PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Beauty or....

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

kseniya82
04.04.2005, 15:45
http: // forum.cosmo.ru/index.php? s=48a2f2954dcc4798fd2d1ba372b40040*amp; showtopic=40939

Afrodita
05.04.2005, 02:02
Well also what? I too have made to myself plasty one month ago. It is happy or enough, how the elephant. Even the difference is now visible, and I look or appear much better. Legs or foots too would make, if there were agents.

AnjaK
05.04.2005, 16:22
LEGS or FOOTS? * legs or foots... A fig *

And what plasticine stick?

LapiLLus
06.04.2005, 07:45
Stretch or Drag out bones nafig special devices... As it is good, that to me with legs or foots has carried.

Albina
06.04.2005, 19:16
HAS read through only 1-st page, 60 would not master.

Can, at the person of a leg or foot short were. The good fellow that has decided to perform operation. If there is an opportunity why to not correct in itself that is not pleasant.

MT
07.04.2005, 04:08
Stretch or Drag out bones nafig special devices... As it is good, that to me with legs or foots has carried.

And how BONES to stretch or drag out it is possible? From I kolhozanka!

belowmind
07.04.2005, 17:34
Yes-and .... On what only victims do not go for the sake of improvement of the appearance

If it is valid improvement...

lews
08.04.2005, 08:01

Vidat, to the Sister once not up to the extremity or end have stretched or have dragged out Simply at some people of a bone guttaperchivye (without insults)

Natalika
08.04.2005, 08:46
Somebody up to the extremity or end has read up? There photos are?

Very curiously

08.04.2005, 20:58
guttaperchivye

These are what? Simply how much or as far as I know, between bones - cartilages. As there it is possible for something to stretch or drag out for me a riddle. Well tell someone more skilled or experienced. How it do or make?

ndrey K
09.04.2005, 11:53
Aha, you read up up to the extremity or end. Already there is more than year from operation has passed or has taken place, at damyokolo 30 (!!!) time of a spoke in legs or foots were fractured, suspicion on rotting of bones... You esteem, history old, half runeta tried to find this silly woman when she postit has ceased.

Taisja
10.04.2005, 00:54

Clause or Article did not read, something at me did not open. But has approximately understood from your discussions, about what speech. That legs or foots to extend, all over again bones fracture, and then already the apparatus put.

Tiff
10.04.2005, 12:41
Oh! I saw on a TV set as eponki legs or foots extended! It is horror!!!! A floor of year in hospital has spent! Legs or foots what that of steel disproportionate! And then still it is constant on podpravki different went, problems were!

a999@meta.ua
10.04.2005, 20:25
It is a pity the girl

Paul
10.04.2005, 20:36

Clause or Article did not read, something at me did not open. But has approximately understood from your discussions, about what speech. That legs or foots to extend, all over again bones fracture, and then already the apparatus put.

Fuuuu On figs it is necessary

taniap
11.04.2005, 07:10
Normal body height and normal legs or foots at it or her were (body height 165), simply she always would like on 10 sm more longly

Ruslan
11.04.2005, 13:46

Really, any bones do not stretch or drag out.

Them fracture, and then insert any iron probes I still for a long time similar history in magazine read. THERE the girl only 150 was (or hardly above). On such operation many people go, since on them to words " it or him has bothered, that at them look from top to down ". Such operation is popular In Japanese.

Now I shall read up up to the extremity or end this history.

Christina Dem.
11.04.2005, 20:49
br-... The Frost on a skin. To the girl the head should be treated, it is exact.

MASHINE
12.04.2005, 03:41
Here is how it occurs or happens, it appears. Poor legs or foots.

Dr. Kasatkin
12.04.2005, 18:24
Here is how it occurs or happens, it appears. Poor legs or foots.

Oh, what horror

Alexej
12.04.2005, 20:43
I shall not understand, here they are extended in an anticnemion, and the SKIN whence appears for this purpose of 2-5-7 sm new? Stretch or drag out that-whether?

fara
13.04.2005, 10:32
To stretch or drag out a skin unless the problem? At pregnant women the stomach or belly pobole than on pair in sm is stretched or dragged out.

It is a pity, that at clinic there is no psychiatrist

Tribute and why you regret it or her?

She knew on what goes. Or you in occasion of mentality?

kv-studio
13.04.2005, 10:37
Devchenki, and can help or assist! Expose please photos if it is not serious, and that at me does not open!

http: // forum.cosmo.ru/index.php? showtopic=40939*amp; st=180

locmanova
13.04.2005, 19:08
bozheee, 165 sm unless such small body height what itself operations to subject? Or she wished to become model?

jelenka @@@
14.04.2005, 04:12
I read this branch on Kosmo. To the girl of 25 years, before experiment with legs or foots has made already 5 (!!!) plastic operations (one of them - lipoksatsija). Medical indications for operations, pathologies, teratisms at it or her were not. Usual appearance, usual legs or foots.

Unequivocally to treat a head!

(Thoughtfully)... Fools with money - terrible force!