PDA

Просмотр полной версии : JANSSEN cosmeceutical care

Tanu
14.05.2005, 16:56
Who tried or tasted this profserii, manufacture of Germany. How she has liked you? There many any ampoules fast lejstvija are offered, who can already has experience?

Respond please, advice or council is necessary, I wish to pass to a new line, here and I search, what is better for picking up.

In advance thanks.

Young daw
01.06.2005, 09:12
There was a whole branch separate on Janssen. This kosmetkia has not liked me. Used both ampoules and creams. A zero of effect. There are those, to an ohm it is pleasant

Denis
22.06.2005, 18:51
Yes I looked the list of eternal subjects, however there not about this firm, and any American Janson there is a speech.

Nomi
23.06.2005, 00:43
P Olzovala a mask, pink, with mirtiloj - super!!!

Simply super.

Lada
23.06.2005, 23:43
I use this cosmetics a year two - basically gel for washing and losonom from series PURE SECRETS. Very much it is pleasant, though from their other assortment of anything has not got accustomed any more.

Rudnev
26.06.2005, 04:32
PURE SECRETS very worthy series.

There was still a perfect cream with acids. But it or him have removed or have taken off from manufacture.

Ampoules with a glycolic acid in general a thing irreplaceable at me in a facilities or an economy =)

Sema
10.07.2005, 17:14
The cosmetician works for me on this cosmetics. For interior she can and will approach or suit, there it is a lot of everything, including any masks. But for home care she has not liked me. For me their cream very fat though the skin is closer to dry. Tried or tasted much, including their new line Opus Belle. Anything up to the extremity or end and has not smeared, I throw. On me cosmetics very weak, any. Though that she weak, cosmeticians, the truth from other interior where it or her is not present speak.

TASH
15.07.2005, 11:24
I use humidifying or wetting maskoj-is very happy.

vlad44
15.07.2005, 14:38
And with glikolievoj an acid you tried or tasted which ampoules?