PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Voice-frequency cream *quot;? a*quot; and *quot; O O? o*quot; *quot;

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Inq
12.05.2005, 08:57
Reading temki in a forum has found two opinions on it or this

1) voice-frequency only spoils a skin, hammers in pores, dries, from it or him spots and other

2) voice-frequency protects a skin from harmful influences of weather and other muck which on her settles, i.e. it is better with it or him, than to freeze, expose to the wind a skin, to collect on her a mud

As business is? What to choose? Give razbiremsja?

Efim
12.05.2005, 11:42
I think, that good, suitable your skin tonalnik will be only on advantage or benefit in the winter... And what-string cheap putty, it is not known where made, it will be valid the first variant...

roza
12.05.2005, 18:46
I tried to use tonalkoj (it is the truth was nesk.let back) - I had a sensation that I have imposed on the face plaster for walls. There can be simply bad quality has got, but to me has much more liked a cream-powder.

baton31
13.05.2005, 08:56
I tried to use tonalkoj (it is the truth was nesk.let back) - I had a sensation that I have imposed on the face plaster for walls. There can be simply bad quality has got, but to me has much more liked a cream-powder.

In the given subject I had in view of not only tonalki, but also powders, a cream of powder, a basis everyones there.

loraru
13.05.2005, 12:26

1) voice-frequency only spoils a skin, hammers in pores, dries, from it or him spots and other

2) voice-frequency protects a skin from harmful influences of weather and other muck which on her settles, i.e. it is better with it or him, than to freeze, expose to the wind a skin, to collect on her a mud

Itself I am excruciated by the same question and 1) it is correct and like 2) But that that cheap tonalnik only will spoil a skin - the fact. And road not always good and not always approaches or suits...

OlgaNa
13.05.2005, 18:30

Itself I am excruciated by the same question and 1) it is correct and like 2) But that that cheap tonalnik only will spoil a skin - the fact. And road not always good and not always approaches or suits...

Here and at me tozh most... But I prefer an easy or a light;a mild day time cream tonalke...

Therefore as mejbellin though it is pleasant to me, and if the skin is inclined to an ecdysis (and in the winter it so) at tonalke this ecdysis is shown by -th!!! If simply day time kremchik - dazh if it is shown, not so it is appreciable...

Dzhindzhir
14.05.2005, 09:29
I for tonalnik. The skin at me not ideal, and tonalnik levels color very seldom a little do without it or him.

sa
14.05.2005, 12:29
There are good voice-frequency agents which look or appear as if they are not present. If to use a usual cream is normally why then voice-frequency is badly? To pick up successfully costs or stands, and then any problems

starik
15.05.2005, 00:33
I, for example, at all do not feel tone on a skin. But powder atop tonalnika I do not use, tried or tasted, but real sensation of plaster on the face (though both tone, and powder qualitative)! And a kind very unnatural, as though not a skin, and a mask.

Zvez
15.05.2005, 05:55
I tonalnikom use every day. Looks or appears very naturally, it is put or rendered well, a skin does not spoil. The most important to find suitable you, and not cheap Then all will be o.k. Powder I do not use in general, there is no necessity

Besya
15.05.2005, 21:27
Girls, a question that were not in that as is looked and it is pleasant or not, and in that is harmful with tone or without it or him is more harmful

svettlanaa
15.05.2005, 21:55
Girls, a question that were not in that as is looked and it is pleasant or not, and in that is harmful with tone or without it or him is more harmful

I shall repeat - looking what tonalnik

If he qualitative also approaches or suits your skin - that better with it or him if it is any cheap putty - essno better without it or him!

Gorgona
16.05.2005, 08:47

If he qualitative also approaches or suits your skin - that better with it or him if it is any cheap putty - essno better without it or him!

And what means qualitative? How to learn or find out about its or his quality? Also what there is a putty?

Lyolyoka
16.05.2005, 17:06

And what means qualitative? How to learn or find out about its or his quality? Also what there is a putty?

If you buy a cream for 50 r. In the market is there is a putty...

Qualitative = a firm cream (loreal, mejbellin, este lauder, klarins, etc.), i.e. the stamp guarantees, that there there will be no the substances obviously spoiling a skin...

Come in good shop, even AP will approach or suit (if you in Moscow), there are a heap of samplers... Try or Taste, that it is pleasant to you. Elinstvennoe, IMHO, " Victoria SHI " which advances AP - to not take better

Irina62
17.05.2005, 02:59

Harmfully with it or him, it is harmful without it or him....

(" Who does not smoke and not pyot, that zdorovenkim... That ")

tatjanka
17.05.2005, 13:49

Harmfully with it or him, it is harmful without it or him....

(" Who does not smoke and not pyot, that zdorovenkim... That ")

Yes good to you to be pinned, itself I divide or share;part your point of view, but here I want " dokapatsja up to true "

Chistjakova Maria
18.05.2005, 03:33

If you buy a cream for 50 r. In the market is there is a putty...

Qualitative = a firm cream (loreal, mejbellin, este lauder, klarins, etc.), i.e. the stamp guarantees, that there there will be no the substances obviously spoiling a skin...

Come in good shop, even AP will approach or suit (if you in Moscow), there are a heap of samplers... Try or Taste, that it is pleasant to you. Elinstvennoe, IMHO, " Victoria SHI " which advances AP - to not take better

I divide or share;part your representation about qualitative and putty. Just in case asked, as the some people can and loreal to name putty, for them quality is less than for 1000 r is not on sale, is possible or probable they and are right, I do not know, I try to understand. But the fact that for 50 r in the market is muck.

I in Moscow live, with AP tozh is well familiar, Victoria shu tozh I do not trust, to that at them and tonalok that and is not present

18.05.2005, 18:05
By the way mum washing considers or counts, that any dekorativka (including and tonalka) extends natural color, replacing with its or his...

As a result natural color becomes dim

souldna
19.05.2005, 01:51
Voice-frequency only spoils a skin, hammers in pores, dries, from it or him spots and other

On a regular basis I use tonalnikom many years, a direct communication with the advent of any problems on the face did not mark or celebrate. And here if pair chasikov I shall take a walk on the Moscow streets with not protected face - something by all means there and then will get out, the skin reacts immediately.

nik.
19.05.2005, 14:26
Voice-frequency only spoils a skin, hammers in pores, dries, from it or him spots and other

On a regular basis I use tonalnikom many years, a direct communication with the advent of any problems on the face did not mark or celebrate. And here if pair chasikov I shall take a walk on the Moscow streets with not protected face - something by all means there and then will get out, the skin reacts immediately.

Zebra, and you dear or expensive voice-frequency use?

Sergej35
19.05.2005, 23:46

Funny, only recently here discussed a correctness of similar questions and in general a relativity of concept is dear" or expensive"... (Do not take offence)

I shall respond so - not cheap, but it is far and not the most dear or expensive.

Victoria
20.05.2005, 14:42

Funny, only recently here discussed a correctness of similar questions and in general a relativity of concept is dear" or expensive"... (Do not take offence)

I shall respond so - not cheap, but it is far and not the most dear or expensive.

In occasion of a correctness: whether I have not asked what price your cream Have asked road he And there your business how to respond Why I ask, whether because me immediately interests is good, for example, voice-frequency from Loreal, the Bourgeois and or is better than similar firms vybrat lux (it and consider or count dear or expensive)

About a relativity of concept it "expensively agree with you... I Shall recover then: under dear or expensive had in view of lux

vata
21.05.2005, 01:57
Itself I am excruciated by the same question and 1) it is correct and like 2) But that that cheap tonalnik only will spoil a skin - the fact.

Be mistaken..... Probably to you has not approached or suited tonalnik...

I use CHern. Pearls tonalnik...... Problems with the face (three times fie) are not present....

gsa2279@mail.ru
21.05.2005, 11:02
In occasion of a correctness: whether I have not asked what price your cream Have asked road he And there your business how to respond Why I ask, whether because me immediately interests is good, for example, voice-frequency from Loreal, the Bourgeois and or is better than similar firms vybrat lux (it and consider or count dear or expensive)

About a relativity of concept it "expensively agree with you... I Shall recover then: under dear or expensive had in view of lux

Here is how time also discussed - how much or as far as in general correctly two different persons in conversation with each other can operate with concepts "dearly-cheaply or dearly-is inexpensive;expensively-cheaply" (under condition of, for example, that they do not know a level of a prosperity each other, or he differs).

Luxury stamps, perhaps, did not use in general.

Loreal IMHO very much even it is quite good. The bourgeois did not use.

Maks and so forth personally I shall not advise the Factor (though, as they say - on taste and color...). Liked, perhaps, Clinics.

natabal
21.05.2005, 23:29

Here is how time also discussed - how much or as far as in general correctly two different persons in conversation with each other can operate with concepts "dearly-cheaply or dearly-is inexpensive;expensively-cheaply" (under condition of, for example, that they do not know a level of a prosperity each other, or he differs).

Luxury stamps, perhaps, did not use in general.

Loreal IMHO very much even it is quite good. The bourgeois did not use.

Maks and so forth personally I shall not advise the Factor (though, as they say - on taste and color...). Liked, perhaps, Clinics.

And why maks the factor and so forth? Unless he is worse than the same lorealja?