PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much should be at the woman of perfums?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

[TK] George
03.04.2005, 11:55
Very interestingly, it I such greedy for spirits or it normally constantly to wish to buy or purchase still something? At whom them how much simultaneously and how much in general should be at the woman of spirits? I somehow heard, that 5, and I have more and, that is characteristic, it would be desirable still for a couple new, and so always. Naturally, I not at once all of them pour down.

flipp3r
04.04.2005, 06:26
Just taki 5. In my opinion will suffice.

Dedushk
04.04.2005, 17:17
Spirits - two pieces. At me. What for to me five? If I and forget to use these or it?

Lilac
04.04.2005, 20:54
At me too 5. Any more I do not want, as the version of my mood suffices on all can you is simple very changeable?

olgavic
05.04.2005, 13:30
I assure you, (with a heap of aromas on a shelf) it is a lot of such people...

Personally I hardly have more than 20 vials or flasks, but it not so is a lot of

And I choose carefully enough, I collect smells which coincide with my private world

And in general, they lift mood, and it is pleasant to smell every day on a miscellaneous though in a collection, certainly there are favorites

And spirits at the woman can be so much, how much it is necessary for her

In fact nobody reflects, when buys 256-th belonging, and than perfum is worse than clothes?

boris
05.04.2005, 17:07
At me 3, very much like all 3, but I use for some reason only one.

Andrjusha
06.04.2005, 11:14
IMHO, quantity or amount of aromas as individually, as well as these aromas for each person. At me 4 spirits and 2 O/in and suffice me, and here at my girl-friend a floor of a locker butylkami with these or it all is forced also peerly on a regular basis turns in shop and its or her happiness does not have a limit if something was pleasant and has bought or purchased. All is directly shone... And why also is not present, if there is a desire and agents, and the main thing is does or makes you happy - even if absolutely on slightly.

Persi Stent
06.04.2005, 17:29
mashuha, aha very changeable, esessno, not in the basic vital positions but if two different people will describe me, I do not think, that they will guess, that speak about one person.

Simply there are smells which in general like me, but among novelties there are what to me by all means were to be had too. We shall spend, tasazat, sotsopros.

I wait still for answers.

juice
07.04.2005, 04:13
For the given moment-7... In eternal search, rest only to dream us

CenT
07.04.2005, 21:40
But in fact they vanish. At me from last day rozhdenja one more cost or stand (year has passed or has taken place) still it is possible to use, but that has begun to smell already slightly not.

tatiana N.
07.04.2005, 22:40
It agree with Anais - what there twenty vials or flasks, in fact spoil the Period of validity cancelled nobody. I in a youth adored spirits, the smell has liked - has bought or purchased, and then somehow to throw out it was necessary to a steam flakonchikov and on half not devastated... A sixth year from me tradition - I buy new spirits for Christmas (before purchase longly "vynjuhivaju") and next year passes or takes place under their aroma. Besides spirits I use aromatic sprays for a body, I buy in The body works, for example...

masyan
07.04.2005, 23:41
Certainly, normally. At me too hardly more than 20. And the desire to buy or purchase still is always, but not always there is an opportunity And in a collection almost all liked. If to me give also to me not so it is pleasant - I give mum or girl-friends. Though give now all less often and less often since are afraid neugadat

Vitoria
08.04.2005, 01:06
At me 7. It is very difficult to me to pass by the liked spirits... But also 20 on a shelf I do not want...

DEMON
08.04.2005, 04:34
If to me give also to me not so it is pleasant - I give mum or girl-friends

Here and I already whole heap peredarila. Simply horror. At present two houses. One - constant, and second of a series " I can not pass or take place past " - a full vial or flask still.

rina
08.04.2005, 12:28
Young ladies, instead of it is boring to be throttled by the same the year round? Bajku about that the woman should have only one aroma that all it or her learned or found out on a smell, it is not necessary - hardly what you use, it is unique.

e
08.04.2005, 13:45
And who forces spirits to buy in litres? I constantly change aromas, quickly I get used, bothers.... I Buy miniatures

natalja dybina
09.04.2005, 03:06
At me too it is a lot of.... To consider to go, whether that...

By the way I choose longly, I search longly, successively all I do not buy up. So all that is it is possible to name liked - simply under different mood. And as to a period of validity... At me spirits "Stephanie" brought of Russia 8 years ago (and up to that presented by the brother still approximately one year prior to departure) here cost or stand... And anything... Are alive

Yes, in the majority at me - scented water. As here in the USA somehow spirits in itself are not so widespread... I any more do not speak that many aromas let out or release ONLY in the form of scented water.

hund
09.04.2005, 10:28
So. At me 7 flakonchikov. At date of a birth one more has reserved. I like different spirits on mood to be throttled. Anywhere they do not spoil and do not disappear. Here so.

S
09.04.2005, 13:48
And at me one. As comes to an end, I couple of months without anything go, therefore I buy another and I use yet does not come to an end..., etc. HERE such I unromantic...

MURZILKA
10.04.2005, 00:46
At present 10. Has come to conclusion, that perfum bothers me, after I use 15 ml., since usually I buy 30 ml, I use exactly half, and I notice, that everything, any more I do not want it or him. But, alas, 15 ml very little that is. Has decided to pass on miniatjurki.

Elena.
10.04.2005, 07:21
No, they do not spoil... If on the sun to not hold and to not subject to differences of temperatures, it's OK. Cost or stand to itself in a dark cool place. The only thing that risks quickly to deteriorate it miniatures or spirits with a fuse because there fingers lazijut and bring any microorganisms... But also it is solved. It is possible to take a glass rod and to wipe its or her alcohol.

At least at me nothing is spoiled, well and they come to an end on the sly all taki.

And what you think, what buy perfums, which just from the conveyor? figushki... Perfum basically and 40 years can prostojat, if conditions correct (as the chemist I speak and as the person which in a course)

Yes. And more... You though saw time, that on a box with spirits or still where the period of validity has been designated?

Wanderer
10.04.2005, 17:23
At me 6 vials or flasks

And like 5 (the truth 1 of them a little podnadoel and while "has a rest")

2 I use often 2 more - from time to time.

I like popolzovatsja one aroma month-two without interruption, then to pass to something or something else, then to return.

Generally I think, that with quantity or amount has overdone - 2 vials or flasks - with aroma would suffice easier and more hardly (or a posterypsipelas and it is more thoughtless)

bus
11.04.2005, 09:58
And what you think, what buy perfums, which just from the conveyor? figushki... Perfum basically and 40 years can prostojat, if conditions correct (as the chemist I speak and as the person which in a course)

I somewhere read, that old spirits in which there was a big percent or interest of the maintenance or contents of natural essential oils, "did not live" more than three years and consequently it was senseless to collect them. On it, ostensibly, to the reason mostly collected blisters or blebs. However, I not time saw on a photo full or hardly started "vintazhnye" vials or flasks. About quality of contents, the truth, nothing was informed. And modern structures, similar, are really immortal...:-)

Yes. And more... You though saw time, that on a box with spirits or still where the period of validity has been designated?

I saw. And now I see... The Sticker on a box " L'Heure Bleue ". Literally:

Scented water. A spray natural. Ingredients: alcohol, aromatic substances, water. _ up to: 08.2003_ To protect from fire.

The label is sticked "Rivoli".:-)

Romano
11.04.2005, 16:27
Was not too lazy .13!)))

I use all. Not uniinstantly or in one stage, certainly.

_21
11.04.2005, 22:25

Usually one of aromas the basic, and the others go to a course at change of mood (usually mood + - stably, at weather changing, sharp change of style, well as at everything, I think.

------------------