PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aveda

ANNA_CORRECT
05.12.2004, 08:56
Share, please, impressions who is familiar with Aveda. I was in spa, and to me facial there did or made Aveda. The face such freshened up was after facial c Aveda. The skin such mjagonkaja became. Never simply collided or faced with production of this line. Very interestingly.

07.01.2005, 10:54
Here has carried to you! At us in Moscow she is not on sale anywhere! I bought to myself through the Internet (even before crisis), and have then covered this place delivery to Moscow. Yes, so about what I?

Used powder, the shampoos humidifying or wetting with gels. All was simple super! One ottenochnym kondishnom I use till now (!!!) - it or him it is necessary hardly, and color supports or maintains to me many years)

Gels miraculously smell, the business do or make.

Zoe Avdeev
16.01.2005, 23:16
At Aveda very pleasant production especially for hair, a unique minus dorogovato.

I use Brilliant Shampoo and the conditioner of the same series, she at them the most successful and perhaps the most popular.

With ottenochnymi agents yet eksperementirovala, read not so positive responses about them. But probably, it is just necessary to select it carefully on flowers and td.

From agents for a skin has tried to pick up to itself tonic for the face...... Not in delight. All tonics contain alcohol and leave efekt stjanutosti and even the tonic bought or purchased as a result for chustvitelnoj skins without alcohol, too not so that easy or light;mild.

In general I with this firm have not finished, easier or simply now to eat than use, but in budujushchem I wish to try or taste their cream at first sight he to me have liked....

kolyaserkov
24.01.2005, 08:57
Girls, and whose this production?

Ekaterina dama
30.01.2005, 10:27
In interior where I go use basically veda. They are famous for that that all sbelano without chemistry. 3 years use shampoo and kondishinom. Hair do not get tired at all, the truth sometimes I alternate or interleave with Kerastase. Masks of the face and all line for care of a skin very good. Once the truth has heard, that in people with an allergy on nuts Aveda can cause reaction. So it is necessary to remember it simply.

brd
08.03.2005, 03:13
Nuala

It is the American firm salonnaja, i.e. it is simple so in magaze you will not buy or purchase. Really, price category above an average. At them a site very informative.

Vasily
31.03.2005, 07:26
They already have a network of shops in large cities. In our edges or territories there are at least two, with very greater or big assortment. So Aveda becomes more accessible and yesterday has paid attention, as rasstsenki steel below-without rasprolazh.

LaFey
05.04.2005, 17:06
Only their production on care of the face also I use.

Umyvalka for the face " All Sensitive ", a cream for arms or hand - absolutely stunned, humidifying or wetting cream with SPF 15 - a miracle.

Still I use shampoo ParaFume and a styling spray " Be Curly ".

Here such -fan.

Py. Sy. Dekorativkoj and tonics for the face (tonics basically I do not respect) did not use, so anything I can not tell or say.

TUNYAN NAIRA
15.04.2005, 04:50
Perzovka - in Berlin, Muenchene - she in some shops is - and so in google poishi. But with Avedoj in Germany it is bad (((

I them umyvalku adore also a cream for eyes with turmalinom.

Shampoos - as on me, dorogovaty

Loza
15.04.2005, 15:09
Somebody used this cosmetics? Speak, that she all natural. To me have presented konsiler Aveda, very much even it is pleasant. Has come on their site, has looked or seen, esteemed, but it would be desirable to hear any responses.

Plus
19.05.2005, 23:42
Used only agents on care of hair. I ochchchen liked absolutely everything, that when or bought. And more zdorovskii the smell, terribly is pleasant

Mirinda
02.06.2005, 00:10
To me have once presented trial naborchik - all och. Good, but the part was with strong smells for me. I like that nothing pahlo. On umyvalku for the face has sat down and as sumashedshaja carried to itself from the different countries

Olga Strahova
20.06.2005, 07:03
And I did not like their products on care of hair. Something can at me with hair, but as this Aveda pomoju hair next day they dirty as though did not wash absolutely. When other shampoos my head, hair such soft, easy or light;mild, it is direct beauty as Avedoj pomoju - all hair serious, rigid, voobshchem has not approached or suited me. Too Aveda it is not pleasant to my girlfriend, when pomoet a head their shampoos there begins a head chasatsja.

The miser
23.06.2005, 07:07
On umyvalku for the face has sat down and as sumashedshaja carried to itself from the different countries

And what for umyvalka?

I have reserved in them just recently shampoo with the conditioner and balm for labiums, but yet have not received. I shall try or taste - c

makar
25.06.2005, 04:25
http: // www.aveda.com/products/produ... 0*SCN=2110*DD=1

Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser

The barbarian
04.07.2005, 13:14
Thanks

Misha
07.07.2005, 05:05
I took shampoo Shampure (?) - was declared as the softest, for all types of hair, is full poleznostjami and so on - me he dried up hair, became as a tow and straw simultaneously...

IGM
07.07.2005, 20:07
I used Aveda shampoo and conditioner Blue Malva. Shampoo foams badly. I krashenaja the blonde. Used this production for disposal of yellowness, as shampoo and the conditioner - blue. Now all has ended also I has bought or purchased Abba without color effect. Hair it is easier, easily keep within. But I do not apply for true in last instance. Try or taste. Yes, was in spa on facial. To me it or him did or made with Aveda. The result was class very much it was pleasant. Yes, a cream for arms or hand at them good. Success.

Solaire
07.07.2005, 20:41
Tell as paint-shear - do or make chemistry in interiors Aveda

Mak
07.07.2005, 22:01
I still did not use, but girlfriends very much praise.