PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The joint budget

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

07.11.2004, 09:32
Following to subject neznakomki, and what budget at you?

Question basically to zamuzhnim to girls, or consisting in a civil marriage.

Whenever possible, describe pluss-minuses of such state of affairs.

Victor
08.11.2004, 12:24
The budget the general or common. And slightly separate, i.e. not otchityvaeisja under checks (heard also such happens). We postpone on-...

helens
09.11.2004, 00:37
At us the budget the general or common, and the husband has completely entrusted the control over it or him;them to me. And he has made it with pleasure, t. To. Itself considers or counts what to earn money at it or him it turns out not bad, and here to spend them with mind or wit - much worse...

bag1881
11.11.2004, 01:20
I tried to count up checks, but have quickly cooled down... Though I do not consider or I count, it is what is it humiliating or it is not pleasant... Since I not against the expenditure any, am simple that the nobility, how much money leaves on meal, and how much on - other things. And that at times you look - money is not present, and where they - do not know (it basically about itself).

Jul L.
12.11.2004, 11:05
All general or common, even now when I work only. From family treasury everyone takes, how much it is necessary, spends for something personally necessary (for example, on a sundress) socially useful things (technics or technical equipment) we buy together. Socially useless I buy basically...

alp79
14.11.2004, 14:06
I tried to count up checks, but have quickly cooled down... Though I do not consider or I count, it is what is it humiliating or it is not pleasant... Since I not against the expenditure any, am simple that the nobility, how much money leaves on meal, and how much on - other things. And that at times you look - money is not present, and where they - do not know (it basically about itself).

For this purpose it is unessential to count up all checks, it is enough to remember essential purchases (they not every day happen so not too it and is complex or difficult). All other charges at us - size approximately a constant.

lenorez
14.11.2004, 15:04
Did not know what variant to choose - 2 or 3. Has chosen 2. At everyone the bill, but thus of money is regarded as the general or common and only for itself not nykaem. Papers any it is not collected. Large purchases it is made together and it is no important whose card it has been paid. The thing will be considered as ours

irina39
16.11.2004, 13:28

For this purpose it is unessential to count up all checks, it is enough to remember essential purchases (they not every day happen so not too it and is complex or difficult). All other charges at us - size approximately a constant.

The matter is that there is a mass of insignificant purchases... Such as clothes, cosmetics, cultural-mass actions and any knickknacks for the house plus napr. Flowers... In pots.

But the husband against. He considers or counts, that I limit to it or this its or his freedom though money I spend basically... At us separate money, we spend for meal so - at whom money is, that pays.

Though basically certainly we spend its or his money... But at us and earnings essentially differ

Ronny
17.11.2004, 11:16
He earns, I study.... Also I spend its or his money

Evelina
18.11.2004, 16:11
Did not know what variant to choose - 2 or 3. Has chosen 2. At everyone the bill, but thus of money is regarded as the general or common and only for itself not nykaem. Papers any it is not collected. Large purchases it is made together and it is no important whose card it has been paid. The thing will be considered as ours

Mimi and as at you it turns out so clearly to state an idea!

Here at us at present just such variant...

Only at times there is a question - where leave money?

Marcel
20.11.2004, 05:24

The matter is that there is a mass of insignificant purchases... Such as clothes, cosmetics, cultural-mass actions and any knickknacks for the house plus napr. Flowers... In pots.

But the husband against. He considers or counts, that I limit to it or this its or his freedom though money I spend basically... At us separate money, we spend for meal so - at whom money is, that pays.

Though basically certainly we spend its or his money... But at us and earnings essentially differ

No, I just carry clothes and footwear to the category of essential purchases (m.. Has incorrectly called their essential, probably it was necessary things of long using; stockings/house of a slipper, naturally, to this category do not concern).

The cosmetics is bought constantly, personally at me money leaves on it or her approximately in regular intervals (not nevertheless simultaneously comes to an end?) separately to consider there is no sense, constant charges. Tozh the most cultural actions - up to pension to us it is still far, therefore happen with a known regularity potojannye.

Where to carry flowers in pots - I am at a loss, did not think; at me only one (it or him by the way the husband has presented me) to get or start more is not planned.

And than, by the way, freedom is limited, che I have not caught?

Thorn
21.11.2004, 04:55

Yes I and itself have not especially caught, but to him ooooochen not nravitstsa... And I easy concern to it or this, since it not calculation of copecks and not economy is simply house accounts department...

Rychenkov
23.11.2004, 13:55
Has chosen 3.

Both of us students.

Luk
23.11.2004, 18:25
At us separate - at the husband z/ on a card, at me nalichkoj. I conduct a facilities or an economy plus to myself on female features, and large charges and kultpohody the husband pays. All are happy or enough

Serg
24.11.2004, 08:47

Yes I and itself have not especially caught, but to him ooooochen not nravitstsa... And I easy concern to it or this, since it not calculation of copecks and not economy is simply house accounts department...

Well, I do not know... At everyone, certainly, the comprehension of this question. Depends, as in family of parents it was accepted and t. Item

I to within copeck too never considered or counted, t. To. I do not see sense. But in my opinion the budget is necessary for planning, and for this purpose to not do without precise representation where leave money. And the unreasonable not planned expenditure, IMHO, finally do not add freedom, and on the contrary limit.

Aladushek
24.11.2004, 18:41
While a civil marriage the budget separate. If that is necessary that for the house (as for example) everyone gives the electrogoods how much can from the money. If for itself(himself) - everyone spends how much wants without need otchityvatsja. All are happy or enough. After wedding I think that we shall make one general or common bill, everyone will postpone the certain sum of money for it or him for the house and children. What sum, besides depends on our salaries for that time. If I earn less twice than mine MCH, I think in the right to the general or common bill 50 % of the sum will lay down what to lay down he. I think sounds logically. But thus, everyone will have a bill on purchases for itself. What for to limit freedom?

Arina
25.11.2004, 09:01
Has responded item or point 3, actually the husband removes or takes out a part of the salary the certain sum, the rest at it or him on a card, but not to itself", and on large purchases, repair, etc. it is natural, takes therefrom how much will want and on what will want (in-core or -basic;-basically computer) .ja the small salary I spend at own discretion, besides, I shall want-belongings I shall buy, I shall want-products for family.

Alex1234
27.11.2004, 22:16
At all of us money the general or common. Mine and z/ the husband it is put or folded in one rectangular approach traffic pattern (to us this rectangular approach traffic pattern 4 years ago on wedding have presented). To that on what is necessary on a trifle, that on that and takes money from entoj rectangular approach traffic patterns. Large purchases it is done or made together.

nastia176
30.11.2004, 04:24
While a civil marriage the budget separate. If that is necessary that for the house (as for example) everyone gives the electrogoods how much can from the money. If for itself(himself) - everyone spends how much wants without need otchityvatsja. All are happy or enough. After wedding I think that we shall make one general or common bill, everyone will postpone the certain sum of money for it or him for the house and children. What sum, besides depends on our salaries for that time. If I earn less twice than mine MCH, I think in the right to the general or common bill 50 % of the sum will lay down what to lay down he. I think sounds logically. But thus, everyone will have a bill on purchases for itself. What for to limit freedom?

to. He earns in 2 times more will remain for personal needs with it or him after entering on a joint account more. about. It will turn out, that its or his degree of freedom in financial expression will be also in 2 times above yours. You are assured, what it arranges you?

Nency
30.11.2004, 08:21
The budget the general or common-ours FAMILY! I do not understand what for to marry and hide from each other incomes, especially I consider or count that the MAN should earn more, he all the head of the family .a we spend them together! On personal charges certainly both at me and at it or him is money, how much it is necessary from the same family budget. So in freedom of the husband I do not see any restrictions.

Peter
03.12.2004, 04:04
It has appeared, that our family concerns to the majority, i.e. at the husband z/ card and goes on large purchases, repayment of credits and accumulation (on the last does not remain more often), and I z/ a cash goes on products, insignificant purchases, etc.

And at me the neigbour selects at its or his husband z/ entirely and then gives out to him on cigarettes and a dinner. Explains it to that the spouse the fan or amateur to drink and all can money on green zmija start up.

05.12.2004, 00:17
And at me the neigbour selects at its or his husband z/ entirely and then gives out to him on cigarettes and a dinner. Explains it to that the spouse the fan or amateur to drink and all can money on green zmija start up.

It, certainly, for the muzhik humiliating, but in this case is perfect or absolute deservedly.

Ljuba
06.12.2004, 20:24

to. He earns in 2 times more will remain for personal needs with it or him after entering on a joint account more. about. It will turn out, that its or his degree of freedom in financial expression will be also in 2 times above yours. You are assured, what it arranges you?

Ustaivaet as if the situation will appear return (that is, I shall earn more it or him) that I shall be glad to the "povyshenoj", chesno zarabotanoj to financial freedom. You only do not think that if the budget separate, we spend raspingly speaking on ourselves like mad... Almost about everyone ky we consult, interested that the second considers or counts about this purchase polovinka. But if I shall peerly solve all that I wish to spend money on what that, I do not want that me limited in this business. As time money was earned by me have the full right to solve or decide on as how much them to spend. And if will return to your question of times I cannot zarabatuvat on ravne my husband (I hope what is it will be all taki not so) it is my problems. Will have raschityvat on its or his dear or expensive gifts.

Meka
08.12.2004, 12:01
The budget the general or common-ours FAMILY! I do not understand what for to marry and hide from each other incomes, especially I consider or count that the MAN should earn more, he all the head of the family .a we spend them together! On personal charges certainly both at me and at it or him is money, how much it is necessary from the same family budget. So in freedom of the husband I do not see any restrictions.

Interestingly why you so consider or count... And if you had an opportunity to earn more than yours MCH - you would refuse? And well, then you had to become the head of the family?

Simply I do not see communication or connection between " the salary more " and "head of the family". For me the husband and the wife = partners. Everyone that has earned - that and has. And when there is a general or common bill, very or very much often to not avoid razborok type, what for you have bought or purchased/and it where you OOaO??/and my money, etc. though if one member of family works certainly only, other output or exit is not present...

Ah yes, and if the budget separate, it does not mean at all that it is necessary to hide the incomes. It simply adds freedom in the financial plan.

michniuk@mail.ru
09.12.2004, 04:19
And if will return to your question of times I cannot zarabatuvat on ravne my husband (I hope what is it will be all taki not so) it is my problems. Will have raschityvat on its or his dear or expensive gifts.

And I do not consider or count, what is it my problems. Theoretically I can earn at the same level, as my husband - allows me education, professional experience, etc. and t. The item But then I at job shall stick out day and to come home without forces, and first of all he will suffer from it or this. Besides, I know families where the wife earns more husband is usually greater or big moral problem for the muzhik.