PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sequence of drawing kosmetich.sredstv

Страницы : [1] 2

Snezhanna
12.03.2005, 19:04
Prompt, in what sequence it is necessary to put or render agents? Here I, for example, have made a steam mask and I wish to put or render clay on the face. Whether it is possible it or him before it or this skrabit? Or after clay to put or render a mask-Membranula or -film, and then skrabit? Or something one to use? Share experience!

-Victoria
17.03.2005, 23:34
Clay, steam seems to me, skrab it is the big stress for a skin...... If all together for once

kmp
02.04.2005, 08:06
Have steamed out, have put or rendered clay on put time, have washed off cool water, a cream have hammered to face. All.

Have another time steamed out, poskrabili.

All together is not necessary.

LUCKY
05.04.2005, 18:32
And then it is not obligatory to steam out each time specially. Wash in bathing, vsjatskie the procedures while have done or made, mochalochkoj were washed also other.... The Face at this time itself has steamed out. Have taken mochalochkoj vegetative with children's soap poterli more feasibly the face - here to you and all science. Also do not wipe it or him in general leaving from a bath. Itself should dry up or dry. It is not necessary to deprive some its or his last dermal bacon, for in itself also protection to our skin.

trollebus
16.04.2005, 06:15
1. I all over again carefully clear the face, a neck and a decollete.

2. Slightly I warm up the face on the ferry. Well with travkoj. Then to get wet the face boom a napkin

3. Then I put or render a peeling. Attitudes or relations were not adjusted that that with skrabami but also even with everyones super delicate peelings. (though a skin not especially sensitive). Therefore taking an opportunity I share a pleasant find - precisely I do not remember the name, it is "peeling" from a series for a sensitive skin from Matis. A pink tube. Its or his charm that he is put or rendered on 5 minutes as a mask, and then is simply washed off. The face to rub it is not necessary, it gladenkoe!

4. Then clearing mask or clay as want

5. uspokaivajushche or humidifying or wetting mask. Plus a cube of an ice

Ghost
28.04.2005, 13:52
Not one cosmetician spoke me, that the face it is necessary to soak through accurately itself because the moisture, evaporating from a surface of a skin, pulls behind itself a moisture from deeper layers (I do not know, whether clearly I have expressed the idea). It is exact the same reason on which it is impossible to leave a clay mask or pure or clean clay on the face up to a full desiccation - or to wash off at first attributes of a desiccation, or is constant sbryzgivat water or tonic. My sensitive skin it confirmed not time - if I had not time to wipe the face the skin washing started to pull.

enoise
04.05.2005, 03:05
Your truth. Even at sbryzgivanii faces thermal vodichkoj recommend to soak through it or her, instead of to leave on the face up to a desiccation.

bogdan_1710
05.05.2005, 07:33
2. Slightly I warm up the face on the ferry. Well with travkoj

Well with travkoj that the stub will be well clear

Vl. Vl.
10.05.2005, 10:44
I wash, I put or render steaming out mask, then skrablju... Well. And a cream.

Oh
18.05.2005, 20:51
Your peeling most likely not matis and payot

At me is just such rozovenky for a sensitive skin without any granules. And I it or him by the way, every day in the morning instead of umyvalki use. Simply I put or render on the wet face and in a minute I wash off. At one firm still so gentle peeling did not try or taste. At me this agent in personal top a rating.

devil-Kitty
23.05.2005, 12:57
Your peeling most likely not matis and payot

About Payot not zanaju, but at Matis just there is such peeling from series Delicate in pink tubes. Is called peeling creem for delicate and sensitive skin. It is possible to put or render it or him even under eyes and on a line of a contour of labiums. The amazing thing, agrees with

Baccarat
26.05.2005, 11:43
Yes, I too earlier so thought, and recently in a coffee house have read through a post I (quote):

Here has decided to describe to you, that I sometimes with the muzzle-face make;-) At first carefully I wash. Then I am insolent or am mordahu above kastrjulkoj with travkami while with nose to drip will not begin. I wash off evaporation by hot water and I put or render a mask here what structure: it is a little water not in metal utensils, there 4-5 tablets of Aspirinum. When the meal spoon of liquid honey and black clay up to density will turn out is added.

The mask is removed or taken out by hot water when will dry up or dry (minutes 20). She from pores extends any mud, but does not clean or remove. Who uses clay knows that the nose such rough becomes. While the attractive face steamed out is put or rendered a mask-film or -Membranula. And here she already from pores cleans or removes all. Sometimes after that it is a little skrabom the face I clean (lung) and what or a mask for tightening pores. Then tonic for tightening pores, and a lot of humidifying or wetting gel massing movements. (for a fat porous skin nutritious creams are pernicious, pores are hammered) Borrows or Occupies very longly time. But effect remarkable, a skin smooth, pure or clean and mjagkaja-soft.

And so means. I have tried this all to do. The only thing that has excluded a-pulling together mask. The skin rasping, but result remarkable can, at me, very much it is pleasant to me. Yesterday did or made, now I sit - baldeju from a kind and softness of the skin.

And, by the way, not too longly to make all this.

bvy
02.06.2005, 07:35
I wash, then skrabik, glinuju a mask humidifying or wetting a mask.

Another variant-skrabik, a mask a sauna, a mask Membranula or film, a humidifying or wetting mask.

Mahha
09.06.2005, 05:49
Yes, he

Vit'kas
12.06.2005, 17:35
2. Slightly I warm up the face on the ferry. Well with travkoj.

It wanted to try or taste with travkoj. You what use?

doc
16.06.2005, 06:53
Camomile, tsjachelistnik, a horsetail, Calendulae, chistotel, petals of a rose

ALEXX23
21.06.2005, 14:01
Camomile, tsjachelistnik, a horsetail, Calendulae, chistotel, petals of a rose - marihuanna and a full NIRVANA...

Wendy
24.06.2005, 14:15
On- before skrabom it is not necessary to wash, even if a skin fat, and for dry and for a long time.

Sunny
27.06.2005, 05:58
And to steam out a skin before skrabom, well vashche-????-, well if a skin such py from sunburn and exposed to the wind on a wind can and it is good...

JAJAJA
27.06.2005, 11:10
It is necessary to steam out a skin, before skrabom if mask to do or make then

Simply with kuperozom the steam are harmful to a skin and steam out in another way, for example to me in interior imposed any cold a plate which start to heat up a skin and she then will better be cleared and accordingly will absorb all utility of a mask

But I all the same soar houses with a camomile or with a -agent from Willows Roshe, special for steam trays or basins. Here I wish to buy or purchase a sauna for the face small)

_24
30.06.2005, 09:30
My God, young ladies... If I though from listed shall do half simultaneously with the lichikom, I on itself will not have a skin of Pairs, skrab, a mask... It is what smart skin it is necessary to have, that she maintained all this (and I suspect, what not once a month, and much more often). I envy. Meanly I envy.

MeanLizard
30.06.2005, 19:47
I in the horror, what skin such can sustain? A skin as a sandpaper, whether that? Par, three, skrab and all at all. Even if poskrabila, a mask of hour through 4 miniimum, and it is possible and more.

Anna222
02.07.2005, 08:19
And why is not present? You it or her not a brick crumb rub skraby for the face usually gentle or peelings for a sensitive skin. And from a mask that that will become, except for advantage or benefit, it is possible in fact and from natures-products to do or make))

ased
03.07.2005, 13:44
If to you 20-25 that probably, the skin is quickly restored and there are no problems or if to you for 60 can, too good effect from quantity or amount of such procedures for one day..

marishka
05.07.2005, 02:53
About tenderness skrabov. What he would not be gentle, after rasparivanija, I personally shall not do or make. skrab in itself improves a circulation, and after rasparivanija what for still skrab?.