PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to pick up a set for the face and bodies THE BEST

The lucky beggar
08.11.2004, 23:05
The matter is that to me have sent the discount in Letual 25 % till March, 10th and it would be desirable to be defined or determined with purchase. Subjects on search read a week, but to be defined or determined I can not in any way.

That is necessary:

1. Friable powder.

2. Compact powder.

3. A cream for eyes.

4. A face cream and Serum under it or him - something with vitaminkami, for the healthy complexion, humidifying or wetting for the spring.

5. antitselljulitnyj a cream for a body.

6. A cream strengthening for a bust.

Skin combined, sensitive, sometimes a boring and pryshchiki. Samplers and could not get anywhere, so all hope for you

In stamps I am bad enough orientirus, but would be desirable to try or taste something from the Bioterm, Matis, SHisejdo, Lancaster, etc. Advise, pliz

gyrus
15.12.2004, 05:04
You have not specified the age, and too much depends on it or this. For example, how to advise in this case a cream for a skin around of eyes?

Compact powder very much is pleasant to me at Este Lauder for a fat skin. The skin at me was now combined, powder approaches or suits perfectly.

For the face can try or taste Capture Essentiel Serum. Or cream Klarans Eclat du Jour. At the Bioterm is D-stress agents for a healthy complexion.

antitselljulitnyj very good at Bioterm Celluli-Zone.

For a bust I can advise Klarans gel.

vardane
03.01.2005, 22:12
To me 25.

Capture Essentiel - do not prompt, what is the stamp?

Avrely
05.04.2005, 05:56
If to you have sent the coupon at date of a birth it is necessary to read more attentively: on series of the goods of 25 % the Bioterm (about it or him it is not assured), Dior, Gerlen does not extend in general, including on SHiskjdo, Lankom,

From that you have specified is better to try or taste Matis, all taki at this stamp salonnaja a basis.

aleks-29-kiev
24.05.2005, 16:30
Capture Essentiel is Dior. There is an agent for eyes with the same name. This Serum is based or founded;established on stimulating properties of pure or clean micro-proteins (as it is declared in the summary).

Miss
07.06.2005, 15:56
Yes, I know it Though two days ago in Letuali have told or said, that on Gerlen temporarily restrictions have removed or have taken off also the discount of 25 %

And how at Matis with an allergy? To tell the truth, I am afraid to try or taste their vitamin line.

Vik
30.06.2005, 08:41
Can and costs or is necessary;stands vozpolzovatsja what at Gerlena 25 % are temporary and to buy the majority of positions therefrom?

olg-z
11.07.2005, 21:25
Matisa be not afraid!

My combined and very irritable, allergenic cuticle reacts fine even to a vitamin series, I do not speak about the others

gam
14.07.2005, 12:54
For some reason in ours Letuale too never there are no samplers on what. Many times already burnt with purchase of dear or expensive agents.

I think, that it is necessary to take that already tried or tasted and 100 % will approach or suit, or any agents which should approach or suit.

At a choice of powder come in the afternoon with nenakrashenym the face and try or taste that which will attract. Only take an interest at once, whether there is at them in presence a chosen tone. And resemble in this powder even chasik, and look or see at itself at street illumination or coverage.

Is better type or collect more than pleasant trifles. Salfetochki SHisejdovskie matirujushchie for example, masochki any

IMHO certainly.

Successful purchases!

altei
14.07.2005, 16:27
And how at Matis with an allergy? To tell the truth, I am afraid to try or taste their vitamin line.

I would not advise a vitamin series, not so it is pleasant to me, and here all classical things is yes!

If on Gerlen give 25 % take Gerlen, dekoratiski so it is exact. And all rest very much even.

natal
15.07.2005, 01:14
2. Compact powder.

LacVert (two way cake)

3. A cream for eyes.

4. A face cream and Serum under it or him - something with vitaminkami, for the healthy complexion, humidifying or wetting for the spring.

Matis.

Skin combined, sensitive, sometimes a boring and pryshchiki.

Line on care of a sensitive skin. och. It is pleasant.

And not allergichno.

At me sometimes during women's days jumped out a little on the face. From the moment of using Matisom - never.