PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Children's babble - as from it or him to get rid?

Страницы : [1] 2

anna-anna
30.05.2005, 01:10
Has heard the voice on an answering machine, and uzhasnulas - such flaccid helpless miaow. To me one friend has told or said by phone that at me a voice as at 12-. Whether It is possible to modify a voice, intonation? In fact the children's voice affects negatively career. And I should be taught at school. How to make image is more impressive?

The kid
30.05.2005, 15:09
Greetings, Marinas! I would not tell or say, that at you such voice. In my opinion, at you the voice just approaches or suits your age. And tone very pleasant. Very womanly.

Jaroslav
30.05.2005, 17:51
You think? Can because I have relaxed. And recently I on job should be given presentation. So to me nachalnitsa ordered to dress very high heels to seem above, and to speak more loudly. And during presentation she to me all time did or made signs that I was tightened and spoke more loudly. At me after a bronchitis the voice has finally sat down. It turns out dead or sickly vjakanie.

Pauline
30.05.2005, 21:15
Man, greetings

tazhe a chicken-feed, especially on an answering machine - the children's voice leaves

aleksey18
31.05.2005, 11:32
Man, greetings

tazhe a chicken-feed, especially on an answering machine - the children's voice leaves

Pancake, me even asked whose voice it is written down - mine or Sjusechkin.

Elen
01.06.2005, 06:57
Man, greetings

Pancake, me even asked whose voice it is written down - mine or Sjusechkin.

It I was

L_Burd
01.06.2005, 08:26
Pancake, testasteron it is necessary to drink, that the voice became gluuubzhe.

shahunta
02.06.2005, 03:58
Here ishche that has thought up instead of whether it is harmful, I perhaps shall remain with the voice

eve9
02.06.2005, 21:15
Here ishche that has thought up instead of whether it is harmful, I perhaps shall remain with the voice

Yes I shutju. Any hormonal treatments. I am simple to that that at me after the child the voice has sat down. And up to it or him in general there was a mouse squeak. Recently handed over the analysis of a blood on hormones so at me estrogen is raised or increased. From here squeakiness and tearfulness. 5 years ago I sang in chorus, a party or set deskanta. It still above than the first soprano. Last week spoke with the principal of chorus, he has told or said that girls for section alto are necessary to them. But at me a mezzo-soprano now, and the range was gone.

03.06.2005, 14:10
Man, do not take itself for a ride, all at you by way of, and the voice with the years becomes below, imho

irina d.
04.06.2005, 04:07
Attracting, nachinai to smoke as a steam locomotive. Mine the voice too does not arrange me, like not squeaky, but kakoi mjau-. And che to make? Like anything. The main thing, that okruzhajushie ears do not stop up and not morshatsja. On krainei to a measure did not see.

Lo
04.06.2005, 19:19
You will not get rid Me constantly Friends ask to call to mum to phone mock, when leave reports on an answering machine, copying my voice. I try " to sound is more adult ", nothing leaves.

olgaench
05.06.2005, 06:34
You will not get rid Me constantly Friends ask to call to mum to phone mock, when leave reports on an answering machine, copying my voice. I try " to sound is more adult ", nothing leaves.

As it is familiar. Few times in general have accepted for malenkogo the child and have asked malyshku (me) to call a sweet voice mum. Then diko apologized.

Shreck
06.06.2005, 05:18
Too it seems to me that to be soared it is not necessary, that is given, is given.

Maximus25
06.06.2005, 08:20
And mozh not zamorachivatsja in this occasion? In fact naerna not always such intonation?

I in phone tozh as a rule mew: the personnel over me izdevaetstsa. But right after vozvrashchaetstsa my thunderous komandirsky. And tuta any more up to prikoloff.

pit
07.06.2005, 08:17
Can on the contrary. It-is lovely or It-lovely also is womanly. ooochen it is pleasant to many men! Directly thaw. At me was familiar with children's -muzhiks in stacks kept within. Worse, when at lady a hoarse, rhonchial voice, as at smoked, ispitogo the shoemaker.

In general, it depends on anatomy of vocal chords. The elastance of ligaments or cords with the years decreases, the voice grows coarse. In an old age absolutely becomes jingling.

More shortly, the problem will pass or take place together with a youth.

Saw (personally, alive) the Chinese-transvestite who spetsom has performed operation on ligaments or cords, that the voice would become gentle and high.

jasper
08.06.2005, 06:00
If I respond by phone MCH at once ask: and the daddy it is possible? So Attracting not zamorachivajsja. You not one!

FOMA-1
09.06.2005, 00:25
Yes when for the girl accept - not so it is insulting. I somehow called to the friend on job and to him have passed, that it or he was asked by the little boy)

neznakomka
09.06.2005, 11:26
Yes when for the girl accept - not so it is insulting. I somehow called to the friend on job and to him have passed, that it or he was asked by the little boy)

I noticed, that at me the voice becomes above when I worry, therefore on all important actions in advance I am adjusted or am set up to speak easy and slowly - by itself it turns out below. As soon as perpestaju to watch or keep up - the voice raises or increases, but it is still connected by that I am emotional.

On avtoovetchike too it is possible to mix a voice with children's, but poor-quality record distorts a voice, tembrovye nuances in general almost oshchutimy.

konstantin
10.06.2005, 07:37
The voice is given by nature, and here skill to use it or him we develop.

I can respond by phone so, that me will accept and for 12- the years or summer girl, and for 20- a years or summer temptress, and for 35- years or summer tempted zhenshinu, and for strict nachalnitsu!

Actually all depends on intonation and use of vocal chords!

marbak
10.06.2005, 22:30
Oh, little girls nonsense suffer! A children's voice it prikolno! Here me as that by phone have accepted for the muzhik!

Aksenov Nikolay
11.06.2005, 20:28
And at me by phone in general accent or stress hohljatsky. As the chicken-feed has heard the movu, uzhasnulas So children's babble-it or -this;-thus still. The bass is better children's golosok, than

Always thought, that normally in Russian I speak. But in conversation like it is imperceptible it or this... By phone at me even a voice another.

Malines Tatyana
12.06.2005, 20:43
And at me, on the contrary, a rasping voice - as here have told or said, how at the smoked shoemaker. And it that I do not smoke absolutely. In my opinion, let my rhonchial croak is better thin golosok, similar on children's, than....

OFTOLMOPAT
13.06.2005, 11:56

Prikol!

Man, do not experience! Recently, when jap odnjala a tube, me have asked to call mum, or the senior in the house.

maksym
14.06.2005, 05:49
At me too a voice children's, especially if with MCH razgovarivaju-sometimes in general rebenok-the child... And I behave, in general, suitably..