PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cosmetics Markell

yanat
08.11.2004, 03:08
Hello, girls! Recently in shop has seen series Markell: kremchiki n/faces and bodies, gel of n/washing, balzamchiki n/arms and legs or foots. Very pleasant veneering, tubes such attractive, and the price mnjam 50-60 roubles. Can, somebody tried or tasted? And arms or hand are scratched to get that, but all was to be asked - would not be desirable what-string to buy or purchase nonsense, let even for small money. I shall be grateful for answers.

opopr
20.11.2004, 19:42
I bought once skrab for legs or foots, it simply horror of the Leg or Foot hardly up to a blood it or him have not cut up, in itself acute pieces skorlupok walnuts. After that it is more anything to buy it not wanted. However, the girlfriend speaks that at them good balm for hair, but I did not try or taste.

michmike
25.01.2005, 04:10
I consumed a cream-fluid from folds, so, normally. Mum washing used after plasty of blepharons a cream for blepharons and balm for blepharons - pleasant. Still I used a cream for a body - have liked. More shortly, all in quiet tones, is not present delight disgust.

Monika
25.02.2005, 22:41
Several years ago I bought from them a mask - was called "humidifying or wetting", in white-yellow such jar, cost in general pennies (type of roubles 10, no more, if not less). I do not know as about actually humidification, but the antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory effect has simply amazed or struck me. When I it prosekla, began to impose it or her after cleaning the face (and the skin at me very reactive, in general calms down or is abirritated longly) - action was simply fantastic, the erythema vanished, never nothing inflamed... Eh, any luxury agent so did not please me, yes here only years 5 as I anywhere did not see this mask

19_
11.04.2005, 11:33
I was disappointed in the Belarus cosmetics.

Tried or Tasted "Markel", "Belitu" and "Viteks". The only thing, that really was pleasant - gel-souls or -douche for intimal hygiene ("Markel"). Here where " quality under the reasonable price ", and all rest - somehow absolutely in any way.

Kolegov Denis
12.04.2005, 18:17
Somehow having come into shop behind products, I have recollected, that here 3 days as the cream for eyes and balm for hair has terminated at me. The most dear or expensive, that stood on shelfs was Markell which has poisoned in my basket. Balm for hair has liked me though to please my long hair difficultly. Tonic for the combined skin normally, does not dry, pores pulls together, but any more I shall not buy or purchase. A cream for blepharons too it is normal, without fat traces, well humidifies or wets. Gel for intimal hygiene - it is very pleasant to wash, especially in the winter when the skin dries under sweaters, I shall buy or purchase still.

Reina
29.05.2005, 11:31
Gel for intimal hygiene - it is very pleasant to wash, especially in the winter when the skin dries under sweaters

I.e. you _ intimal _ for a body use gel?

nefsvet
04.06.2005, 20:32
Markell has opened all over again to a year at 95-96 then at all of them still was in round jars. The price at them was minimal, and quality is unequivocal on the order above, than at all available then Russian and SNGovogo manufactures.

Day time and night cream for a normal and fat skin were very good - a good consistence, were well absorbed, without shine and fat content. Then I was young also folds was not soared. Basically fat shine bothered.

Kremchik under eyes too was good, there in my opinion any placental components were. To me very much liked, more senior friends whom was then under 30, too och. Praised for razglazhki morshchinok.

My hit in Markelle those years - a cream for arms or hand, simply excellent or different.

And more they had atasnaja a liquid clearing mask with Mentholum - enough veduchaja in pores, all face in her burned fever and a cold simultaneously, pores after it or her were pulled together and ceased vopijushche to blacken. The fact. Well, for some time at least.

Then this all for a long time was gone somewhere, and here recently has seen updated Markell in pink tubes.

The price has again pleased - has bought or purchased to mum the Cream-fluid from folds and a cream for tired blepharons. It is pleasant to her. I too have tried or tasted it - all is put or rendered very well, humidified or wetted it's OK, the consistence unequivocally approaches or suits to my skin. Yes here only under eyes courses termonuclear SHisejdo so probably about any supereffects of this or thus new Markella to tell or say difficultly were already bought, but I think, that for supporting or maintaining daily leaving or care there it is quite possible for itself to pick up agents.

For a body nothing used.

Unfortunate
15.06.2005, 03:54
Try or Taste Belkosmeks. She will be more dear or expensive, nenamnogo. The opinion on the Belarus cosmetics then will raise or increase.

Jul-ka
02.07.2005, 15:26
Valsha

Yes, for intimal hygiene I wash with gel all body. I like softness of this agent.

chelovelqw
09.07.2005, 15:50
semga

Tell or Say, atasnaja the liquid clearing mask more to you did not meet Mentholum? Since Friman has ceased to let out or release a mask on a mud, I can not pick up in any way to myself clearing mask.

AAE
11.07.2005, 09:09
Many thanks., tell or say, and you used that tonic, what with a sprayer?

By the way, for some reason many agents, All of you opisyvyemye, I did not see. Probably, eyes at me not volume a place

mytime
13.07.2005, 01:00
Here has become interested in production antistress, nobody tried or tasted? Has solved poeksperementirovat with inexpensive cosmetics.

Pontiy
14.07.2005, 12:54
Tell or Say, and you used that tonic, what with a sprayer?

And you mean what tonic?