PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With a muzzle of the face it was tortured!

Страницы : [1] 2

serg11
07.04.2005, 19:08
Problem - fat, any dirty (beee), fat, with the expanded pores and traces from akne a skin. Moreover sometimes and pryshchichki here and there postojanoo get out. And if with cosmetics on clearing and leaving or care I was somehow defined or determined - Garne " the Pure or Clean line " (helps or assists), with decorative - simply horror. Has read through all topics about cosmetics for a fat skin. It is a lot of that only has not tried. And things are right where they started.:-(

As has already written, color of a skin rough, with traces from akne, moreover and not nice freckles, therefore without a voice-frequency cream to manage I can not at all. More or less send or have approached;have suited voice-frequency cream Vichy Aera Teint and Clinique for a fat skin (stole up and tried or tasted together with the adviser in a drugstore and cosmetic shop accordingly). BUT - in both cases the cream on the face is swept up or appreciable, and equal the skin does not look or appear. After a while starts to shine. In a combination to powder Clinique, all rolls down or slides, toward the end day in a mirror on itself and to look it would not be desirable.

Recently has bought or purchased matirujushchy gel Lancome T-Control - helps or assists a little, the face starts to shine hardly later. BUT - the voice-frequency cream lays down on this gel as on putty and looks or appears together with it or him, accordingly, too, as putty. The face even to touch it is impossible (to scratch us, for example) - there are smeared strips.

In general, HORROR!!! Excuse, please, that I so in detail describe all, but can, at someone similar problems, and there is an experience under their sanction.

Me first of all interests:

1) Any bleaching cream smoothing a complexion

2) the Basis under a make up. Like, and matirujushchee the agent is necessary and reducing pores too. Whether there are such, what " two one "?

3) the Clearing and freshening mask.

Well, and in general - whether can somebody something advise? I shall be very grateful.

Libra
15.04.2005, 05:39
Greetings, stradalitsa

Mine IMHO:

1) the cream cleaning or removing traces from = a skin Is necessary. Bioterm Akonpjur a day time cream, or Este Lauder Idelaist, or Clinics Turnaround cream. A course. Do not regret money, any peelings in interiors a course all the same will rise more dearly or expensively...

2) About T the control from Lankom it agree. At me just he and the same rektsija... Lays down itself as putty, and the make up on it or him does not go. Try or taste instead of taki creams or tonics with powder (such biphase talkers for a problem skin are at all firms). This powder in tonic absorbs Adeps and shine. From above usual low-fat day time matriujushchy a cream. Take a structure easier as Serums or ultra-gels. For example at Klarans there is from matirujushchej series a day time gel. And per day in general the girlfriend very much praised Matirujushchy stik from a green series Lancaster. I did not try or taste, but if you put or render a dense make up, stik can smear it or him. What powder at you? Replace on matirujushchuju. From more less priemlimyh at the price of it is good matirujushchaja Clinics, it or her still very much for a long time suffices.

3) From masks, for purification or ablution black points a hit I and still had mask-sauna from Willows Roshe. Usual clay dehydrate a skin (IMHO, at me personally), she then will shine even more strongly. From freshening mask-mousse T-zone of English firm, inexpensive, somewhere in district of 130 roubles she is very good like, suffices for a long time, easy or light;mild and pleasant in use. She with a tea tree and zinziber.

My last find - the drying proof-reader (+) as pomadka is made, from Herbina, with mint and a grapefruit. For ridiculous money very sincere thing.

Success!

Taya
18.04.2005, 10:04
Repeatedly read, that Aknopjur cleans or removes traces from spots. Really really such effect? Whether there Is an experience of use at you or at your friends?

Sunflower
25.04.2005, 01:13
, Yes, here to me he has solved this problem cardinally!! I do not like its or his consistence, he any dense too and to use I it or him for this reason not so I like, I like structures thawing more, but Aknopjur simply medical agent so I suffer or bear and I am smeared. Result sweep up or will notice within literally first week. Will begin oshchutimo fade and will come to naught. Use in the morning and in the evening, especially effektvino will be. At bioterom many srdetsva not day time, and daily, that is both for the morning, and for the evening.

barbarisovna
01.05.2005, 00:27
Somewhere I of gratitude were erased...

Gold, thanks big for references, I shall try to struggle further. And after a response about Bioterm Aknopjur it would be desirable to be broken from job and to run to buy.:-)

leshey
06.05.2005, 16:38
Gold,

The cream from the Bioterm so is called - ACNOPUR Soin Hydratant R*eacute; gulateur?

A t Clarins - Ultra Mate Day Concentrate?

These or It?

_
10.05.2005, 16:07
Thanks, longly doubted, now I shall buy or purchase all series.

15.05.2005, 03:02
Still would like to advise one thing. Do not put or render a night cream how go to bed. Try it to do or make for an hour before.

Aleksandr
21.05.2005, 00:15
NS2

Thanks.

I know, that so the cream operates or works better. Or something influences?

IMPORTED_IA
26.05.2005, 00:55
The face on for me to not clear reason looks or appears less fat. The good cosmetician in due time has advised.

phirkla
30.05.2005, 23:07
Lisa, nezabudte, to write your impressions from Aknopjur. Too it would be desirable to buy or purchase all line.

Lu-lu
31.05.2005, 04:49
I (and not only) in a branch about a problem skin already complained on Aknopjur. I had a day time cream from them. Spots have got into 2 times more activly former. The first cream which I have simply thrown out.

S
03.06.2005, 10:18
And can you have in view of this cream Biopur Clarifying Balancing Night Gel? I now use day time mattirujushchim a cream from this series. But if this Clarifying Balancing Night Gel helps or assists a little from traces after akne I think to runaway it or him to buy))! (there in structure of by the description are present AHA acids)

echekush
06.06.2005, 07:14
) Any bleaching cream smoothing a complexion

Most likely a cream, on sale without the prescription to you will not help or assist, there concentration of active substances too small what to render any influence on a skin, except for humidification. Descend or go to the cosmetician on a peeling an acid is better.

2) the Basis under a make up. Like, and matirujushchee the agent is necessary and reducing pores too. Whether there are such, what " two one "?

For itself has not found. I use oil blotting paper in the afternoon. One leaflet rescues or saves;salvages at some o'clock.

3) the Clearing and freshening mask.

Any mask with clay, but from above to cover wet clay polyethylene Membranula or film and to take so about an hour.

Well, and in general - whether can somebody something advise?

Probably your skin does not like the chlorinated water from under the cock, try to wash kosmetich. Napkins.

Marina1
08.06.2005, 23:44
*lt; *lt; *lt; *lt; Any bleaching cream smoothing a complexion

Most likely a cream, on sale without the prescription to you will not help or assist, there concentration of active substances too small what to render any influence on a skin, except for humidification. Descend or go to the cosmetician on a peeling an acid is better. *gt; *gt; *gt; *gt; *gt; *gt; *gt;

About a peeling an acid it is the truth. At me too the same skin - very fat - after pair hours of drawing all face shines simply horror. And pores wide too. In general as at you. Now I have headed a peeling acids - 6 sessions in interior Klarins but agents MD. Already after two sessions appreciable improvements which I could not achieve any cosmetic sredsvtami - the face sparkling all directly, pure or clean are visible.

I still paralelno apply for night Intensive Whitening Essence (Clarins)

It AGREE with ANNIE about blotting paper - only they rescue or save;salvage from shine on the face.

jelenan
09.06.2005, 12:05
Girls, forgive or excuse for OFF.... So it turns out

=====

Sofijka, on e- yours I can not write, me regestrirovatsja laziness.... Your phone at me is not present, and I as that gave the to you. Boobshem you know me, I with your husband short vrememja still worked, with a daughter for us a name identical, I think you will recollect. I in pleasure with you kofeiku would have a drink, have chatted (here my phone if will decide to call - 021 101 8867)

artchi2005
12.06.2005, 15:31
, There is no I meant aknopjur a day time cream.

Liza, and all series to buy at all objazstelno! Dostaochno one cream. Washing, punctual or dot gel there ordinary enough.

goldenbug
13.06.2005, 01:45
By your advice or council has bought or purchased today mask T-Zone Only on balonchike instead of the instruction to her the instruction to clearing strias is stuck. You could not tell to me, how much it or her hold on the face, on a wet or dry skin? I shall be grateful

IMPORTED_AI?AC ABOUT.
14.06.2005, 04:40
.... teeeeks, well I have arrived All the hugest greetings

I can and is not right, etc., etc. but I to you would advise to pass or take place a course of a peeling or glikolievoj an acid, or essential oils. Or popolzovatsja month 2 MD a peeling, or Lierakovskim. AT LEAST the given procedure though it is sensitive, yes will straighten a cuticle. Any cream of such effect will not give.

In occasion of masks niche new I shall not tell or say: Klinikovskaja with clay, the Ohm- from ??OOU-lux, green TSeleb japoshkinskaja, usual blue clay on sour cream and with addition of a lemon or essential oils.

Besides notwithstanding what the skin fat to humidify or wet it or her it is necessary. First it gives a good complexion, again taki levels a surface.... More shortly a great lot of everyones prelestej

CHyo I still that to tell or say wanted..... M..... And! Well it is desirable to replace purification or ablution

Also try or taste popolzovatsja some time matirujushchimi napkins.

Moreover and not nice freckles,

YES you that! Freckles is such preles!!! I here at last have caught them after rest. The truth the girlfriend speaks what is it I simply badly a muzzle has washed, but I all am peer isrenne I believe what is it most that ninaest the present or true freckles

Therefore a voice-frequency cream to manage I can not at all

Here in vain. Try to use instead of tonalnika compact powder of double action. I think for a fat skin it more priemlimo.

Z.Y. At me after the sea roughnesses and acnes were gone all. Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaa, comrades!!!! Mordaha pure or clean-.... As kometom washed

iskander
16.06.2005, 00:32
It or Her put or render on a wet skin, a uniform layer (she as foam). Hold minutes 10. To wash off.

prorock
18.06.2005, 06:46
Pussycats.., Pussycats, and you with what mat.salfetkami used? And what preparations from MD used?

You always wrote, what masks from Grinmama like you, razacharovalis?

lana
19.06.2005, 14:39
And you what mat.salfetkami used

To me very much like LakVertovskie napkins and KLinikovskie. Still SHisejdo from series Purenes quite good.

First two look or appear as prorezinenye (lateksnye), and last as bamazhka.

What preparations from MD used?

Any I used Lierakovskim a peeling. It was pleasant to me. I wish to repeat a course in the winter.

You always wrote, that masks from Grinmama like you, razacharovalis

Not its or hers... On the contrary simply my liked mask " and field hvoshch " does not clear the Plantain, and heals a skin. And to the author of a subject et like nenado..... Or it is necessary?

Ravenous
19.06.2005, 17:21
2 Pussycats.., Pussycats

And how the peeling ot Lierac is called?

pena
21.06.2005, 04:41
It nightpeel Lierac. There 4 % of an acid what I do not remember

Stasy
21.06.2005, 23:50
4 % in my opinion are not enough, that there was. Certainly, 10 % any manufacturer in a series for home care it there are more will not push (it is unsafe). Than still Lierak can brag, what there in structure of?

I used Neutrogena Clear Pore, there Acidum salicylicum of 6 % (I can and tell lies, for a long time there was a business), but precisely I remember, that compared with Tolal Turnaround and Neutrogena have won. The effect was firstly, the cuticle pobelela, has freshened up, traces a little as have grown dim.

Now as a night cream has found new "miracle" Lutsine Kerafnia R about 8 % glikolievoj acids + in structure of also Retinolum. I use since August, 22nd (to instructions it is written, that for achievement of effect is not less month). Results: Sunburn from a muzzle of tears at once, ecdysises yet I do not observe (but in day I put or render humidifying or wetting mask), traces from pryshchikov have faded, pores were pulled together, on black points and the hint is not present. But traces of spots (for what, actually, also it was bought) have not disappeared yet, to mask all it is necessary.