PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About women and riddles.

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Fantom
28.05.2005, 20:29
There is an opinion, that " in the woman always there should be any riddle ", in that case she will draw and interest men, and having caught whom it is necessary, can keep. But how to be, when you meet the man or even you live with it or him together? Probably, absolutely uneasy to save in yourselves though something mysterious when you together make love, he knows and remembers " all yours treshchinki " and all anatomy of your body up and down, saw you with a make up and without, in an evening dress, nochnushke, a dressing gown, knows, when at you the critical days, you use what wads, as well as that you shave, that you dream (you in fact tell to him about it or this) and other in the same spirit. But as without this everything, in fact he such darling, native, dear or expensive and close, at you is not present from it or him secrets IN GENERAL!!! You with it or him a single whole, and the some people even so, that do not hesitate to go to a toilet with the open door or agree on presence of the husband at sorts or labors. Whether not too women "pac", and then are surprised, why they do not interest any more the men and why those leave to any " mysterious neznakomkam "? Can, it is necessary to leave something and for "dessert", to be " not up to the extremity or end the read through book "? Here is how you think, where a side meanwhile, what should know the man and what is better to leave at yourself how be with it or him "single whole" and still to remain a riddle?

At last: the wizard (Yankovsky) from film " Ordinarily a miracle " has told or said about the wife such thing: " 20 years it is enamoured in it or her, as the boy... " It seems to Me, that she has managed to find this side, but it only cinema...

Rushana
29.05.2005, 09:41
People meet, people fall in love, marry... ()

But after wedding after ALL secrets, apparently, are opened or open, does not remain ANY secrets, the life does not stop. All varies around, and we vary. I think, the riddle can remain always. To surprise the man not necessarily "treshchinkami" the body, but also sincere qualities. The life to us constantly gives an opportunity to prove, puts before us new problems or tasks, the purposes, puts in new situations. Here we can surprise with the behaviour, acts (and not only men, but also by the way).

It seems to me, be " the woman with a riddle " it is impossible to learn. It is impossible is artificial to put on this of areola. It or is, or not.

And not men like all to solve of a riddle

And women of the men at all cease to interest because "riddle" lose. Marriage or spoilage, family-it or -this;-thus concept many-sided and complex or difficult.

Here one riddle you will not get off

Here such I was visited or attended with ideas on the basis of mine for the present poor or scanty experience

runmaks
29.05.2005, 23:28
To shave-descend or -go in a toilet is only physiology and the image of mysteriousness at this level frequently looks or appears, as unnecessary zamorochka. What in physiology mysterious when even on TV buzz about krylyshki and pour out on them a dark blue swill of the necessary consistence?

As if to words the person turns out, that the zamknutee, the he is more mysterious than type. People so are mysterious with associates (superfluous the talkers will tell only) what to be frank even with whom that is too is not banal.

By the way, I to myself sometimes am surprised, who then from associates will tell or say, what he knows inside out me?

For conservation of marriage or spoilage by precisely one riddle you will not get off.

30.05.2005, 00:01
And the riddle seems to me is covered not in the corporal plan, and in spiritual. The woman rich spiritually never can bother the man, but under condition of if the man it is not primitive, it is not necessary on a place in the development, and also as well as its or his woman aspires to new knowledge, sensations. It is impossible to open completely soul before another chelovekomi that secret, that remains and will be for it or him a riddle. Every day irrespective of how much years you together open new sides of character liked (-th). And day lived without it or him at job (for example) is filled by any events and in the evening he hurries home to learn or find out as has passed or has taken place its or his day liked. And more in fact we women constantly vary (we paint hair, we change a hairdress, a make up., etc.) and men never know image for that from us to wait. Unless it not a riddle for them?

fariza
30.05.2005, 14:03
And the riddle seems to me is covered not in the corporal plan, and in spiritual. The woman rich spiritually never can bother the man, but under condition of if the man it is not primitive, it is not necessary on a place in the development, and also as well as its or his woman aspires to new knowledge, sensations. It is impossible to open completely soul before another chelovekomi that secret, that remains and will be for it or him a riddle. Every day irrespective of how much years you together open new sides of character liked (-th). And day lived without it or him at job (for example) is filled by any events and in the evening he hurries home to learn or find out as has passed or has taken place its or his day liked. And more in fact we women constantly vary (we paint hair, we change a hairdress, a make up., etc.) and men never know image for that from us to wait. Unless it not a riddle for them?

And not only in a hairdress

hacvit
30.05.2005, 15:43
Certainly to the certain stage of home life all riddles are solved by men.

But that its or his interest to the wife did not die away or go out, it is necessary to be simply sociable, interesting, beautiful and cheerful. And in 20 years of home life to go to cinema (even if tickets are bought or purchased by you), to arrange suppers at suppositories, to buy sex linen, etc. in general to not die away or go out as the WOMAN and to not become the AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1

Akvarelka
31.05.2005, 00:06
Certainly to the certain stage of home life all riddles are solved by men.

But that its or his interest to the wife did not die away or go out, it is necessary to be simply sociable, interesting, beautiful and cheerful. And in 20 years of home life to go to cinema (even if tickets are bought or purchased by you), to arrange suppers at suppositories, to buy sex linen, etc. in general to not die away or go out as the WOMAN and to not become the AUNT

It agree 100 %!

ponochka
31.05.2005, 12:41
All seems to me together. Besides spirituality it is necessary to involve still the man externally. This or thus is good to look or appear one, but the probability of that is great what even your ideal figure and an equal complexion can bother.

I do not open myself completely. For 4 years of our attitudes or relations, he completely naked did not see me. Also I consider or count it only as plus. Let the imagination plays!

AMIGO
01.06.2005, 00:16
For 4 years of our attitudes or relations, he completely naked did not see me. Also I consider or count it only as plus. Let the imagination plays!

ndjaaa

lala
01.06.2005, 01:55
For 4 years of our attitudes or relations, he completely naked did not see me. Also I consider or count it only as plus. Let the imagination plays!

ndjaaa

And as you wanted! A current so!

ole
01.06.2005, 15:56
I do not open myself completely. For 4 years of our attitudes or relations, he completely naked did not see me. Also I consider or count it only as plus. Let the imagination plays!

And how it is possible to you????????

And a bath together to accept? You that? I am exact not vyderzhla

We, for example, on the contrary like to arrange to ourselves " naked morning " and after prosypanija we go stark naked both. And it is not obligatory in the morning, at any time, when zahottsa.

_M
01.06.2005, 19:54
Normally it is possible... I impose nobody the point of view, simply I speak opinion...

_20
02.06.2005, 04:40
5 years, together 6 are married, never from the husband nothing hid in the physical plan (even gave birth or travailled together), in sincere. And he with a regularity a minimum of times in a week is surprised to my words, acts, etc. So I do not think, that "riddle" disappears because of an openness. The riddle or is, or it or her is not present.

TatjanaM
02.06.2005, 07:45

ndjaaa

And as you wanted! A current so!

Yes nicho. Has simply presented on minutochku reaction of own husband to mysteriousness such))))

* to summarize *

Mihail
02.06.2005, 13:14
I do not believe in this mysteriousness affected. I for sincerity and trust, and "riddles" are complexes, IMHO.

nobody
02.06.2005, 22:23

ndjaaa

I in admiration...! Believe, he really likes you

iskander
03.06.2005, 07:45
A you - romantik, Frau Lindemann.

Yes anything you like there can be. And acute spermotoksikoz the groom on a background of rare or infrequent sexual contacts, and absence of a lonely haven for these contacts.

I am sorry for roughness... But has not restrained)))

nikoladima.
03.06.2005, 11:07
A you - romantik, Frau Lindemann.

Yes anything you like there can be. And acute spermotoksikoz the groom on a background of rare or infrequent sexual contacts, and absence of a lonely haven for these contacts.

I am sorry for roughness... But has not restrained)))

Romanticism I do not suffer. From what you have taken, what sexual contacts at Enamoured seldom? You never made love dressed or polurazdetoj?

Light
04.06.2005, 03:48
Oh begins!

Daniela* Well to that as not to you the truth is better to know my sex life?

It is possible to be engaged in sex so oh ** nno thus not undressing completely. It will get or start on more abruptly rest. While regular sex absolutely naked can bother very quickly.

shil
04.06.2005, 07:42
I do not believe in this mysteriousness affected. I for sincerity and trust, and "riddles" are complexes, IMHO.

I completely FOR!

juja
04.06.2005, 16:11
From what you have taken, what sexual contacts at Enamoured seldom? You never made love dressed or polurazdetoj?

Only the assumption. Considering, what she yet married, the assumption quite logical, do not find? Certainly, provided that they do not divide the general or common living space

Was engaged, certainly. But basically for the reasons designated by me above.

Bek
05.06.2005, 00:58

I completely FOR!

MM
05.06.2005, 02:55
From what you have taken, what sexual contacts at Enamoured seldom? You never made love dressed or polurazdetoj?

Only the assumption. Considering, what she yet married, the assumption quite logical, do not find? Certainly, provided that they do not divide the general or common living space

Was engaged, certainly. But basically for the reasons designated by me above.

Yes you that! We Divide a living space already more than 2th years, and on February, 11th at us wedding! We shall be excruciated in home life by poor sexual attitudes or relations!

ABALDET

tim
05.06.2005, 10:58
Oh begins!

Daniela* Well to that as not to you the truth is better to know my sex life?

It is possible to be engaged in sex so oh ** nno thus not undressing completely. It will get or start on more abruptly rest. While regular sex absolutely naked can bother very quickly.

Enamoured, you one of the few who has understood a short of the subject lifted by me, I and meant it: what is done or made for that attitudes or relations did not become routine and monotonous? You have found a good method for prevention of it or this, I believe, that he very effective. I suggest all to recollect, what you felt, when only have started to meet the half? For certain the same, as the majority enamoured in this world: insuperable draft poznat this person, physically and spiritually, that at 90 % of people in due course remedilessly disappears because there is nothing "to learn" already simply.

Dunjasha
05.06.2005, 21:18
... While regular sex absolutely naked can bother very quickly.

There are no words)))