PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to live with such appearance?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

pankova
09.11.2004, 06:24
We consider or examine;survey any candidates, who to that nra Delon-as an example

Pranker
09.11.2004, 22:06
The face as the face. I personally never found its or his especially beautiful. At it or him too short nosik, as kljuvik at a birdy. IMHO, the man should have more powerful or potent structure.

Olga Nik.
12.11.2004, 04:22
krasavchik, my mum bezuma from it or him)

Bubble
12.11.2004, 19:41
krasavchik, my mum bezuma from it or him)

And you? By the way, glance on hair, there so much all have advised you, I in t.ch

Nastasya
13.11.2004, 01:41
At it or him too short nosik, as kljuvik at a birdy. IMHO, the man should have more powerful or potent structure.

Ugu, too has paid attention. For the same reason (a short nose), I do not perceive Affleka. Not, he is not pleasant to me. In a youth to the girl it is similar, in an old age of any expressiveness. On the second photo in general chuchelko any.

aim
13.11.2004, 05:37
At it or him too short nosik, as kljuvik at a birdy. IMHO, the man should have more powerful or potent structure.

Ugu, too has paid attention. For the same reason (a short nose), I do not perceive Affleka. Not, he is not pleasant to me. In a youth to the girl it is similar, in an old age of any expressiveness. On the second photo in general chuchelko any.

Yes Afflek in general boring, flaccid any. It is visible that a toper. Anything, but at it or him garnoj zhinki Dzhennifer Garner the nose for two grew.

FANTOMAS
14.11.2004, 03:58
How to live, how to live!!!

Sometimes to shake from itself clusters prilipnuvshih women

Olik
14.11.2004, 11:37
How to live, how to live!!!

Sometimes to shake from itself clusters prilipnuvshih women

And not only women. Men for certain glanced at it or him.

habibi
15.11.2004, 00:38
Well you also have entitled temku. I was seized by heart having imagined any heavy chromosomal disease...

fifa1979
15.11.2004, 20:32
Delon not so is pleasant to me. I on Antonio Banderas nutrition!

And how to live?

Pripevajuchi!

MrKiller
16.11.2004, 16:13
Delon not so is pleasant to Me. I on Antonio Banderas nutrition!

And how to live?

Pripevajuchi!

And a difference between them? They approximately from one type.

z-a-i-k-a
18.11.2004, 16:15
Well you also have entitled temku. I was seized by heart having imagined any heavy chromosomal disease...

Aha, I too so have thought

kriss
19.11.2004, 01:35

And how to live?

Pripevajuchi!

They absolutely different

That that you do not divide or you share;you part my love I already has understood

Louise
20.11.2004, 07:55
Always considered or counted, that Delon ugly. I like courageous faces, and this too "sladenky". If longly to look, even podtashnivat begins.

qwerta
22.11.2004, 15:07

And how to live?

Pripevajuchi!

They absolutely different

That that you do not divide or you share;you part my love I already has understood

Well how to tell or say, I do not divide or I share;I part? If other output or exit was not, and if they were last men on the ground, and I was last woman so and to be, would take both of them. And if there was a choice between Banderas and Liamom Nisenom would take Nisena unequivocally.

Banderas and Delon both snub-nosed and gubastenkie.

I in general like men with malicious, angular, predatory faces. And from such konfetnyh boys blueness veet.

gerrholz
23.11.2004, 10:04
Always considered or counted, that Delon ugly. I like courageous faces, and this too "sladenky". If longly to look, even podtashnivat begins.

PPKS. delon slishkom smazlivyj

imported_
25.11.2004, 13:53
Well how to tell or say, I do not divide or I share;I part? If other output or exit was not, and if they were last men on the ground, and I was last woman so and to be, would take both of them. And if there was a choice between Banderas and Liamom Nisenom would take Nisena unequivocally.

Banderas and Delon both snub-nosed and gubastenkie.

I in general like men with malicious, angular, predatory faces. And from such konfetnyh boys blueness veet.

The woman Attracting I do not know Nisena. You can show it or him?

Gruny
26.11.2004, 22:12
He in the first episode of Star Wars was removed or taken out. SHCHas otkpaju...

Valek
28.11.2004, 08:17
Here, descend or go on a site. Be not too lazy. Zatseni the muzhik.

http: // www.liamneeson-fansite.com/

meliz
29.11.2004, 19:25

He starkovat on my taste, but this business age...

Though Delon and Banderas too not boys...

Alen-ka
30.11.2004, 23:04

I support or maintain an idea

Souznik
03.12.2004, 09:47

He starkovat on my taste, but this business age...

Though Delon and Banderas too not boys...

Not staree than Banderas. But the courageous face. It is visible that much has passed or has taken place in a life.

Enny
04.12.2004, 16:00
I here have dug out its or his photos

He is pleasant to me

lla
06.12.2004, 12:08
Here my Banderas

udgin
09.12.2004, 04:31
I here have dug out its or his photos

He is pleasant to me

br-O-O and me tozh it is not pleasant... And Delon on the fourth photo still so sjak it is pleasant to look, well on the others... Little girls, it's nothing in itself have found??? Ours JAroslavka it is brisk to me for example, a hundred times it is pleasant more!