PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How you concern to age?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

vlad44
27.11.2004, 12:43
Subject likely not from pleasant Sooner or later all of us it is reflected on it or this. Even the most beautiful face and a body are subject to time. eslivy will present the life as a dial of hours what hour has punched at you in a life? As you think in how much years you will not offend the name the grandmother

TASH
28.11.2004, 18:16
I while at that age, that the reference or manipulation the woman frighten me

Marimba
29.11.2004, 21:47
In 80

Spider
30.11.2004, 17:08
The Subject likely not from pleasant Sooner or later all of us it is reflected on it or this. Even the most beautiful face and a body are subject to time. eslivy will present the life as a dial of hours what hour has punched at you in a life? As you think in how much years you will not offend the name the grandmother

At present I did not think of it or this (at me children still was not present) but to me the same will seems with the years it to be perceived as due, as the reference or manipulation now the girl!

julie
01.12.2004, 04:31
And I while at that age when ask-how much to you of years, detochka? Also do not sell alcohol without ID

Lara, and on a dial where a reference point? 12 .m.?

ANDREW
02.12.2004, 15:47
And I while at that age when ask-how much to you of years, detochka? Also do not sell alcohol without ID

Well and happens on another?

SVlad
03.12.2004, 06:15
With the years it will be perceived as due

And how much years you think to you at this "age" will be?

sergey77
05.12.2004, 06:34

Whether I specify and that at all know the follies if comes to an end in 12 p.m. Then I have reached till 12.10

And the grandmother at all I do not want that me named simply by name and on you. I do not like when Masha, grandmother Masha, or women Masha name-aunt

ul-pr
06.12.2004, 01:24

Lara, and whence such ideas? Well I understand to argue on leaving or care some freshness of a body and the face, but about the grandmother is somehow while prematurely.

And in general the age I appreciate and I am not afraid of its or his augmentation at all, every year I feel all more comfortably.

It is possible and to be at 40-50 ofigitelnoj the aunt and to enjoy a life on full. An another matter, that with the years interests and addictings vary.

Gest
08.12.2004, 00:56

Whether I specify and that at all know the follies if comes to an end in 12 p.m. Then I have reached till 12.10

And the grandmother at all I do not want that me named simply by name and on you. I do not like when Masha, grandmother Masha, or women Masha name-aunt

Yes (about woman Masha). We still when at school studied, laughed that in an old age us will name: the woman Lena, woman Olja, the woman of Light. But it still though somehow in comparison with woman Oksana, woman Christina, woman Angela.

Stoika
09.12.2004, 09:12
It is possible and to be at 40-50 ofigitelnoj the aunt

In 55 even is possible-washing the mother-in-law bright to volume an example, the harmonous young tightened woman of fashion, with faultless sunburn, the .-pederast. And a snow-white smile!

And my mum in 48 years looks or appears on 40, has ideal legs or foots which does not hesitate to show, and chuvstveuet itself thus it is magnificent By the way the woman of fashion too still that! For girlfriends accept sometimes

LIKA2208
10.12.2004, 12:19

IT SEEMS to me WHEN the FIRST GRANDSONS WILL appear THOUGH, is frank IF TO SPEAK, I AT ALL DO NOT REPRESENT MYSELF In the IMAGE of the GRANDMOTHER, EVEN CHILDREN WHILE (YEARS 10 STILL) I DO NOT WISH TO GET or START

dimm777
11.12.2004, 06:47

In 55 even is possible-washing the mother-in-law bright to volume an example, the harmonous young tightened woman of fashion, with faultless sunburn, the .-pederast. And a snow-white smile!

And my mum in 48 years looks or appears on 40, has ideal legs or foots which does not hesitate to show, and chuvstveuet itself thus it is magnificent By the way the woman of fashion too still that! For girlfriends accept sometimes

It AGREE, THIS ALL DEPENDS ON the SINCERE STATUS "HARDLY SICK" SOMETIMES In 45 WOMAN JAGODKA AGAIN, And SOMETIMES In 20 ITSELF SOMEONE the AUNT ADULT FEELS.

Komolov
12.12.2004, 12:07

But such, it seems to me, minority. As there it is spoken: " In 40 years you have the face which has deserved "?

-the
14.12.2004, 16:45
We do not know such sayings, and about "hardly sick" do not agree

Valeria
15.12.2004, 09:12
Oh

|Egor |
16.12.2004, 07:45
Well. The Woman me always strains the reference or manipulation, and here the girl an another matter. To tell the truth for me it is complex or difficult vsegd (complexes any?) as with it or this to struggle? Always I hide the age. When me ask how much to me of years ($not very well who) I hesitate

Denis XXXX
17.12.2004, 11:52
Lara, and whence such ideas? Well I understand to argue on leaving or care some freshness of a body and the face, but about the grandmother is somehow while prematurely.

Yes do not think, the panic is not present to Me earlier 25-it seemed ofiget as has not felt much and when I was executed at all And to "grandmother" to me kazhetsjaja likely never I shall reconcile

nebesnoe_svetil
18.12.2004, 02:53
I shall not transfer or carry, if my parents (to it or him;them 65) the grandmother and the grandfather will name! They at me still young! The niece calls them by name.

barbi
20.12.2004, 06:54

And me touched, when in familiar family the boy spoke 6th years: " Mashenka, my grandmother " la- so!

To the boy to that 19-. And - still Mashenka... So it was led at them in family - not to "her" or "she", and Mashenke...

Dashka
20.12.2004, 21:35
eslivy will present the life as a dial of hours what hour has punched at you in a life?

12.10.... While except for as "girl" to me did not address, so up to "grandmother" far......

And if it is serious - to the future grandsons to "grandmother" I shall respond at any age.... And here the stranger - nefig, to what such familiarity....

maximus
21.12.2004, 03:20
ehh, that is really tenderly as

At me the neigbour was-?a?a, 19 years so it was rolled up in a scarf in the winter, often it was possible to hear-grandmother, clean or remove the sobachku I represent as her it was pleasant

izus@bezeqint.n
21.12.2004, 07:07
And my mum in 48 years looks or appears on 40, has ideal legs or foots which does not hesitate to show, and chuvstveuet itself thus it is magnificent

I now not about your mum, but sometimes see in the street "little girls" under 50 which all that only is possible show also myself superb feel, but it looks or appears sometimes ridiculously

JANE323
22.12.2004, 04:37
I do not hesitate of the age, ochenno it is pleasant to rebuff fellows: " the Young man if I was " the bad girl at your age now brought up the same blockhead " funny to observe all scale and of active job of an idea... For prikola it is simple obazhaju to tell or say to the employee who well on paru-a three of years is younger: " Listen to the aunt, she bad will not advise "...

I do not know, my son and plemjah name my mum - babulej... Itself I wish to look or appear well and epatirovat people, the pleasure now when synule speak gives to me: " do not lag behind the sister with mum " on what receive otvet-she is my mum with the grandmother As though so to be saved better

Jiliana
22.12.2004, 11:58
And if it is serious - to the future grandsons to "grandmother" I shall respond at any age.... And here the stranger - nefig, to what such familiarity....

, familiarity.

I, by the way, at all do not understand references or manipulations to strangers "girl", "woman", "man", "babulja", "daddy" and so forth