PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange shopping - luxury or the contribution to the beauty?!

Страницы : [1] 2 3

margo
06.11.2004, 20:18
As it is usual, I shall give an example from personal experience, and then I shall try to formulate a question.

How I usually buy footwear? First there is in a head an image of a style and the provisional sum which I shall be ready to lay out, then - tiring campaigns on shops in searches of that that want also it or him where is not present! Then I nahazhu a certain similarity of that that wanted, with obviously mismatching by And that that is beautiful, still and not absolutely conveniently. Here also you face to a terrible choice: To buy or purchase or to not buy or purchase? Today I have bought or purchased 4 pairs or steams footwear!! Not including one pair that I have bought or purchased yesterday, and more one last week!!!! Not one of them does not resemble that image which was at me in a head, which I searched for that style in two cities! But during searches natykajas on what that very beautiful, with real by, simply could not resist!

And so, it is completely not similar to me. Never I still such allowed myself. Here now I sit also conscience excruciates: 6 pairs or steams new footwear - luxury? WHY I cannot radovatsja priobretyonomu?

The same can occur or happen to clothes, cosmetics, etc.,

Here it is very interesting to me, that you think of it or this, and whether happens such to whom nibud!

Kudasov
09.11.2004, 18:21
All life dreamed of a -white sweater. But longly not could find in general such color. At last, later couple of years has found, but fasonchik so-so. SHleja under a tail has got, and I nevertheless have bought or purchased, he cost decently. As a result has dressed only 1 time, now rolls in a case. Has decided here it or him to put on, well it is not pleasant, as he on me sits, simply do not wash style. But now such svitorov, priemlimogo for me a style, the car on sale.

Gerd
10.11.2004, 08:41
When last time I have forced a wardrobe boxes with footwear, at me was complex or difficult emmotsionalnyj the period... And after I look - yo May! All disneevskie colors - two pairs blue, one colors of a fuchsia and all models with a thong, as nurseries... Yes, and one pair for 2 sizes is more, for some reason... It is good to discuss it With the psychoanalyst...

Leon_777
11.11.2004, 23:47
All life dreamed of a -white sweater. But longly not could find in general such color. At last, later couple of years has found, but fasonchik so-so. SHleja under a tail has got, and I nevertheless have bought or purchased, he cost decently. As a result has dressed only 1 time, now rolls in a case. Has decided here it or him to put on, well it is not pleasant, as he on me sits, simply do not wash style. But now such svitorov, priemlimogo for me a style, the car on sale.

And what is this color such? Kipelnyj?

Olesya L
14.11.2004, 01:48
Well, at me other approach.

I all over again realize, that the footwear is necessary for me. A style I do not consider. Because if to consider a style it is possible to go weeks in searches such and to not find. And so - bystrenko I buy that has approached or suited on color and the size - and all OK.

The same with other things - if I have left behind purchase, I shall necessarily make it or her, to go to choose longly is not mine.

kotori
16.11.2004, 17:07
When last time I have forced a wardrobe boxes with footwear, at me was complex or difficult emmotsionalnyj the period... And after I look - yo May! All disneevskie colors - two pairs blue, one colors of a fuchsia and all models with a thong, as nurseries... Yes, and one pair for 2 sizes is more, for some reason... It is good to discuss it With the psychoanalyst...

And at me too one pair why that houses in the size has more appeared! So I at once have run to hand over, and money clear business, here do not return. It was necessary to change on two others.

Koko
17.11.2004, 13:41

I all over again realize, that the footwear is necessary for me. A style I do not consider. Because if to consider a style it is possible to go weeks in searches such and to not find. And so - bystrenko I buy that has approached or suited on color and the size - and all OK.

The same with other things - if I have left behind purchase, I shall necessarily make it or her, to go to choose longly is not mine.

But if I do or make purchase quickly and not too having considered, it is obligatory after I joyfully shall leave shop with a treasured saccule in arms or hand, I shall come across on what that more nice, and as a rule under more real price! At you such does not occur or happen? Or you then at once home, not looking back at show-windows?

mariva
17.11.2004, 20:29
And so, it is completely not similar to me. Never I still such allowed myself. Here now I sit also conscience excruciates: 6 pairs or steams new footwear - luxury? WHY I cannot radovatsja priobretyonomu?

Because it irritated you in your girlfriend, which went (goes?) something buys all time, spends money. Mozh at it or her the same problems? And you hated....

PS: it would not be desirable to strew salt on a wound, but...

ilya
19.11.2004, 20:23

But if I do or make purchase quickly and not too having considered, it is obligatory after I joyfully shall leave shop with a treasured saccule in arms or hand, I shall come across on what that more nice, and as a rule under more real price! At you such does not occur or happen? Or you then at once home, not looking back at show-windows?

Happens, therefore and I do or make - I go, not looking back Differently I can be upset.

Valera-V
21.11.2004, 07:52

Because it irritated you in your girlfriend, which went (goes?) something buys all time, spends money. Mozh at it or her the same problems? And you hated....

Yes that is no trouble pleasant even that people watch or keep up subjects in this forum, and will not miss a right moment to get directly in a point.

py.sy. I congratulate with new avatorkoj.

Serzhio
23.11.2004, 21:21

Yes that is no trouble pleasant even that people watch or keep up subjects in this forum, and will not miss a right moment to get directly in a point.

py.sy. I congratulate with new avatorkoj.

To prick did not want.

PS: pasiba!

leon1934
24.11.2004, 01:57
If all of six pairs approach or suit to a wardrobe and do not force zagolodat up to the extremity or end of month why and is not present, and?

I shopitsja hate, therefore I buy only that has particularly conceived. Not waiting sales, for an all-round price, at half price, for two prices - that was during the moment of my presence, also to crying again to not go. And, know, I consider or count, what is it spares money! If went, checked, whether on has begun sejl that-string would see another and has bought or purchased, that it was not a pity time spent for shop. But, to tell the truth, spontaneous shopping I do not approve. In any time - be pleased to new things! The Footwear never superfluous happens. Successes!

Ukrainian
25.11.2004, 06:39
In my opinion, shopping is both that and another, i.e. both luxury and the contribution to beauty! Worst of all, when you buy, and never you dress. Earlier such often happened or was possible.

I sometimes do or make purchases to cheer myself up (but only if something is pleasant), and sometimes - on the contrary, because in good mood and when problems any - that in general nothing is pleasant to me. That it is strong a lot of unnecessary to not buy or if a thing very dear or expensive, I adhere to such rule - at once to not buy, and to think up to a trace. Day. If the thing "pursues" me so, that will not get rid, I go and I buy, and if is not present - that I am pleased, that has not given in to the first impulse.

As to footwear having tried everyone, I have stopped on the proved designers of footwear, in this case footwear not only beautiful, but also very convenient! Napr., very much I like Stewart Witzmann and Sergio Rosso, Casadei, Pollini, it is more convenient than footwear even if on a high heel, I did not see. The price of such footwear does not allow to buy or purchase to itself of 6 pairs or steams, therefore here I adhere to a principle better less, but all is better, as a result of a burden of 2-3 pairs or steams, is checked up.

Yuna
26.11.2004, 19:48
I have bought or purchased two pairs barefoot persons which nirazu has not dressed in this summer.

And more shoes roll, has bought or purchased in the extremity or end of August and too has never put on.

About clothes which I buy and I do not wear it in general separate history.

And all this lays and irritates me.

How to recover???

Morka
27.11.2004, 20:14
Oh, devchyonki, likely this mass disease... To regret, at me eternally it turns out so, that I buy a thing, and then she rolls at me, until then yet I shall not give to that nibud! And how much I promised time to myself, that obdumanno I shall approach or suit to shopping, to not buy so shodu all successively but alas... The History repeats, with an enviable regularity. How with it or this to struggle?

For example, has bought or purchased to itself of 2 pairs or steams a boot for the autumn, with a round nose... So they have liked me! Also what? These or it Cost or Stand of 2 pairs or steams lonely And I with pleasure a burden of 2 pairs or steams last year's... Voobshchem, neznaju what is it I so...

Citrom_2005
30.11.2004, 15:53
I come to shop and if on something I sink down, at once I buy.

But here, when really you search for something certain, never you will find. It is direct a trouble!

I search transparent white bluzku. Well, that absolutely absolutely transparent. Under the certain topic. And-OON-?NOy! ANYWHERE! FOR ANY MONEY. In all country full zero.

I have learned to buy in due course only that actually I want instead of because in raspradazhe or the saleswoman has imposed or because like is similar to that dear or expensive thing in other shop, but in 3 times is cheaper. Such purchases do not justify themselves. Practically are not worn and thrown out babki. It is less better, yes it is better.

Marina VM
02.12.2004, 01:51
And at me all things in a course, all on the size, and all absolutely precisely to me go. And with cosmetics precisely also - there are no such things which I would buy or purchase in a status of affect, and then would not use. Can, it of what I from poor family? It was inadmissible to buy or purchase something from us " simply so ". Now I earn incomparably more, than my parents together taken, but to purchases still I concern cautiously. But that it is necessary to find in provincial shop necessary veeeshch.... koshshmar.

Cheby
05.12.2004, 10:12
I like shopping clothes, but not footwear.

I simply come to shop when the footwear (visit or attend a maximum 3-4 shops), meriju if in them it is convenient me I take is required to me. On a fashion in footwear to me to spit, since at me a leg or foot "especial" and the heaped up footwear does not approach or suit them.

But I approach or suit to a choice of clothes with oboj carefulness. Usually I still would solve houses that would be desirable me, then I go on shops. I buy also not super-fashionable, and that that to me goes on a style and on color (though it sometimes coincides with peeping things).

Matino
06.12.2004, 01:11
I too have some pairs footwear which at all I do not wear - well, can, 1-2 times put on, no more. All she not cheap, and already during the moment of purchase distinctly or clearly realized, that I shall not wear most likely. But simply could not leave without these shoes/?a?N shop...

Though I do not wear - I do not regret the thrown out money. Because as I shall recollect, that they at me are - the mood at once improves; and how much or as far as it improves, if I shall get from a box and I shall try on... It in fact too application, the truth?

nifertina
09.12.2004, 21:27
Almost all that I buy a burden I do not wear for example that thing if you doubt to buy or purchase to not buy or purchase or you choose that to you that that posovetyvali... And then after the first socks it is not pleasant to me.. That not noshuju

Footwear a maximum of two pairs for a season.. By the way it is a lot of pairs or steam to have it is practical.. And that in my case they are fractured also by a bullet oetish in the nearest shop

Agnessa
12.12.2004, 12:23

-white, as a pure or clean snow in clear frosty day.

And all basically not cleanly white, and with any easy or light;mild yellowness.

Love
13.12.2004, 21:03

-white, as a pure or clean snow in clear frosty day.

And all basically not cleanly white, and with any easy or light;mild yellowness.

Such color (if it is top-, a vest, etc.) it is desirable to wear, at ideally white teeth

Moiseyev Irina
14.12.2004, 06:23
And umenja purchases occur or happen seldom though shoppinguju it is regular, time I spend. A problem in necessary razmerah-while I think they is, and as soon as I am solved-at once disappear. A problem with fasonchikom-should decorate, rather the reverse Besides stprajus to buy or purchase that it was combined with that that already a burden. Here all also turns out same, conservative any. In general autumn boots again the purchase to the middle of winter In something zabluzhdajus-and in what I can not understand. Can will advise that?

Hope To
14.12.2004, 16:01
I sometimes do or make purchases to cheer myself up (but only if something is pleasant), and sometimes - on the contrary, because in good mood

Similarly.

And here it is literally one of these days rastroilas, has bought or purchased couple of months back trousers of the light blue light, dear or expensive infections, at me sljunki on them flew longly before I all the same have bought or purchased them, have lain in a case couple of months, did not wear since here was cool for easy or light;mild trousers, now wished to put on, and they sit so badly, I am visible has grown thin, since in shop like were just. Here now it is necessary to pay to the dressmaker for ushivku, and to return in shop I cannot any more if there is more than month from the moment of purchase - will not take, and in fact not cheap.

I in general precisely do not plan that I should buy or purchase and what color and a style. Seldom so happens. Basically I go on shops, I look that is, and then I think, sometimes happens I go with the purpose: jeans, or a sweater. But a precise image before myself I have no, when I shall see a concrete thing then I think it is necessary or it is not necessary, whether it will be combined with those or other things, etc. Though here now very much I want the certain style of the barefoot person of blue color since has bought many dark blue and blue things, instead of I can find that that to me nra, and something I can not find blue, pink it is full, white and black, a it is necessary blue...

17.12.2004, 11:26

If I have already bought or purchased and more today to buy I am not going to - I pass by not looking back on drugi e a show-window and not smptrja on price lists. In couple of days stoimist purchases from a head disappears and it is possible to continue. But I also leave the house behind purchases knowing for example that I want autumn shoes on low kobluke and is ready to lay out for them no more than 120 euros for example (plus a minus 10).... For target shoes it is no more 50 - 60 (I shall dress that them 2-3 times of all) and there can be they not so convenient. Footwear for driving - 20-30 - should be convenient and kozhannymi - but on a style all the same - though babulkinymi... Never with footwear was trapped - all simply super - and both mum and the husband and detenku and for all occasions