PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Liquid blush - that you think?

vera bogdanova
12.02.2005, 08:51
Saw on a session of a make up as visagiste Faberlika put or rendered liquid blush and very much them praised, spoke, that they keep better presovannyh, give in to updating at wrong drawing and in general are more convenient in use.

Somebody used? Your opinion, in comparison with usual presovannymi.

What hits and antihits are?

rtifalex
28.03.2005, 23:48
Once I kosmetichka did or made with own hand such blush, really they kept very longly, however, to put or render them to me was not so simply, often went to far and too bright color as at a nested doll, and to wash off or correct not simply turned out. Then hardly prinorovilas, put or rendered wet vatkoj and took structure absolutely hardly.

slk
02.04.2005, 09:34
Yes? And it seemed to me, that with intensity is just easier. That kosmetichka put or rendered them sponzhem, they very well laid down also intensity she adjusted or regulated by means of tonalnika.

Andin
06.05.2005, 04:31
What did nobody use?

Nelly22
13.05.2005, 02:12
Well, there was at me liquid blush.... imho, me it is more convenient pudrovye, I their good natural brush put or render, gradually, slightly, then is still sensitive, then is still sensitive, never to wipe up it is necessary... And liquid to smear and the truth not so it is easy or light, to correct - here tone to cover or lute it is necessary also a make up it is made heavier, and they shine then... Not, I for dry blush!

andrey101
23.05.2005, 17:10
That probably, I and shall not try or taste liquid.

Time nobody has approached or suited, we shall not be spent.

Thanks

Ayr
28.05.2005, 05:15
I generally in delight from liquid blush, to that they naturally enough look or appear. Somehow for a long time for a long time used liquid in my opinion from Estee Lauder is was super!! Now I can not find anywhere. Probably firms them as though do not make lux. Only recently Revlon has bought or purchased - like, though would prefer something of better quality, but is not present anywhere. And! Saw in Clinics - but they nasty.

yana155
03.06.2005, 01:28
At me here such blush. I.e. they absolutely liquid as vodichka, are put or rendered by a brush similar to a brush for nail polish. To me personally like. Are washed off very easily, pochi are imperceptible on a skin. The level narumjanennosti is adjusted or regulated by quantity or amount of times of drawing of a paint on cheeks (I know, that last phrase sounds in Russian clumsily, but I can not formulate is better in any way)

Katya
20.06.2005, 12:35
Thanks. I probably shall buy or purchase.

And conveniently brush? On me so fingers probably it is more convenient...

The Lui
01.07.2005, 04:42
Can not absolutely in a subject, but too about blush. I most of all like blush in globules, put or render a brush. With liquid attitudes or relations have not developed, with pudroobraznymi too. Blush at me Oriflejm, has bought or purchased 4 years ago. If someone will be prompted by what decent firm lets out or releases them in globules, I shall be very grateful, since it is more than this blush on sale did not see, and is not on sale at us Oriflejm.

Tori
06.07.2005, 08:25
Sasha,

Shiseido make liquid blush.

06.07.2005, 18:52
Sasha, there technology such: blush very liquid, as water. The brush puts or renders literally some drops on a cheek. These drops then should be shaded an arm or a hand. Something reminds a cream-autosunburn. If it would be desirable more blush some more drops are put or rendered and are shaded, etc. before reception of desirable result. A minus one: after process of painting of cheeks it is necessary to wash arms or hand with soap since rumana remain on palms.

luda1332
07.07.2005, 21:48
What decent firm lets out or releases them in globules

Gerlen, a series "Meteorites"

gran '
07.07.2005, 22:06
C has come in " Willows Roshe " and saw local liquid blush. And, it has been written, what is it liquid blush-shines. Anybody did not try or taste?

Irena
07.07.2005, 22:50
The girl try or taste here such blush.

http: // www.sephora.com/browse/produ... ldPaginate=true

x on those that resulted or brought above, but arms or hand after x to wash it is not necessary. Are looked very naturally and innocently.

Alex001
08.07.2005, 21:21
If do not wish an arm or a hand to wash after use of liquid blush, rekomeduju Lorac' Sheer Wash. He roller.