PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vitaskin

Shisha
08.11.2004, 10:40
Who, what probyval? Tell about impressions.

Itself has bought or purchased Antiseptic loson, on results I shall report.

http: // www.krka.ru/vitaskin.asp

[It is corrected: Nikusha (09-01-2002).]

Handbell
05.12.2004, 08:38
I have got to myself a cream day time and night. Like terribly useful and necessary. It is absorbed well, but changes for the best has not seen.

Nirvana
12.12.2004, 14:15
Cream for arms or hand very good. Skrab for the face so-so. The rest did not try or taste. But I think, on a combination the price/quality very not bad.

korolenka
20.12.2004, 17:24
Heard, that very useful cosmetics. Though there was at me a tonic, a smell at it or him, it is necessary to tell or say, was awful. To mum here have presented a heap of creams, she speaks, that they tjazhelovaty and too fat. But I liked a shower gel and a ball-type deodorant. A smell at them simply stunned. Such gentle.

And somebody tried or tasted sun-protection agents of this series?

ank70
28.01.2005, 23:17
Has not so liked, bought Serum. In comparison from similar Elizabeth Arden (a gift to subscription Vog) the palate and the ground is simple.

And here there was Slovene cosmetics Cosmea, very good, nealergennaja, neutral, soft. Has disappeared only.

Potemki
24.02.2005, 05:34
I had ampoules, grassy, for a problem skin. Like it is quite good, only to use inconveniently, ampoules to saw and fracture it or him a head... And so, smells natural travkami, for a skin it was pleasant. But without special miracles. So at whom strong problems, perhaps, it will be ineffective.

Sola_Sola
16.03.2005, 23:03
, Precisely, Cosmea was super! All of us in Latvia bought... CLASS such cream-foam.... At me and mum always used it or him....... It is a pity, that there is no more this cosmetics.

Ant
23.03.2005, 05:47
Antiseptic loson impression has not made. The cream from acnes (7) - has made, but negative - fat and is not absorbed absolutely. Antiseptic ampoules - it is pleasant, but result special, IMHO, was not... In general, on the sum of glasses or spots , vitaskinovskoj to cosmetics now I speak, more likely, "is not present", than "yes".

iv1900
11.04.2005, 04:55
I report about losone!

Terrible alcohol and all (to Sense a zero.

otter
22.04.2005, 16:27
Has bought or purchased shampoo, a cream 10, losen after shaving (man's), a tooth-paste.

While to tell or say something it is complex or difficult. The cream not fat - there all from number or room depends.

Elena, and what for syvarotka?

Maxxie
12.05.2005, 03:06
Yes, I remember, there was a business. The girlfriend on this cosmetics, that has found any cheap adviser has persuaded me. I have bought a night cream, a day time cream, any ampoules pure or clean karatina it (seems). I can not tell or say, that in delight from these creams. Night very fat, day time liquid. Probably doing not wash it is cosmetics:-)

Mars
20.05.2005, 15:28
I bought a day time, night, regenerative cream. And a cream under eyes. Anything especial. In general, any effects. Moreover, the day time cream has seemed zhirnovatym.

neanuz
30.05.2005, 07:43
super a mask at Vitaskin! To me has very much liked... But seldom it or her it is possible uvidedt on sale... I saw only two times...

pusty
05.06.2005, 01:49
I lift a subject! Who else can something tried or tasted?

Tajushka
11.06.2005, 10:39
I constantly use smyvkoj for a make up from eyes, molochkom with scarlet - very much it is pleasant to me. Used practically all. A cream are very good for my dry skin, only they and rescueed or saved;salvaged me (before ??OOO-lux has tried or tasted)...

Peeling mjagenky, a cream for blepharons... All super!

So it is happy or enough with all - bad responses are not present. Bought their production in drugstores - they in fact recently have started to be on sale in shops...

Pricking
14.06.2005, 15:14
And how about dekorativki? How lipsticks keep?

Alexeigm
16.06.2005, 19:09
Girls, somebody used creams Vitaskin, how impressions?

victoria
22.06.2005, 21:45
At me tonic for a sensitive skin, me very much nra.

LoiGni
27.06.2005, 13:10
To mum here have presented a heap of creams, she speaks, that they tjazhelovaty and too fat.

My girlfriend too most spoke about a night cream. Could not use it or him, very fat (what precisely I shall not tell or say, I do not know).

Vitaly
28.06.2005, 13:57
Tried or Tasted masks clearing, a cream any day time was/is more exact not pomnju-it about four years ago / and ampoules - to me has not approached or suited. That is in my opinion a chicken-feed - effect a zero. Though in affairs kosetichesky all very individually.

lily_22
29.06.2005, 01:03
Used a cream for combined kozhi.sobiralas on a summer residence and it would be desirable something nedorogogo.privleklo that, as day time and night in one, with any there vitamins and with sun-protection faktorom.i for my type kozhi.nu I do not like in trips on 10 banok to drag, it is better on minimumu.stoil no more than 200 r in a drugstore so to risk not terribly bylo.no have liked neozhidanno.on it seems all over again zhirnovatym, but is absorbed well, and like the muzzle not especially shines. (I, the truth without powder do not go) .dazhe has bought or purchased then the second tjubik.no more close to the extremity or end of the second-all! Its or his skin bolshe.no it in fact always so, the truth does not want?

imported_Ai
29.06.2005, 10:30
At me umyvalka was. For a normal/combined skin. It seems so. First och has liked, and it was then found out, that dries. More anything also I do not buy.

Matilda
29.06.2005, 11:27
I lift.. A site has come across on sale.. And there in that chisl and this cosmetics.. Cheap

Give those about it or her pobubnim.

natalyp
29.06.2005, 14:00
I tried or tasted their shadows quadricolour. Has thrown out, have not liked.