:59
At me too in a mirror the nose normal Can, all the same, bolshevat and nothing will help or assist? Or in a photoshop it or him to reduce?

mindis
31.05.2005, 15:22
At me too in a mirror the nose normal Can, all the same, bolshevat and nothing will help or assist? Or in a photoshop it or him to reduce?

Hy hy. And at mja tozh in a mirror raskrasivyj nosik.

axelight
31.05.2005, 19:32

I tried to reduce in a photoshop, and nifiga. It is visible what not from my face. Probably it will be necessary tochit at the surgeon.

01.06.2005, 06:13
Kanesh, the surgeon. Whether but a question in that you will want to change really the nose? I here suspected this subject and have guessed, that nevertheless shnobelek I like the, he does or makes me by me and if to change a horse-radish knows, that will turn out. Mind or Wit Turman lives to itself and it is not soared. And its or her nose everywhere on 5 Avenues. He at it or her the truth not so much wide, how much simply big.

Iriwa
01.06.2005, 10:37
Girls, SHuga and Manka, do not touch or tamper with the nosiki! I saw your photos - both of you very charming, and you nosiki do not spoil you! It is a view from! Let they will be your highlight.

Really, there are noses which spoil the face. But it not your case!

Vadim Melnikov
01.06.2005, 15:55
Girls, SHuga and Manka, do not touch or tamper with the nosiki! I saw your photos - both of you very charming, and you nosiki do not spoil you! It is a view from! Let they will be your highlight.

Adzhik so I also am not going to. I thought of it or this, but have solved, that I can not.

01.06.2005, 17:29
At me too the nose is enough.... Big, but I like it or him.

sirius
01.06.2005, 20:55

Adzhik, you such kind and remarkable. I ooochen like yours nosik. Such naughty and coquettish. But I can and of the I shall grow fond.

The nurse
02.06.2005, 06:09
At me too the nose is enough.... Big, but I like it or him.

But my nose still also breathes badly to all other. He has been broken few times. The septum is bent inside.

ProGamer
02.06.2005, 09:19
Deushki, practical advice or council, pliz. At me a nose krupnovat. In a life it not so is appreciable, and on photos, the infection, stands out. The rhinoplasty at present is too expensive. And strashnovato, to tell the truth. How to reduce a nose on photos, leaning or basing on a make up, illumination or coverage, a foreshortening?

N to 11-th page, in a subject of a photo, four photos-here two, in my opinion weigh

Very successful. The first it with blue koftochkoj, and the second with kiddies.

On two others the nose at once is evident, you should not so highly lift a head-it or -this;-thus

My opinion.

kep
02.06.2005, 13:06
N to 11-th page, in a subject of a photo, four photos-here two, in my opinion weigh

Very successful. The first it with blue koftochkoj, and the second with kiddies.

On two others the nose at once is evident, you should not so highly lift a head-it or -this;-thus

My opinion.

On that that with blue koftochkoj in general a nose is not visible Probably to me it is necessary to cut off in general a head on all photos?

Hm, and that seemed to me that on the contrary, if a head zaderyosh the nose will seem less, and a forehead below... It is necessary to consult to the professional photographer. My spouse only the fan or amateur.

eugen
02.06.2005, 23:45
The woman Attracting and shuga, you such beautiful. Yes not zamorachivaites .u all of you by way of.

And that still will develop a complex, not dai the god. Success.

KNOPA

olgaTS
03.06.2005, 08:57
Simply on photos made in premises or rooms, the shadow from lateral stenok a nose falls on the face and is precise vydny contours of a nose. And when are removed or taken out in the street, light on the face falls from different directions: from above, at the left, from below?, on the right and the nose does not form a shadow, he as osveshchaetsjai and its or his contours are lost on a background of the face (your black-and-white photos open-air the proof to that).

In additional illumination or coverage it is framed by additional projectors (noticed in photographic studioes, how much projectors: behind a back 2 at the left and on the right, in front with umbrellas or parasols too at least 2).

Miria
03.06.2005, 12:39
I still never saw, that an end of a nose have made natural by means of a scalpel. A backrest - yes, but the end always very artificially looks or appears. When I went on consultation to clinic of plastic surgery, to me the doctor has told or said, that that I wish to alter me does not spoil. And here he would correct a nose. He is More me did not see. The doctor good, but tastes at us as it was found out, different. If my nose to make it less/is more thin/is shorter or more shortly/OO??NN - I shall become usual up to impossibility. Is not present, figushki!

Olezhek (rus)
03.06.2005, 19:06
I still never saw, that an end of a nose have made natural by means of a scalpel. A backrest - yes, but the end always very artificially looks or appears.!

And I saw.

The woman Attracting, try or taste can turn aside a little a head when fotkaeshsja. Can will help or assist.

kex
04.06.2005, 02:21
Attracting if you about a nose will think during photographing, foty will be foolish. The photographer should worry about it or this, instead of model. You the husband fotkaet? Here let he also chooses a foreshortening. But in vain you it, seems to me... I on your place would be proud of a nose as to one of displays of individuality.

VALERY 30
04.06.2005, 10:22
I - pridira. To me either natural submit or a work of art

Meliana
04.06.2005, 11:24
I still never saw, that an end of a nose have made natural by means of a scalpel. A backrest - yes, but the end always very artificially looks or appears. When I went on consultation to clinic of plastic surgery, to me the doctor has told or said, that that I wish to alter me does not spoil. And here he would correct a nose. He is More me did not see. The doctor good, but tastes at us as it was found out, different. If my nose to make it less/is more thin/is shorter or more shortly/OO??NN - I shall become usual up to impossibility. Is not present, figushki!

The surgeon (good) will not do or make operation if he is not assured or confident of psychological stability of the patient. I do not hint that at you any problems. Simply if the surgeon suspects that a problem with the general or common self-rating, he all over again will direct the patient to the psychologist. And if he greedy certainly first of all will rush to cut if only money to tear off.

lapka
04.06.2005, 22:10
Simply on photos made in premises or rooms, the shadow from lateral stenok a nose falls on the face and is precise vydny contours of a nose. And when are removed or taken out in the street, light on the face falls from different directions: from above, at the left, from below?, on the right and the nose does not form a shadow, he as osveshchaetsjai and its or his contours are lost on a background of the face (your black-and-white photos open-air the proof to that).

In additional illumination or coverage it is framed by additional projectors (noticed in photographic studioes, how much projectors: behind a back 2 at the left and on the right, in front with umbrellas or parasols too at least 2).

Thanks for constructive advice or councils. I and shall tell or say to the husband that we shall be fotkatsja on distance, in the street, at bright illumination or coverage that contours of a nose not so were allocated. Still it would be desirable to look or see on glamurnye photos of such actresses as the Madonna and Dzhennifer Aniston. In fact at them noses far not a button.

ghost_
05.06.2005, 04:59
I still never saw, that an end of a nose have made natural by means of a scalpel. A backrest - yes, but the end always very artificially looks or appears.!

And I saw.

The woman Attracting, try or taste can turn aside a little a head when fotkaeshsja. Can will help or assist.

Soft tissues it is much more difficult to manipulate than a cartilage. It is the most easier to remove a small hump. And wings of a nose are difficult for altering.

I and try to turn the face aside, but not so that broken shnobel was not visible.

Zamulina Irina
05.06.2005, 08:46
The Surgeon (good) will not do or make operation if he is not assured or confident of psychological stability of the patient. I do not hint that at you any problems. Simply if the surgeon suspects that a problem with the general or common self-rating, he all over again will direct the patient to the psychologist. And if he greedy certainly first of all will rush to cut if only money to tear off.

Man, not in that steppe it is a little of you. I have come with one problem to the doctor, and he to me - hrenaks! Declares, that at me a nose not such! On its or his personal taste, my face demands all over again alteration of a nose, and then already all rest. Psychological problems neprichem. He me not to the psychologist was going to to direct or refer, and on other operation. At cost equivalent to those on which bill I consulted.

gol
05.06.2005, 15:00

And I saw.

Soft tissues it is much more difficult to manipulate than a cartilage. It is the most easier to remove a small hump. And wings of a nose are difficult for altering.

I and try to turn the face aside, but not so that broken shnobel was not visible.

Pravilnop, the small hump is easier for cleaning or removing, but also tissues to alter not too difficultly, during our that time. The main thing that the surgeon skilled or experienced was. Saw one friend, at it or her nosik beautiful was, but wide it is a little. nedelka with gibsom, and she became simply a beauty! Words to not pass.

It certainly the private affair of everyone, I at all do not send anybody on a plasty, simply wished to tell or say that saw not few very good results!