PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ONLY rassypchaiaja powder.

ank
06.04.2005, 20:38
I wish to get to myself friable powder. But I do not know to take with a shade or colorless?

I want that lichiko was as at a doll, pores were not hammered (they at me cheeks at me dry are visible), and.

I want that a skin did not dry and that on the face it was not visible at all. It is possible or probable? What will advise?

Garik21
07.04.2005, 10:28
Avon it is pleasant to me...

Lusico
09.04.2005, 11:22
Instead of you could tell better transparent or with a shade under my demands. I shall repeat that slightly swarty and I wish to be swarty.

Solnishko
11.04.2005, 18:35
And in what of advantage of friable powder? And, in my opinion, any powder hammers in pores.

Denis...
15.04.2005, 09:43
And in what of advantage of friable powder? And, in my opinion, any powder hammers in pores.

Everyone hammer but friable - naimenshe.... On a harmfulness.. Most of all hammers tonalnik and everyones in a cream-powder.. ppotom - compact.... Well and friable.. So friable most "useful"

sakrit
18.04.2005, 05:06
I very much like friable powder of Clinics. Before has touched many different shades and firms .a a shade of powder should coincide on color with color of a skin, as a last resort hardly svetlee. It is possible also transparent to use, and for the evening with shine. But with brilliant powder is accurater, she emphasizes fine disadvantages of a skin.

Vladimir
21.04.2005, 02:11
In my opinion on the face any powder is visible.

Did not use never and I shall not be. As if there are on a skin any defects powder only emphasizes, instead of hides. All in the afternoon is visible.

Exception evening makijah for solemn occasions.

pchelka
25.04.2005, 03:05
It do not agree. Friable powder well matiruet a skin, cleans or removes shine. At a fat skin is most that! I to her use and is happy or enough.

hernih89
25.04.2005, 23:21

Did not use never and I shall not be. As if there are on a skin any defects powder only emphasizes, instead of hides. All in the afternoon is visible.

Here you strange... At you the skin means normal, has carried... And what to do or make with a problem, fat skin? Let it is better powder it will be visible

Wella
29.04.2005, 19:07
If a skin rough it is better some powder indeed less. And if the skin smooth, but non-uniformly pigmentirovannaja powder can smooth and will not be appreciable at all. But powder and tonalnik necessarily should be good. I use Diorovskoj friable, compact Chanel, but she illuminating, therefore not on every day, and compact Benefit if she is in Rosii. In general, friable powder is more preferable, for contains less preservatives and it is easier to put or render it or her not going to far. And, IMHO, powder colorless is better.

Maximn
04.05.2005, 13:29

Spetsialn it was looked or saw in a pocket mirror - well it is not visible. And defects it is not visible - at me the skin from a cold reddens - all this hides +. I look in a mirror - I see the lovely face with healthy color of a skin. These are what there should be problems with the face that powder was visible?

Kitty
08.05.2005, 04:47
The bourgeois friable (powder-brush) in a brush. Perfectly. On the face it is absolutely not visible. Transparent, it is good matiruet. I FOR this powder simply because she convenient in transportation and application, it or she can be worn with itself in a bag without problems. Qualitatively, in general, and it is convenient.

Deniza
10.05.2005, 04:18
Has bought or purchased sparkling powder in globules Guerlain. Has very much liked, models and freshens the face, not giving or allowing tone.

V_JANE@rambler.ru
13.05.2005, 20:04
Has bought or purchased sparkling powder in globules Guerlain. Has very much liked, models and freshens the face, not giving or allowing tone.

Here I am am confused always with any sparkling powders. It seems to me, that they only for very good skin. And if there are disadvantages, moreover all this and sparkles...

Linda
17.05.2005, 11:53

Here I am am confused always with any sparkling powders. It seems to me, that they only for very good skin. And if there are disadvantages, moreover all this and sparkles...

The easy or light;mild fibrillation can be noticed only at certain light.

RiZ
22.05.2005, 22:28
Kljukvik, thanks. Then I shall try or taste as required... To begin to sparkle

infinity
25.05.2005, 06:10

And what shade?

Mushroomer
31.05.2005, 01:06
I yesterday have bought or purchased in Arbat Prestige powder Maks the Factor in the extended golden rectangular approach traffic pattern (I do not remember the name), tone Ivory. Today has put or rendered it or him on the face, color lays down perfectly, but... I go all yellow. With impatience I wait for evening to wash off this disgrace. Strange, Ivory to me always suited. Other scale of tones can at MF?

Primov
03.06.2005, 00:26
I yesterday have bought or purchased in Arbat Prestige powder Maks the Factor in the extended golden rectangular approach traffic pattern (I do not remember the name), tone Ivory. Today has put or rendered it or him on the face, color lays down perfectly, but... I go all yellow. With impatience I wait for evening to wash off this disgrace. Strange, Ivory to me always suited. Other scale of tones can at MF?

At me Ivory tone was - at lankomovskoj powders... So it is very light otttenok... Absolutely yellowness there was not...

Ksusik
09.06.2005, 00:23

I here that have noticed... When tonalkoj I use... That mimic morshchinki become much more appreciable... Why so? Like should be on the contrary...

Alija
13.06.2005, 21:41
What for powder-brush? Give the link, please, or simply tell or say what firms them let out or release? I only friable use, even its or her burden with myself, when necessary, that is very inconvenient.

Kanna
18.06.2005, 14:55

I here that have noticed... When tonalkoj I use... That mimic morshchinki become much more appreciable... Why so? Like should be on the contrary...

You can is not correct put or render it or him.. Still much depends from most tonalki, try or taste voice-frequency of a series *Lancome*-Adaptive-and under eyes-EFFACERNES LONGUE TENUE-, but before it is better to put or render slightly what nibud a day time cream, and under eyes too special gel for eyes.. Also I assure you, what mimic morshchinok and circles under eyes (even if not vyspeshsja) WILL not be.. I 2-nd year use also all 'k though earlier same problemka was

Nel
23.06.2005, 20:18
The Bourgeois friable (powder-brush) in a brush. Perfectly. On the face it is absolutely not visible. Transparent, it is good matiruet. I FOR this powder simply because she convenient in transportation and application, it or she can be worn with itself in a bag without problems. Qualitatively, in general, and it is convenient.

She unless colorless?

Vlada
14.07.2005, 04:51
The Bourgeois friable (powder-brush) in a brush. Perfectly. On the face it is absolutely not visible. Transparent, it is good matiruet. I FOR this powder simply because she convenient in transportation and application, it or she can be worn with itself in a bag without problems. Qualitatively, in general, and it is convenient.

She unless colorless?

Not colorless

I very much a navel like friable, she just colorless, a class