PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good taste does not exist;-)

Страницы : [1] 2

magda
22.10.2004, 23:13
I think, many of us know such fashionable stamp as Moschino.

And so its or her founder Ex Moskino had a reputation for the author of the several sensational provocative slogans-aphorisms. First of them - the name of a subject, and here one of others...

" If you cannot be elegant be even extravagant ".

I.e. all these sticking out cowards- who are getting out of a decollete of a breast, dreadful obuvka, etc., i.e. all that we repeatedly here discussed gorazdu better than modest, than not primetnaja, but pure or clean odezhka..???

And you as consider or count?

Antonina of Item
29.10.2004, 21:30
Better for whom?

For the -industry - it is doubtless! And fashionable houses will lose that all, if everyone will solve suddenly, that it is time to cease samovyrazhatsja and to be allocated from crowd.

An.
30.10.2004, 13:45
Better for whom?

For the -industry - it is doubtless! And fashionable houses will lose that all, if everyone will solve suddenly, that it is time to cease samovyrazhatsja and to be allocated from crowd.

An, I do not think, that on streets basically shastajut in odezhke from known designers.

Dolfito4ka
06.11.2004, 03:06
I think that if is better that the person would put on as to comfortably him and as it is pleasant to him, instead of went on an occasion at a fashion or other factors and wore that that to him does not go, in what to him it is not convenient, that does not hide disadvantages, etc. But thus would be fashionable or ekstrovaganten

klava
07.11.2004, 02:01
Better for whom?

An, I do not think, that on streets basically shastajut in odezhke from known designers.

Yes at what here this that? I not about brands in streets, and about that all these or it stringi, blestki, jeans in valenoks, etc. is all an invention of people which do or make money to itself that similar chesspieces dictate to the world, and people havaet. The Chinese and Indian markets bystrenko sekut idea, also start up its or her cheap execution or performance in masses.

More shortly, it is unprofitable, if in the world there will be only faultlessly washed and ironed out grey dressing gownes. P.t. It is necessary activly piarit and to move from century to century of idea about necessity of self-expression by clothes, accessories and pr, to play on desire of people to show the "I", samoutverditsja by external prikida on 200 points.

I cannot normally express the ideas, it is necessary Danju to wait, chtop have translated or transferred on normal with my martian.

Julia Soltan
08.11.2004, 03:05
Categorically it do not agree with the statement =.. These are different categories. Bad taste can be both ordinary-looking, and shouting, and the order with taste both quiet, and causing.

Diamond
09.11.2004, 17:23
I like the extravagant people, not afraid to be allocated from crowd Even I envy a little...

Terra_G
12.11.2004, 13:43
Categorically it do not agree with the statement =.. These are different categories. Bad taste can be both ordinary-looking, and shouting, and the order with taste both quiet, and causing.

Think the order with taste can be causing?

DAZZLING
16.11.2004, 17:46

Mashas, and where that side when extravagance turns in kich? She, oh, what thin and imperceptible... I.e. it turns out it is necessary to possess even greater or big style, taste, etc. to be extravagant, instead of simply elegant.

To be elegant leaves much easier then...

zika81
25.11.2004, 21:58
On me it is better skromnenko, but with taste. But besides I like that it "skromnenko" was allocated from crowd

Magnit
04.12.2004, 15:14

And that! Without fail!

The same Vivien Vestvud, for example, Gaultier...

lora
09.12.2004, 16:39
Categorically it do not agree with the statement =.

Too it agree with it or this. Here all it is necessary to look exclusively to the concrete person.

Lena, and you in general like Moskino? At it or him you know....... It is a little of that..... It is a lot of. On my taste. Here how much we measured that-string from a man's line on my husband I am looked " well has gone to boys " (and cilia so hlop-), and on my hairdresser or barber I look Gaultier and Moskino so zashibenska are looked, that though now on a cover of luster.

In general, each itself justifies, makes secure as I can in a broad sense

Sajto
10.12.2004, 03:01

And that! Without fail!

The same Vivien Vestvud, for example, Gaultier...

Masha, at us with you simultaneously necessary surnames have gone or send

Det_ka
14.12.2004, 06:17
I.e. it turns out it is necessary to possess even greater or big style, taste, etc. to be extravagant, instead of simply elegant.

To be elegant leaves much easier then...

, so

To be extravagant, it is necessary to approach or suit to drawing up of a suit creatively. And behind the models checked up by time and stamps you as behind a stone wall.

Though... To look or appear decently and elegantly with a glamour too not the same. Compare the same ladies of Dee and Kamillu.

Mariza
25.12.2004, 05:38
Lena, and you in general like Moskino? At it or him you know....... It is a little of that..... It is a lot of. On my taste. Here how much we measured that-string from a man's line on my husband I am looked " well has gone to boys " (and cilia so hlop-), and on my hairdresser or barber I look Gaultier and Moskino so zashibenska smotrjatsja, that though now at a cover of luster.

Anyutas, a difference between it or him and other world of a fashion that he is simple stebalsja all creativity above this world of a fashion. He considered or counted, that people too depend on a fashion. In 1989 he has forced to walk about the models in identical paper packages with inscription Moschino. The gravity finished to the point of irrationality, all over again shocked public, and has then forced to laugh. I.e. on its or his displays people laughed, in effect, at themselves.

At that he was the conservative: " In a fashion more nothing can be invented, it is possible to use in a new fashion only things or to decorate them. Therefore in a basis of our collections the classics " always laid.

He stood up for freedom in clothes - as to one of ways of original self-expression, i.e. the creative attitude or relation to a life.

Elly
28.12.2004, 18:03
Lena, and you in general like Moskino? At it or him you know....... It is a little of that..... It is a lot of. On my taste. Here how much we measured that-string from a man's line on my husband I am looked " well has gone to boys " (and cilia so hlop-), and on my hairdresser or barber I look Gaultier and Moskino so zashibenska smotrjatsja, that though now at a cover of luster.

Anyutas, a difference between it or him and other world of a fashion that he is simple stebalsja all creativity above this world of a fashion. He considered or counted, that people too depend on a fashion. In 1989 he has forced to walk about the models in identical paper packages with inscription Moschino. The gravity finished to the point of irrationality, all over again shocked public, and has then forced to laugh. I.e. on its or his displays people laughed, in effect, at themselves.

At that he was the conservative: " In a fashion more nothing can be invented, it is possible to use in a new fashion only things or to decorate them. Therefore in a basis of our collections the classics " always laid.

He stood up for freedom in clothes - as to one of ways of original self-expression, i.e. the creative attitude or relation to a life.

Well I about it also have told or said in the posts above. Nevertheless! Its or his separate things at me are also to me very much like. All the same I think, that here all individually. It I to the name of your subject.

And not only DM Moskino costs or stands independently by way of an intoxication

diaven
04.01.2005, 19:01
It is all an invention of people which do or make money to itself that similar chesspieces dictate to the world, and people havaet.

Here she... True...

Sashulka.ru
08.01.2005, 02:47

It quite agree, only would use instead of "causing" - "bright", "appreciable". Though taste and reasonableness can transform the most usual ordinary-looking things into an appreciable and interesting combination.

And more, it seems to me, extravagantly there is no synonym insipid. Once the small black dress Chanel too was extravagant because, for example, kolenki otkryvalo-and now the classics and actually a gauge of elegance and can be style.

ke6at
18.01.2005, 20:50
It in general agree with heading of a subject. Having added to set forth above names Galjano, ZHirbo, Mjuglera (when he there was) and more about ten names of Belgians and Italians it is possible to deduce or remove, that business in a good cut, correct "landing or planting" and singularity of this landing or planting, and also skill to combine all this. I do not like " all from such ", often it is looked even not insipidly, and is simply trite. And good taste Well, in 80 - one, now - another, suits Chanel up to Gaultier - horror, with it or him - the same horror (it I about classics), nasty taste is a suit Chanel on the young girl, jeans on her on secular action with ladies a post- of age. I.e. it is important - a combination of relevance, beauty of a thing and age.

And so... The Fashion is first of all game, then business, and already then taste.

SvetSolnce
21.01.2005, 16:01
" Good taste " is not present, essno

Just as there is no "beauty" and " faultless style "

And thus all this is

And it a fig does not depend on a brand

Money help or assist to look or appear, but taste from them does not increase, with one money it is possible to receive only a "journal" kind, and it at all too most, that "style" and "taste"

The fashionable person is always indifferent to a fashion

Mda
23.01.2005, 09:28

And thus all this is

Money help or assist to look or appear, but taste from them does not increase, with one money it is possible to receive only a "journal" kind, and it at all too most, that "style" and "taste"

THE CPSU

Tanya Lassoe
04.02.2005, 17:27

Go, the phrase is taken obviously  out of a context. Therefore it is necessary to guess only what there is a speech.

I understand it or her approximately so " If you cannot be elegant be even extravagant, *lt; instead of slip in politkorrektnuju ?NO?Oy*gt;

--------------------------------

Ol, frameworks of relevance, in my opinion, are washed too away or too dim

Gulmira
09.02.2005, 11:41

And thus all this is

The fashionable person is always indifferent to a fashion

It is well told or said

pushinas
12.02.2005, 11:56
For me an example of taste and extravagance - Gven Stephanie. It is pleasant to me, when the person is able to combine, apparently, incompatible things and to look or appear thus stylishly! IMHO

pysy. tozh so I want

ly
17.02.2005, 10:08

Go, the phrase is taken obviously  out of a context. Therefore it is necessary to guess only what there is a speech.

I understand it or her approximately so " If you cannot be elegant be even extravagant, *lt; instead of slip in politkorrektnuju ?NO?Oy*gt;

--------------------------------

Ol, frameworks of relevance, in my opinion, are washed too away or too dim

The tribute, perhaps, but the general or common direction is, we shall tell or say so, a wide roadside.... But people is conducted in pure or clean a field Or, last time can to me so carries