PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SlimFast

JULA
21.11.2004, 20:53
It would be necessary, probably, on " the Diet and fitness " to ask, but there me for some reason on each subject, Would give, 2-3 answers are typed or collected.

More shortly, kojtejli Slim Fast

Who tried or tasted?

What for it is necessary?

Whether it was pleasant?

brevi
05.12.2004, 06:07
Do not respond, because it is primary against any similar chicken-feed.

During old kind times I drank not them, but anologichnuju a chicken-feed.

I.e. instead of meal 3 times a day you simply drink this cocktail. The short of action that the person simply starts to eat less to receive less calories due to it or this and grows thin. But... As soon as this process is completed and transition to normal meal of 100 % set of weight, since nutrition kalorijnee a cocktail begins begins. And as the organism already is in a status of stress and half-starved existence, he begins havat calories simply from air, being afraid, that can again perestatt feed it or him. In this connection people type or collect even more weights, than at them was before.

If nevertheless to risk to support or maintain too -in calories meal the metabolism on a horse-radish will be ruined, and the person will be compelled or forced to eat minimumum calories if also to not cut down them that will lead to problems with health.

Therefore advice or council, NO, is not present and more times not present

Nanja
06.12.2004, 22:18
[quote = "Adzhika"] That I only have not tried... Unless only this cocktail. IMHO: the best for health and a figure - the balanced delivery + sports, well still vitaminny.

Natasha.
08.12.2004, 08:30
Me in these cocktails more likely other moment interested.

Here, for example, if you leave somewhere and there you do not have opportunity to eat. Whether can replace such cocktail to you a dinner or a supper? To an extreme measure, harm will not bring?

I shall repeat, that I do not speak about the constant use.

Attila
09.12.2004, 05:11

Here, for example, if you leave somewhere and there you do not have opportunity to eat. Whether can replace such cocktail to you a dinner or a supper? To an extreme measure, harm will not bring?

Adzhik, and sense??? There like to dilute with milk it is necessary, but mozh and I am mistaken. The same one chemistry, is better power batonchikov to buy or mjusli- for perekusa.

imported_
17.12.2004, 03:45

Adzhika, make se buter and not zamorachivajsja.

And this slim-fast, choto type of milk with och a lot or plenty of Saccharum and hardly minerals and vitamins

http: // www.slim-fast.com/products/product_info.asp? product_id=270*amp; bhfv=7*amp; bhfx=7.0%20%20r19*amp; bhsh=1050*amp; bhsw=1400*amp; bhiw=1400*amp; bhih=857*amp; bhtz =-4*amp; bhlu=en-us*amp; bhqs=1

nur
25.12.2004, 23:35
If already to sit on cocktails, not firms SlimFast and Enshur.

Ljalja 2005
26.12.2004, 04:39

And this slim-fast, choto type of milk with och a lot or plenty of Saccharum and hardly minerals and vitamins

http: // www.slim-fast.com/products/product_info.asp? product_id=270*amp; bhfv=7*amp; bhfx=7.0%20%20r19*amp; bhsh=1050*amp; bhsw=1400*amp; bhiw=1400*amp; bhih=857*amp; bhtz =-4*amp; bhlu=en-us*amp; bhqs=1

The raccoon the matter is that usual buter it is so much vitamins and minerals " in one vial or flask " will not give.

fotos
09.01.2005, 12:47
Adzhik, it on figs is not necessary to you.

With itself always it is possible for something to take.

Can porridges what bystrozavarivajushchiesja. Type of porridge.

Well, or mjusli (I am simple them I do not take a great interest or I am not fond). But with goloduhi you will not die.

SV
09.01.2005, 18:12
The raccoon the matter is that usual buter it is so much vitamins and minerals " in one vial or flask " will not give.

Well et business of taste, I shall prefer a bag morkovki and an apple after buteru, or apelstnovyj juice, il that else similar. tazhe the chicken-feed with minerals-vitamins, and is more than pleasure, IMO

Chaos
28.01.2005, 14:56

IMHO: than this chemistry treskat so it is better dried fruits homjachit and chistenkoj vodichkoj to wash down... Well and buter zazhevat.

Faker777
15.02.2005, 01:10
I the booklet about SlimFast looked in a heap junk mail so there it is written, that these cocktails drink two times a day, and once a day eat normal meal (a dinner or a supper - without a difference), except for cocktails at them is sneki everyones. And so it is simple depression of caloric content of consumed nutrition.

If live including calories, that, I think, will not be worse.

sunny3000
26.02.2005, 14:03
And I such drank. It was pleasant. Usually them for a breakfast you will drink, and fruit what- so-as there is nothing more does not climb, and till a lunch spokojnenko. Voobshchem a good piece, a current dorogovataja. Or if for the night famine has secured, too has drunk, and is full.

Boltasyov
26.03.2005, 08:36

I tried or tasted, reminds milkshejk on taste, but is after it or him to me it would be desirable

So a chicken-feed it, imho

Natalon
20.04.2005, 20:38

But it is possible miltivitaminy to accept. And I be did not begin to be poisoned or persecuted with this muck, And I shall tell or say to you on the big secret, she not tasty or delicious a fig.

Tanja
09.07.2005, 15:56
And taste seems to me pleasant enough, especially strawberry, as fruit milk.