PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OFF: Dependence

marb
06.03.2005, 11:26
Little girls what to do or make?

Has got in dependence from graze... Labour productivity has sharply fallen since March when I on new began to hang here...

Already thought of writing the letter to the administrator at job that has closed access. But I think - and suddenly at job there will be nothing? How I toda without graze?

And houses to sag in an Internet the most part of time it is a shame... The Husband to take offence will begin... And if on slightly, a current appetite to warm up...

Girls, advise how to act or arrive? Can, there is any program opportunity to limit time in an Internet? And that me will dismiss soon... Most it is a shame, before the liked chief!

mit
09.03.2005, 11:30
Girls, advise how to act or arrive? Can, there is any program opportunity to limit time in an Internet? And that me will dismiss soon... Most it is a shame, before the liked chief!

There is such program, in a head Self-discipline, type shall not get while here here I shall not finish.

Gal, do not write to the administrator, do not leave or abandon us!

I do not know, to my job the Illness too slightly stirs or prevents, but only slightly. Therefore as if an important issue to not make, director a head otgryzet. At me opened or open pasina the page always hangs, when hardly I am released or exempted - I rummage. And the house at us is not present a computer so it is good! Nshi the best friends - releases of news

Hrjunishche
15.03.2005, 06:43

There is such program, in a head Self-discipline, type shall not get while here here I shall not finish.

Gal, do not write to the administrator, do not leave or abandon us!

I do not know, to my job the Illness too slightly stirs or prevents, but only slightly. Therefore as if an important issue to not make, director a head otgryzet. At me opened or open pasina the page always hangs, when hardly I am released or exempted - I rummage. And the house at us is not present a computer so it is good! Nshi the best friends - releases of news

Does not help or Assist, I have drained in already these or it of month 3 I work carelessly... And, accordingly, papers has collected... I every day promise myself will be corrected, and every day I am broken. As narkomanka already... Here, I remember an Internet at us nebylo... Here was lepotaaaa...

And scoldings do not threaten me, since at me the heads chudesnejshee!!! And I the vaaabshche adore the chief! It is more than such chief at anybody is not present

TIKOLG
19.03.2005, 15:50
And I the vaaabshche adore the chief! It is more than such chief at anybody is not present

Daaa, it is obvious at anybody! At me strict, but fair, I respect with it or him.

Gal, well then put itself a condition: yet I shall not carry out a problem or task, a site I shall not open. As you will execute a portion, do or make to yourself encouragement - come. Then again job., etc.

tatjana dmitrie
20.03.2005, 19:30
Do not make me blush.

It was necessary though to something to make on job... And so 9 hours on air...

smallnordwolf
25.03.2005, 08:34
Galinka, the same chicken-feed....

Smirnov George
28.03.2005, 19:21
The friend situejshn)) I shchas pass or take place a course of an aftertreatment, as after drugs of the real)). Every evening I write the list has put for tomorrow, whenever possible " under an outset " and strictly it or him I adhere. And if I all was in time, on a pass I sit remorselessly)).

So with all it is possible to consult)) with me shchas other problem. How to force itself to look after more carefully itself? Especially after perusal pasechnyh revelations about " ezheveserny ritual " to me became durno

Gelja
29.03.2005, 22:21
Here, I remember an Internet at us nebylo... Here was lepotaaaa...

Mda... And also is not present + job is not present? I in horror - at me am a little skachanyh abstruse books, a steam patiences and what further???

I when smoked (years edak 10 back) much... I Cook a borshch: has cleaned a potato - has smoked, has cut cabbage - has smoked, etc. When has undertaken hardly mind or wit: has made a dinner, all has fed - has smoked. As and with Pasej when "has drained in" - has made all job - esteemed...

dron_best
02.04.2005, 19:56
And I the vaaabshche adore the chief! It is more than such chief at anybody is not present

Daaa, it is obvious at anybody! At me strict, but fair, I respect with it or him.

Gal, well then put itself a condition: yet I shall not carry out a problem or task, a site I shall not open. As you will execute a portion, do or make to yourself encouragement - come. Then again job., etc.

Ndaaa....

I have understood, a first step for me should become withdrawal of mine autluchnogo addresses from graze... It is necessary to get or start a new box. And that time, also has glanced! And opjajajat!!!

And at me the chief och. Clever and creative. And more he for some reason is afraid of me a little... And at it or him very naive, kind, children's smile...

Dju
09.04.2005, 09:45
The friend situejshn)) I shchas pass or take place a course of an aftertreatment, as after drugs of the real)). Every evening I write the list has put for tomorrow, whenever possible " under an outset " and strictly it or him I adhere. And if I all was in time, on a pass I sit remorselessly)).

So with all it is possible to consult)) with me shchas other problem. How to force itself to look after more carefully itself? Especially after perusal pasechnyh revelations about " ezheveserny ritual " to me became durno

juicy `, and not gri! The Same fihnja!!!

Anything, what on you?

The list has put, probably, you are right. Tomorrow I shall try or taste!

Lano, a moustache, I escape... And that the husband already swears...

Masha-1
12.04.2005, 22:59

juicy `, and not gri! The Same fihnja!!!

Anything, what on you?

The list has put, probably, you are right. Tomorrow I shall try or taste!

Lano, a moustache, I escape... And that the husband already swears...

No! With me only on you and only on a name-patronymic!! Certainly, mona. Is ischo efficient advice or council. We change the signature with " It is discussed? " On " it is debated!! "

shchjutka))

tol
14.04.2005, 00:32
Today to me already it is better...

You do not know, on what boxes of acknowledgement or confirmation with graze come?

On rambler come?

Mdaaaa... Girls, those who tozh has sat down - let's leave dependence together!!!

AS
21.04.2005, 22:54
Mdaaaa... Girls, those who tozh has sat down - let's leave dependence together!!!

Tried to leave.. It is impossible while

When two days were faults with light in Moscow-here I places to themselves

Did not find.. Also at home was near to a computer liked..

KuKu
30.04.2005, 20:07
There is a current one way - to ask to block at job of the administrator access. On another - in any way... So go! I by the way, tozh am fast to you I shall join...

Linzy
04.05.2005, 08:32
You do not know, on what boxes of acknowledgement or confirmation with graze come?

In my opinion, it is not dependent on a box of acknowledgement or confirmation come if there is a corresponding or meeting daw in adjustments or options

LDW
07.05.2005, 22:12
What for in such algophilia to be engaged? To ask to block.. All will pass-will pass or pass-will take place;take place-will pass also it

Alexander Andri
14.05.2005, 08:22

In my opinion, it is not dependent on a box of acknowledgement or confirmation come if there is a corresponding or meeting daw in adjustments or options

No, it appears. I here have foolishly decided a mail to change, on which reports on reports come... Has changed... But has not thought, that on rambler as well as on a mail, letters from graze can not reach...

And here now, under the visitor....

multimedia
20.05.2005, 12:38
What for in such algophilia to be engaged? To ask to block.. All will pass-will pass or pass-will take place;take place-will pass also it

Et type all the same what to think, that " the SISTER will pass or take place... "... No, the SISTER will not pass or not take place! From it or her it is necessary to be blocked only!

Lia
28.06.2005, 13:48

Et type all the same what to think, that " the SISTER will pass or take place... "... No, the SISTER will not pass or not take place! From it or her it is necessary to be blocked only!

Well I so do not play, gy... First the SISTER-CLASS, the SISTER-CLASS, and then to be hidden from it or her it is necessary **. And I already thought to go on the Moscow occurring of hivers in the summer if those will be... But time you so