PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Clearing agents for the face your hits

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

bobir
12.03.2005, 08:18
Share experience what molochko or... For putting off or taking out of a make up were the best for you, especially me interests agents for normal and kombinirovanoj skins

donibrasko
16.03.2005, 15:40
I recommend Klarins dvuhetapnyj, molochko CLEANSING MILK WITH GENTIAN AND TONING LOTION WITH IRIS ALCOHOL-FREE

For komb and a fat skin, an excellent or a different thing, already the third packing I take

GWEN
20.03.2005, 00:24
Skin at me sensitive, all time I use Aven - an agent for a supersensitive skin of eyes and faces, and has liked Sensibo H2O.

dchist
25.03.2005, 18:54
I now use molochkom and tonic Ozon - for the combined skin.

Very much, very much it is pleasant to me! The skin humidifies or wets also began to look or appear is much better... Vobshchem, I also did not think, that I can wash without water.. And more matirujushchim a cream then - the face does not shine. Vobshchem - super! And, I here already in what wrote that to a subject, I wanted again on cleaning at what - it is urgent - all awfully, and here I look - ipory already steel, and chernenkih it is less than points.

Tanja With.
01.04.2005, 10:09
Whether and at me such question has developed in occasion of it -is necessary in the evening, mosle how has washed off the face molochkom it or him to wash and water? And that at me as though Membranula or film on the face also would be desirable to wash off this business more soon.

Olga V.M.
02.04.2005, 17:30
So after molochka always advise tonic still the face to wipe. After it or him that precisely "washed" it turn out.

Dietrich
08.04.2005, 14:47
By the experience I can assume, that you not so accept that molochko which you use, time arise similar sensations "nedomytosti"... I too had some attempts to pass from washing by water on washing by -tonic (used different) and all of them came to the end with a failure for this reason... Yet has not found ""... Now - any nedomytostej and the skin became much more well-groomed...

For statistics - molochko and tonic Dekleor.

rarsnan
14.04.2005, 03:46
At me same dueet without smyvki water has not passed or has not taken place - the O-zone began to be hammered and zhirnitsja (as I did not try to clear properly the rests molochka tonic). Now I wash off molochko water

tuman
19.04.2005, 10:08
I, actually, also meant, that Dekleor became my happy ending of searches.. Has ideally approached or suited, nothing hammers, necessity for water does not cause or cause...

lawyer
24.04.2005, 11:07
Here it completely agree with the Mouse! Really it is necessary to find the !

Earlier there were attempts different peodobnyh products - but it is vain.. And here now - there is no sensation neumytosti, at me even after molochka though I then tonic wipe

Even in the evening a teeth I clean, the douche - are a pity to wet the face water - harmfully - I go to a room I wash off molochkom.

vauh
27.04.2005, 03:47
Marimba-

Is magnificent molochko at the Bioterm for norms or rates. And combined (biosors, in my opinion is called, a greenish vial or flask). It or he can be washed off water then also tonic is not necessary. And if a cotton plug in the same series there is also a tonic.

------------------

neither a borrower nor a lender be

ilia-julia
01.05.2005, 07:51
What clearing masks, glued strias, otshelushevajushchie, etc. you use agents also with what of them are very happy? Share, please, the information!

Karina
01.05.2005, 11:52
1. A clearing mask from Mary Kay (the formula 2) - not so davolna. I shall not take more

2. Strias for nose T-zone - it is pleasant. Much better, than Niveja

3. Mask-peeling Algologi - very much is pleasant. WELL clears and freshens a skin.

gen
04.05.2005, 04:25
1. To the O-zone - it is better than a stria, than niveja, unequivocally.

2. skrab Aven for a sensitive skin, it is happy or enough.

3. A mask from + independent preparation

gerdstroy
05.05.2005, 07:36
1) ??OOa-th - a powder-mask for the face. Et my hit

2) the Mask of Clinics clearing

3) ++ alcohol

4) ++3 % perikis Hydrogenium

5).. Coincides with the third, a current the camomile is sometimes replaced either a plantain, or a field horsetail. Depends on a status of a skin at present

6) Skrab.. Or Clinics (it is pleasant more), or Aven.

7) Green or black clay, razbavlenaja nastoem = + butter or oil of a grapefruit, a lemon, a tea tree, a rosemary.

Well syo seem...

Z.Y. And vashche, is better is a notorious cleaning

Z.Y.Y. I wish to buy or purchase still a brush for the face.

Z.Y.Y.Y.... Like me it is pleasant clearing penka SHisejdo

LanaMS
05.05.2005, 22:20
Pussycats.., Pussycats

Check up pliz coffee-mail

VeNDiGo
06.05.2005, 08:36
As OFF - odnaznachno ABSOLUTELY AWFUL mask clearing from Vichy baalshoe FU.

All I wish to try or taste so recommended by all ochishch. A mask from Clinics.

Serjo
08.05.2005, 12:52
I tabe have already responded. Look.

Clears well, but also dries HOROSHO.Ostorozhnee

Maha
11.05.2005, 04:15
eh... Well here... My crystal dream is broken But thanks that have warned! At me and so a skin often dehydrated.

15.05.2005, 15:16
At me disks of CD iod + sometimes strias T-zone. Sometimes a mask Green-mum clearing.

And how you do or make a mask of porridge and camomiles?

PavelKn
16.05.2005, 20:48
And what is this strias to the O-zone, educate plz

lauger
18.05.2005, 21:08
[b] Maska [/b write, how do or make a mask and as often!

sveta
20.05.2005, 16:21
I in 36.6 saw them. Is for a nose, is for a forehead - adhesive tapes. Such, zelenenkie upakovochki. Much better, than niveevskie.

Macho11
24.05.2005, 08:15
I too to etoj to a mask of Clinics looked narrowly, so much it or she here x was esteemed in shop, by her for a fat skin, (with clay). obliznulas I also have bought or purchased humidifying or wetting from the same Clinics. Here eto super!

kassiopeja
25.05.2005, 15:21
And still - a crumb of black bread,

Or pink clay,

Or - in emergency-soda, fine salt, peroxide - on wings of a nose.