PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Agents for hair Kadus

Olesia23
24.02.2005, 21:27
Has bought or purchased to try or taste shampoo in shop for hairdressers or barbers - firm Kadus (very known professional German cosmetics for hair). It something!!!! Simply one delight!!!

Shampoo from line Slalom (blue such vials or flasks) for daily application. Moltobene has simply a rest (IMHO). Volume, shine - even without a conditioner. Has now bought in addition penku - too for daily application, she is put or rendered on hair after washing and not washed off - too super...

For comparison has bought or purchased Moltobenevsky shampoo and a mask from series Meglio foundation (grey - for volume) which with enthusiastic aspiration was praised by my hairdresser or barber - and so, on my hair Moltobene looks or appears much worse...

And by the way, that is important - costs or stands Kadus on the order more cheaply Moltobene..

In general, of the girl to whom Moltobene has not so approached or suited - pay attention on Kadus. At me hair long, tonirovannye, zhirnovatye at roots and dryish on the extremities or ends. To wash it is necessary time in two days...

And more - can, who else used Kadusom? There at them many any lines of others, I while fuse on this or thus blue....

muha
27.03.2005, 10:08
I used Kadus. It was pleasant to me also the prices accessible, but Kanebo it is pleasant more.

vprokop
08.04.2005, 19:40
And than you used at Kadusa? What was pleasant? And that at them is a lot of everything, would be desirable aimings or adjustments more particularly

Kanebo it is pleasant more.

And Japanese of the big agiotage have not caused or called in me... Kanebo did not try or taste, but SHisejdo and Moltobene has estimated or appreciated as "not bad". But also only. For such money it would be desirable for greater...

But, as I have understood, all depends on hair. Here in the Tonus it is a lot of fanatok the Japanese agents for hair, and here personally it is not pleasant to me, that they too soft - to wash a head was not in or has not had time, already of an icicle... And the volume is not present.

Michael
15.06.2005, 07:44
Vishenka from the World behind the looking-glass

Look. Moltobene - the Japanese line, therefore for the European hair not always approaches or suits, she makes heavier hair.

Kadus - quite, me nra, stacking prikolnaja...

Voobsche, to that of that. On me from pomyvochnyh agents and balms peer are not present Senscience, stacking to me nra in Keune - there is excellent or different low-fat fruit wax which on hair at all oschuschaetstsa and textures perfectly...

cheater
18.06.2005, 01:58

Clearly, that all individually..

But in fact so it is a lot of only... It is simply impossible to try all - money and time will not suffice.. Therefore also it would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of people...

I here ukladkami do not use almost... Leaving or care is interesting to me more

Tanechka
11.07.2005, 01:32
Girls, prompt, please, where you in Moscow Kadus buy.

Svetlana I.
16.07.2005, 03:14
Tried or Tasted Moltobene - normally. I in general booze all have tried, to my short hair all the same, with their what shampoo wash - masses-markets or dorogushchimju. While I use Pantinom)))

kica1
17.07.2005, 10:08
, I do not know, who where, and I in shop for hairdressers or barbers "Creative", which in street Zhitnoj. In the Tonus aiming or adjustment has found this underground October, number or room of the house I do not remember... At them the site was like...