PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Scars, cicatrixes, extensions

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Denis100
21.12.2004, 11:46
People, rescue or save, there are no opportunities to the husband on eyes to seem there Were mean extensions or hints on them, that too it is unpleasant. How with them to struggle? Who-string collided or faced with similar? I shall be very grateful for the help.

Radov
24.12.2004, 04:21
Very good agents from extensions are at Lierak - ampoules and gel. I used gel as soon as extensions have appeared. The course made 2 months (2 tubes) - extensions imperceptibly in general

Maksim2005
25.12.2004, 23:35
Extensions are irreversible changes of a skin. Neither cosmetic, nor surgical by they do not leave.

The patient With
28.12.2004, 13:05
Flyer

I applied gel. To instructions it has been written, that gel should be used for prevention of extensions or for delection "fresh". And here for chronic it is better to use ampoules.

Though somewhere heard, that all over again it is necessary gel, and then ampoules. But at me in instructions it has been written not so (bought gel abroad).

I on this agent am simple not naradujus. At me extensions have appeared because of an increase in weight (reception of hormonal contraceptives). So now them it is absolutely not visible

Tyna
30.12.2004, 00:02
I quite agree with Yurievn, it cannot be restored. I had extensions on 7 month of pregnancy, it is a lot of and on a breast even. First it was awful, then in the course of time they became not such appreciable.

Hares
01.01.2005, 17:10
Girls!

It is unpleasant to speak, but what for it is simple so : is lacerated kozha.pechalno.neuzheli someone application of capsules and gels has really physically helped or assisted? Speak, that the deep peeling : compares...

Successes!

Kraskino
04.01.2005, 00:52
It agree, that extensions are internal scars. But here to smooth them and to make imperceptible quite really.

I - a virtual example

Alexey With
05.01.2005, 13:46
Cloud, and... mmm this preparation it is possible for pregnant women?.. I it or him did not see something. Here Vichy-yes. Perhaps, to you Lierak on sale came across?

By the way, somebody used?

BELOVA ANNA
06.01.2005, 23:22
Lierac just also it is intended for pregnant women. At this stamp almost all production is suitable for future mums.

I do not know, where do you live. In Moscow this stamp is on sale in drugstores, and also is in shop " i' " (I saw in Ramstore on JArtsevskoj).

Anas
09.01.2005, 09:30
Girls, and at me these extensions have appeared after 2 weeks of employment or occupations in a sports hall.. ((the Priest has started to grow thin, muscles in her have appeared.. But whence extensions then??????? Explain to me!!

V.V.
11.01.2005, 19:55
__

To Flyer: Thanks for your posting! You have very much helped or assisted me. I shall search Lierak. However, I live in Moscow, but...

To Cloud:

Thanks huge!!! It is very glad, that Lierac is in Moscow and it is intended for pregnant women. I hope, that I shall find this remarkable preparation and... Extensions will not be. But I am amazing what dark and "close or attentive". In fact I look in drugstores on the parties or sides. Once again thanks!

Aliske: And unless you did not know, dear or expensive, that extensions just and are formed if sharply to grow thin or force to work muscles which before it or this did not do or make. I, for example, at teenage age have decided to try or taste miracle gel for growing thin, and for pushchego effect rubed its or his special rubber masseur for a body and... maminym electro for the face. Well and... The result is available.

In general, is better I would not experiment.

Losha
13.01.2005, 06:36
Thanks for responses

Here, look or see that has dug out,

www.kiz.ru/stat/rast7.html it is sad if this process we shall not turn.

JaneT, at me tazhe history as at you

Unfortunately, preventive measures did not accept, has met so to say already result, eh, who would prompt...

In a drugstore very much recommended here this kremets

Galenic Specific Vergetures for those who in "interesting", and the same firm but an emulsion for after. nepolzavalis? It will Be necessary Lierac to find time he such miracle.

Viian
14.01.2005, 05:00
Gizara! Thanks you for clause or article!!! Has studied or investigated and has taken into account.

15.01.2005, 06:45
Girls, and here such glypyj a question:

rasstjazhki appear, when you grow thin, or on the contrary?

15.01.2005, 16:18
When quickly you grow and you recover....

yulik
16.01.2005, 11:07
When sharply you grow thin!

Daniel
16.01.2005, 19:34
Still these mucks pojavljajutsja at an excessive exercise stress. One I hudenky the friend in odnachase has wanted to have a figure appolona, in a ?Onoa?N-rocking chair without attention of the instructor, well and in a month result - ugly extensions!

Litovka
18.01.2005, 20:55
Lovely ladies,

Somebody did or made a laser grinding of a skin of you. Whether it is valid, what after this procedure of the extension become absolutely imperceptible? Also the vibromassage is how much effective in that case? Speak, that he too cleans or removes these nasty ligaments or cords. In advance thanks.

Kardinal
20.01.2005, 03:42
Cloud, and skolkoetot lierak costs or stands?

Hotjaby the order of digits?

Vad
22.01.2005, 07:23
Girls! My grandmother (90 years) for one year has completely cured (that is it or him it became simple not) huge cicatrix on an arm or a hand. Know as? It or she had an apparatus of type "darsanval" (as in beauty shops), only house. And she also "heated" all problem places all year. Will sit down in front of the TV and heats to itself, what to her still to do or make?

I saw it personally. So, I think, any scars can be cleaned or removed, or at least to reduce on most there is no place.

p.s. 40 in day it is enough minutes

23.01.2005, 12:35
As to the price I, to tell the truth, do not remember.

I advise you to look or see on http: // www.mr.ru

Primavera
25.01.2005, 06:31
The prices on lierak are various and depend on a place of purchase: in a supermarket is more dear or expensive in a drugstore more cheaply, and so generally in district from 1350 up to 1700 rbl.

Andromeda
25.01.2005, 18:59
Ma

What is this chudadejstvennyj the apparatus and whether it is possible more in detail

Dmitry B.K
27.01.2005, 04:20
Is not present what secret. In everyone kosmetich. A cabinet or study there are the apparatus working on a method "d'arsanvalja". Domestic, naz. On a miscellaneous (well, like "tonus", etc.) There them apply to processing a skin after cleaning, for strengthening hair and t d. At us the apparatus saranskogo manufactures (Mordovia). For orientation there isp. " Currents of supratonal frequency " (from the instruction). Electrodes, glass or plastic are connected, drive them on a sore point, or hold motionlessly, depending on a technique. My uncle was engaged in these apparatus (in sense of development, instead of trade). He assured, that it is possible to apply even to thoracal children.

Greyish
28.01.2005, 06:21
Really D'arsonval really helps or assists??? Here did not think, what cicatrixes from it or him pass or take place, they under action of a current resolve or what?

I somehow tried to use it or him in current of month (the truth, minutes till 15-20) - result zero