PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Secrets of an excellent make up

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Julia1983
19.04.2005, 05:40
Well here and I who have been stirred up or who have been tortured on last days. But all nonsense. I am am excited for a long time with a following question: why when you paint an eye (for example eyelashes ink) they turns out always little bit different. In the next branch the rule of manicure is discussed, and it speaks that the right arm or hand, at the majority of people is developed better, than left. But eyes you paint always with one arm or hand, and eyelashes at me like identical. Here was going to today in the morning on rabotku, has not slept as usually, has tinted cilia, result: one eye (right) beautiful, cilia fluffy and equal, and left... Each eyelash sticks out in itself As it is necessary to paint them that identical turned out?

Tatoshka
19.04.2005, 16:07
I here have noticed, that at the majority of people of an eye in itself different.. In general it is not appreciable... And when the person rasslabljaetsja, all muscles of the face rasslablenyjuju that prismotrevshi you notice, the size is sensitive does not coincide, a cut or section little bit different.. I do not know why, but especially it is appreciable in passport photos

JOHN1110
19.04.2005, 16:58
The right eye, the left eye... And each time an arm or a hand is bent under other angle... Whether Though neznaju something depends on it or this... But I paint right-right, left - left... And what problems...

Laurien
19.04.2005, 22:59
And it seems to me, that it is not enough ideally symmetric people or in general is not present

Alexey24
20.04.2005, 09:29
And at me cilia different On the right eye are little bit longer. From what it?

Diamond
20.04.2005, 19:47
, Probably, if you could put or render dexterously also on the left eye ink as right on right, it would be easier... You all the same hold an arm or a hand a little not so (well, under other angle) than when right paint

Alena
21.04.2005, 05:09
Here here.. About what I also speak! At me so on arms or hand the form of fingernails or nails on index fingers differs from all others.. Experienced in this occasion earlier..

So.. I think, all is a chicken-feed which is not necessary experiences

dnj
21.04.2005, 15:20
And at me on left is longer, and on right - more densely

Can, ink different to put or render?

A.Almazova
21.04.2005, 20:41
And at me on left is longer, and on right - more densely

I doubt, that muzhiks notice it... They that hardly will notice a new hairdress.. And here cilia and equally put or rendered ink..

At me the husband so at all has not noticed, that an eye that my blue, and were green

rimini
22.04.2005, 03:41
About! And I thought, what is it only my problem

I have waved an arm or a hand - let turn out different.

happiness
22.04.2005, 07:54
, Surrenders to me, that except for us liked, on a degree of density of eyelashes hardly who the attention will turn Simply all we at times are unduly self-critical. samoedstvom, so to say, we are engaged!

The madonna
22.04.2005, 09:35
I certainly understand, that widely put eyes it is beautiful, but how much or as far as they should be far apart that the angle of a flexure of an arm or a hand when you are painted strongly varied

That that faces are not symmetric, it is clear, but that eyelashes absolutely variously grew...

rouge85
22.04.2005, 16:32
Well look.. An example with hair... All we sleep on a miscellaneous.. And since morning what- lock to puff up (or at the some people is vihor)

Ved too on a miscellaneous grow... Probably too most and with resniuami IMHO

Andrey1985
22.04.2005, 19:50
- And the most awful, at us two arms or hand, both different, and is strong, from each other differ. One right, and another left.

And two different faces if in a photoshop to divide the photo half-and-half and otzerkalit these or it polovinki, left to left, right to right it will turn out two different persons

General666
23.04.2005, 02:48
, Yes is not present At what here widely put eyes! Business in other.

I here have thought, and how you paint eyelashes on the left eye? That is your arm or hand is in the same position, as well as for the right eye, or you bend a brush? (if a brush izognuta she is in the same position as though you painted the left eye with the left arm or hand). Oh, I do not know, whether it is clear about arms or hand, but in this case eyelashes should lay down is better.

seli
23.04.2005, 06:07
I by the way did not reflect on it or this, and have read through, and have recollected, that too I paint the right eye with the-right arm or hand, and left glaz-left

baur
23.04.2005, 16:29
You could not help or assist advice or council? How visually to reduce/increase something on behalf of like it is clear, but! Than it can be made? A complexion very light all bases undertake svetlee there is no place. And where then to find an agent that vysvetlit any sites of the face? And what agent it is better - a basis, a cream-powder, konsillerom or still than?

Tatyana
23.04.2005, 23:43
Do not clarify, and shade by means of more dark agents. The choice of powder or a voice-frequency agent depends on type and "quality" of a skin. And what you wish to make with the face?

cnob
24.04.2005, 09:35
I want more thin nose On each side clearly - it is necessary to make more darkly, but on the center it would be desirable more light than natural color of a skin. And more I want more relief cheekbones, well and in general the oval of the face is more precise

vasmark1
24.04.2005, 18:20
Squirrel,

It seems to me, if a skin very light it is possible to be limited to easier blackout of a nose, it is better, in my opinion, a voice-frequency cream. And here I powder would try or taste a cheekbone.

Pelmeshka
24.04.2005, 23:34
It is a little off: where it is possible to receive advice or councils on correction of the muzzle? If to do or make a make up in interior, whether the visagiste as how it is possible to do or make most will explain in passing? Or it is separate consultation?

Esse
25.04.2005, 09:23
Cheekbones are without ceremony shaded by brown blush.

Only today has read through clause or article any naikrutejshego the stylist, that the type, dear or expensive women, do not try to experiment different tones on the face - that well for an artistic make-up, it will be very appreciable in a life. And more he advises to use tonal. A cream, type also it is useful, and color faultless.

But it seems to me, that powder on tone it is possible akkuratnenko to shade edges or territories of the face more darkly. And with a nose be cautious, if black out corners of a nose on each side i.e. where wings of a nose to the face fasten, the nose will be wider, there and so a shadow part, it or her on the contrary vysvetljajut.

angel
25.04.2005, 20:31
In good interiors there is a service-consultation of the cosmetician. He paints, podberaet all scale and tells as what to do or make. I paid nearby 500. Almost 2 hours.

Gala
26.04.2005, 02:52
The rights. You when a nose on each side will be more dark to do or make - it is necessary to do or make more darkly type all side, and to spend a vertical line from each party or side of a nose from below upwards (and the bottom should begin above a nostril (somewhere 1/3 from an end of a nose). Well and certainly this business is necessary blendat.

bim
26.04.2005, 12:31
Relief cheekbones. It is necessary to involve cheeks and porumjanit just there where the top part of a hollow.

And vaatshche I recommend to take darken a voice-frequency cream, and to put or render it or him along a line of hair, and on a forehead - brighten.