PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again about fingernails or nails

Plus
12.10.2004, 11:43
Devchenki, I wait from you for advice or council!

Temku about fingernails or nails predydushchjuju has worked, itself there wrote, BUT my problem with fingernails or nails has not disappeared.

More shortly, fingernails or nails exfoliate mine. I drink vitamins for strengthening hair and fingernails or nails (1,5 months), I smear with " a clever enamel " (3 months), my utensils in gloves, and fingernails or nails continue to exfoliate. What...... Still it is necessary for them?

Mirinda
03.11.2004, 19:42
Long time can at you did not suffice vitamins? And for 1.5 months still had not time to restore acceptance of a vitamin complex.

And more it can be bad these vitamins are absorbed, it is necessary to hand over analyses and to check up.

Do not sound alarm, you do or make all useful to fingernails or nails, wait even a month-other or -another;-others, probably all will be adjusted

Olga Strahova
11.11.2004, 02:49
Well suffer still, in fact vitamins probably still had not time to be acquired by an organism. And besides it in fact still old fingernails or nails, that is those which have grown before application of vitamins.

The miser
03.12.2004, 22:48
Saline trays or basins do or make?

makar
09.12.2004, 14:51
Devchenki, thanks for support, have correctly guessed- me these fingernails or nails. Really, I shall wait still couple of months on result.

About saline trays or basins has forgotten

What salt to use (sea or usual povarenuju) and in what proportions?

The barbarian
11.12.2004, 21:01
And you try to wipe every evening fingernails or nails limonny a crust, should help or assist!

Misha
31.12.2004, 05:30
About saline trays or basins has forgotten

What salt to use (sea or usual povarenuju) and in what proportions?

To tell the truth, I do not know proportions, I approximately strew. And salt I use that which houses are. But, likely, sea nevertheless it will be better.

Mak
08.01.2005, 06:55
Heard that with an olive oil grease

IGM
03.02.2005, 06:30
Has recollected! Still well Solutio oleosa of vitamin A

Solaire
11.03.2005, 11:03
It is possible to try or taste aromatic butter or oil for fingernails or nails (there butter or oil jojoba, an avocado, etc., etc.). To rub in a cuticle before a dream. I had a same problem-master has advised this butter or oil. Really, to exfoliate fingernails or nails practically have ceased.

sve
01.07.2005, 22:10
All vooooot such thanks for advice or councils!!!!!!!!!!!!!