PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much you spend in a month?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

liona
16.08.2004, 22:46
Here it became very interesting, who how much spends in a month. Spends, instead of earns (on the person)

Gea
18.08.2004, 09:02
Personally I spend for myself or in general? Trudnovato to respond the last month I have bought or purchased dear or expensive boots and a cap - this month only cosmetics, and something following, maybe, the husband have bought or purchased.... Therefore the result turns out not "pure or clean" and if to speak about cosmetics, 500-1000 roubles a month

andaleks
19.08.2004, 01:38
Personally I spend for myself or in general? Trudnovato to respond the last month I have bought or purchased dear or expensive boots and a cap - this month only cosmetics, and something following, maybe, the husband have bought or purchased.... Therefore the result turns out not "pure or clean" and if to speak about cosmetics, 500-1000 roubles a month

And you do or make what purchases of cosmetics monthly? At me somehow all cosmetics suffices more, than for a month.

Soulis
20.08.2004, 00:41
It is incorrectly brought a attention to the question. Here in fact on a residence depends much. One business incomes and expenditure in New York, absolutely another, for example, in the Russian country town.

Antka
20.08.2004, 19:44
Really, much depends on in what country / city you live. I here buy many unnecessary things which are completely not necessary to me, here and it turns out nearby 300 $

Melkor
21.08.2004, 08:18
Looking on what I spend. In fact we speak here about beauty? For cosmetics I spend nearby 200 $, and it not a limit. Still (if to speak about beauty) I spend money for a beauty salon, ktr I visit or attend once a week (the price I shall hold back, all depends on a complex of procedures), time in 2 months on the hairdresser or barber - 60 $. Thus I do not consider or count myself as the extravagant woman.

mhl
22.08.2004, 11:30
Looking on what I spend. In fact we speak here about beauty? For cosmetics I spend nearby 200 $, and it not a limit. Still (if to speak about beauty) I spend money for a beauty salon, ktr I visit or attend once a week (the price I shall hold back, all depends on a complex of procedures), time in 2 months on the hairdresser or barber - 60 $. Thus I do not consider or count myself as the extravagant woman.

Ogo, I on cosmetics spend no more than 50 $ and that at me mountains not used cost or stand, and you use what cosmetics and about the hairdresser or barber interesno-that to you do or make for 60 dollars, or you there too rank acrylic fingernails or nails and a pedicure?

ralo4ka
23.08.2004, 16:43
Time in 2 months on the hairdresser or barber - 60 $.

Really, interestingly about the hairdresser or barber

I do or make painting, a hairstyle and stacking of times in three months - $30. Hair at me long.

And $60 is on what? And where (in sense, the country-city)?

Rachel
24.08.2004, 07:41
Time in 2 months on the hairdresser or barber - 60 $.

Really, interestingly about the hairdresser or barber

I do or make painting, a hairstyle and stacking - $30. Hair at me long.

And $60 is on what? And where (in sense, the country-city)?

The hairstyle, painting, masochka, stacking with penkoj and a varnish in far not the most dear or expensive interior manages to me in 50-60 Euros. Hde? - In Germany

Oh I shall go then to Germany hair to shear

igorz
26.08.2004, 01:30
And I that earn all, at once and I spend... Remains only on marshrutku and munimum on meal... Well still, at job feed And z/ two times a month... Recently a record has put on wasting: for two hours has managed all to spend (besides 40 mines of this time I went to the underground)

And on the average for cosmetics and agents on leaving or care I spend nearby 100-120 $ (that there were no questions - I use YSL, Dior, EL, etc., often I change ink - not less often than time in 3 months, at me it is some or a little bit of them, both color, and waterproof). On fitness-club - 1300, about beauty salons in general I am silent, all depends only on the remained sum and term up to z/

By the way, in Peter the good hairstyle on long hair manages roubles in 600, a staining approximately as much... Here already and 40 $...

iriska
26.08.2004, 06:13
Daniela, and here speaking about Germany, I heard, what there girls till 30 years especially romance nothing on a head, and to cosmetics neprihotlivy-it is the truth?

dmoose
28.08.2004, 06:46
The Hairstyle, painting, masochka, stacking with penkoj and a varnish in far not the most dear or expensive interior manages to me in 50-60 Euros. Hde? - In Germany

Mdja I too to Germany to be sheared I shall not go

At us, certainly, city average. But I go to the best interior.

Katerinka, come to be sheared to us! At us and mountains are

zor13
28.08.2004, 11:49
The Hairstyle, painting, masochka, stacking with penkoj and a varnish in far not the most dear or expensive interior manages to me in 50-60 Euros. Hde? - In Germany

Mdja I too to Germany to be sheared I shall not go

At us, certainly, city average. But I go to the best interior.

Katerinka, come to be sheared to us! At us and mountains are

You from Nju Mexico? I in California, am remembered, striglas-have washed hair and have cut ends for 10 dollars

ist13895
29.08.2004, 01:35
You from Nju Mexico? I in California, am remembered, striglas-have washed hair and have cut ends for 10 dollars

Aha, from New Mexico

And us will cut too ends $10-12. And if not only ends, yes with painting and other

Ajgar
31.08.2004, 02:37
*lt; I in California, am remembered, striglas-have washed hair and have cut ends for 10 n??aOo*gt;

Generally in California what to be cut $10 you will not get off. The son I shear for $25 + $3 the tip. On itself (if without painting) it is less, than $50 never it was possible to spend. It as to a hairdressing salon.

serg123
31.08.2004, 11:38
Idigidra: at me the cosmetics too longly lives, shadows Revlon here 2 years and tolko half of rectangular approach traffic pattern was spent!!! Every month it would be desirable something new - that base under a make up, an essential oil, any natural soap... Often new spirits I can seldom give up to itself and then charges exceed one thousand. Besides, shower gels, a cream for a body monthly come to an end. Last 2 months two times bought a face cream - once antifrosty and once with a glycolic acid. And so, glikolevyj has terminated, it is necessary to buy again. More shortly, mutual responsibility, but the superfluous cosmetics at me does not happen - I use all

Vladislav
01.09.2004, 13:58
*lt; I in California, am remembered, striglas-have washed hair and have cut ends for 10 n??aOo*gt;

Generally in California what to be cut $10 you will not get off. The son I shear for $25 + $3 the tip. On itself (if without painting) it is less, than $50 never it was possible to spend. It as to a hairdressing salon.

Dejka, and you whence, I in Morage a vein, that in 20 mines of driving from San Francisco

Jelena
03.09.2004, 13:43
I live in Los Angeles. City road, San Francisco - too. And here Moragu this also I do not know, if small town small such quotations are quite probable.

galera
04.09.2004, 20:27
Carries someone. And I have established or installed a rod: it is no more 5000 r. On meal for itself and the husband + all my charges, including cosmetics, cloths and tickets for a train (two times a month to parents in other city). Considering that we live in the Moscow area to get out sometimes difficultly. But I is better in general meat shall not eat and go in holey boots, than I shall spend 100 r. Over a limit. And such life is necessary to me in current of 10 years, at least, only so I can save up or collect for an apartment.

lgrankin
05.09.2004, 14:10
n-, and I probably to Germany to be sheared I shall go. At us (it in Denmark) ++ about 120 dollars

Skvoznjachok
07.09.2004, 05:08
Now actually on a subject:

IMHO - those who spends more than 50-70 dollars a month for cosmetics simply silly girls. (anything personal)

NewSH
08.09.2004, 13:46
Now actually on a subject:

IMHO - those who spends more than 50-70 dollars a month for cosmetics simply silly girls. (anything personal)

IMHO - those who spends 120 dollars for a hairstyle (for time) and presses 70 dollars on cosmetics (in a month) proto old silly aunts. Such no cosmetics will help or assist.

Rond
10.09.2004, 17:15
Obmorok, pochemu to mne vspomnilos': "... sosud ona, v kotorom pustota...??? "

x-men
10.09.2004, 19:25
The question is put somehow strange, that-whether. In fact these parameters vary depending on the income and a place of residing.

Here in Manhattan it is possible postrichsja and for 10-15 tanks, and it is possible and for pair hundreds dollars and not in the most dear or expensive place. Well service, an environment sootvetstvujushee to the price. Everyone chooses that to him on soul or douche and on a pocket.

How it is possible to tell or say " at us in Germany " cheaply or dearly or expensively? In fact different places everywhere are.

To be sheared, if it to do or make everyone some weeks as it is necessary it will be easy or light to manage dollars in 150-200. And in my opinion, if on cosmetics it is so much in month to spend that its or her huge quantity or amount is fast to collect.

And voobshe I use cosmetics on a minimum, only a lip glosser. Ends I straighten for 80 tanks, but it is rare, since hair long. So there is a little I spend monthly. It would be necessary it will be spent for itself liked.

Dr. Zhivov
11.09.2004, 23:11
Oh, has forgotten to count how much leaves on fingernails or nails and brows. I seldom do or make fingernails or nails, and brows every month, it is raspingly speaking. Again it turns out a little.

I press close on myself to spend.