PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tattoo

Страницы : [1] 2

lesik
05.03.2005, 20:55
Girls, at me here such question has ripened.... In general a situation at me such. Davnym for a long time in a youth I to myself have made a tattoo, hardly above an elbow. The image - a cat. And so, on job I all time go in jackets with a long sleeve, in the summer too. In the street I at all do not hesitate of it or her, and here at job I complex. Because of it or this a problem, nune I can wear things liking to me in the summer. The girlfriend speaks me, what is it voobshe delirium, that time she is, there is no sense it or her to hide, that now at many is, that anything in it or this stydnogo... And I in complex. How think, what is more correct all the same? To continue to hide at job or nevertheless it is possible to be solved and go with short sleeves?

Graffer
07.03.2005, 08:14
Whether and to like you eta a tattoo still? Can it or her in general will remove?

And on the other hand all depends on that where you work and whether there is at you a direct dialogue with clients. Ask your chief as he thinks on etomu to an occasion.

I chesno speaking would not dare to come to office with tatu.

Or its or her variant, recently saw on the TV advertising of such special voice-frequency cream which and tatu and hides birthmarks.

Brigita
09.03.2005, 02:40
I cannot tell or say it is pleasant or not. I am simple nastolkok her have got used, that without it or her myself I do not represent. About deducing or removing learned or found out, have told or said without mazy but also as that up to the extremity or end I can not be solved on excision. Here in other place to replace where, on it I would agree. But it from area of my imaginations, certainly it is not real. ABOUT a cream such did not hear never.

Jen
11.03.2005, 08:34
Looking what size... I taki see she on avatarke at you... Beautiful... I would hammer on constraint, if, certainly, at job at you not military discipline.

Ksta if that so to you at job it is tactfully hinted, that it would be quite good and to close

jtsukengshshchzh
11.03.2005, 12:46
Nuu, it looking where you work... If in any serious organization (the type of bank or administrative) unequivocally is not present!!!

Vilia
13.03.2005, 23:16
To me like tatushki but that were on the closed parts of a body. Therefore as is a business intimal. For example on a breech or on coccyx.

manichka
17.03.2005, 15:03
Girls, at me here such question has ripened.... In general a situation at me such. Davnym for a long time in a youth I to myself have made a tattoo, hardly above an elbow. The image - a cat. And so, on job I all time go in jackets with a long sleeve, in the summer too. In the street I at all do not hesitate of it or her, and here at job I complex. Because of it or this a problem, nune I can wear things liking to me in the summer. The girlfriend speaks me, what is it voobshe delirium, that time she is, there is no sense it or her to hide, that now at many is, that anything in it or this stydnogo... And I in complex. How think, what is more correct all the same? To continue to hide at job or nevertheless it is possible to be solved and go with short sleeves?

And on figs then you in general did or made it or her, of times now hesitate and hide? And in general what opinion to you up to other people? It in fact yours tatushka and your body

Away1
18.03.2005, 19:08
I never hid, and would not began to hide! It is a part me! (at me two)

But all looking where you work...

Mutobor
20.03.2005, 12:49
I have foolishly made on a breast a tattoo in 14 years. And too I can not tell or say, she is pleasant to me or not - up to that has got used to her. To me so go deep vyrezy, I so like them, but I can not wear. All Is necessary futbolochki, T-shirts, dresses to buy with vyrezom under a throat.

Wished to reduce, learned or found out. Speak, that on data of a nonprofessional tattoo any guarantee do not give. Most likely color will not manage to be deduced or removed completely and there will be scars. Here also I think, that it is better - a tattoo or scars on a breast

At job I for what would not risk a tattoo to show.

Nazir
22.03.2005, 11:04
I have foolishly made on a breast a tattoo in 14 years.

And I on lodyshke To get used have got used, but toshnit from it or her up to chertikov. I shall deduce or remove unequivocally. I know, that tatushki the private affair of everyone, but, by a youth-nonsense made, they bother very quickly. So I advise in a temper such decisions to not accept. If very much it would be desirable, it is possible time or temporary to put, they week keep.

Human
25.03.2005, 16:59
At me tatu hardly above priests, in the bottom of a back. Sometimes when on me trousers on berdah and the jacket is a little bit lifted up, when I bend for example tatu to become is visible. Reaction of associates shaking or amazing;tremendous. I it or her obazhaju, also have made specially on such place that it would be easy or light to hide and during too time at desire to show. She at me brown color, did or made in staffs or states in this summer, the master longly was surprised to color and persuaded to make darkly dark blue. But I have insisted on the to that it is boundless is glad now. Sinii and black - such "malicious", more a man's variant.

So tatu I do not hesitate of the, and I am proud to her! Also I shall specially not hide it or her, it is exact.

In general present or true professional tatu - business serious. I longly thought before to be solved on this step. And I do not understand conversations of type oh a little has made, and now I cover it or her...

Delirium any and of what you thought earlier?

SIMka
29.03.2005, 13:20
Did or Made in staffs or states in this summer

And I do not understand conversations of type oh a little has made, and now I cover it or her...

Therefore do not understand, that only have made the last summer. Here will pass or take place years 8-10, and you will understand us

Anja With
31.03.2005, 03:02
Did or Made in staffs or states in this summer

And I do not understand conversations of type oh a little has made, and now I cover it or her...

Therefore do not understand, that only have made the last summer. Here will pass or take place years 8-10, and you will understand us

Know, whether vrjat I shall suffer and I shall want it or her to remove. I very closely or attentively concern to the body and I really well have considered all before to be solved. Whether I wondered she to me will like in 10, 20 years. And 80 years as it will be looked it.d.

In-, she is behind and I can consider or examine;survey it or her tolok by means of a mirror - not mozolit eyes and accordingly vrjatli will bother.

Secondly, it or she is easy or light for hiding under olezhdoj.

In the third, years through 10 I already shall be married, most likely "for life" and my husband will get used to her and will perceive it or her as rodinku.

In the fourth, she it is valid for me means MUCH. It is not simple tatu, a beautiful drawing. I have thought up its or her itself and have enclosed in it or her a lot of sense. She to me is very dear or expensive also I do not wish to leave her....

Well and in the fifth, she of brown color because of what many think, that she from henna, not present or true, but it not so. And the master to me has told or said, that years through 5 she will start to disappear, be erased gradually since a pigment, a paint easy or light;mild, close on tone to color of a skin, and here I should or to correct it or her, or to allow to disappear absolutely. I think I shall choose the first.

rus
31.03.2005, 04:52
At me too above priests, to the left of coccyx. When in "low" trousers and a short jacket - it is visible. At job I try will not bend and to wear well covering things. If who suddenly also notices - at once a shock (at all of us in the age of), therefore I hide. But outside of job I try to expose for show

Stanislav
01.04.2005, 04:05
Know, whether vrjat I shall suffer and I shall want it or her to remove. I very closely or attentively concern to the body and I really well have considered all before to be solved.

Know, when I did or made a tattoo, I too have been assured, that she never will bother me. And she too for me meant much. Now, after eight years, I think differently.

Besides I of anybody of what I do not try to convince. Simply I tell, how it was at me.

chicago
02.04.2005, 21:56
At me too is tatu (2 pieces), on a leg or foot (it or her did or made 1,5 year ago) and on a back below, to the right of a backbone (did or made 2,5 years ago). About the acts at all I do not regret, even och it is pleasant. As already wrote, I if shall want I can easily hide it or her or on the contrary - to show. At job I certainly on display do not expose it or her. Also I do not think, that years through 8-10 I shall regret, on a back tatushku I do not see, I see only on a leg or foot (and that not always)

And if you now regret about made, but can delete, only what for it was necessary to do or make earlier it or her Or if she very much dordga and is pleasant to you show it or her melo, what for to hide. If at job receive the remark dress jackets with sleeves

rita_chun
06.04.2005, 18:20
It agree with Q, years through 10 you absolutely in another way will look at the tatushki. I understand, that all of you have well thought over, and have meaningly made it or her in 20 years, and she is looked ofigenno on your young ideal figure, especially on popke But present the same tatu on the aunt is more senior... I saw... HORROR

Perla
10.04.2005, 16:16
At me on shchikolotke.

When it was arranged on the new job, first time did not show. When more or less character of the heads has studied or investigated, has addressed with such question, whether permissibly it or her on a kind to hold. To me have told or said that " I not zamorachivalas ".

Well I and not zamorachivajus

psschas
15.04.2005, 02:10
At me tatu on a brachium. Simply I dress things which I want, not trying it or her neither to hide, nor to show. I reflect what to make the second, but already in less appreciable place. On the bill of how she will look or appear years through 10-20 especially I do not reflect, me, to tell the truth all...

Julia Alimovna
19.04.2005, 17:41
It agree with Q, years through 10 you absolutely in another way will look at the tatushki. I understand, that all of you have well thought over, and have meaningly made it or her in 20 years, and she is looked ofigenno on your young ideal figure, especially on popke But present the same tatu on the aunt is more senior... I saw... HORROR

Interestingly and who it on the priest is strong aunts elderly looks?

bemom
20.04.2005, 19:34
I have made the just 10 years ago. Then it seemed to me, that I shall not regret in no event. And now all on another. No, I cannot tell or say, that I regret, that have made, I regret, that on such open place. If on a brachium would be, and that it is direct on an elbow practically.

The question here costs or stands in other (it is not necessary here these questions, what for then did or made and tydy): whether pertinently to come on job with her? For example in a dress with a short sleeve, or in a T-short with a short sleeve. Whether it looks or appears vulgarly? Or now the attitude or relation to them another?

Boshinstvo opinions I have understood.

DALI
20.04.2005, 22:09
Oh, the visitor it I....

Jenny
21.04.2005, 16:44
If very much it would be desirable, it is possible time or temporary to put, they week keep.

I with such question have addressed to the master in interior. MCH, ochchenno an interesting kind, metaljuga such experienced, has made frankly wide eyes, from the present or true surprise, and has told or said: " Detochka, the tattoo liboe st, or is not present, time or temporary does not happen "

Jaguar
24.04.2005, 22:06
If very much it would be desirable, it is possible time or temporary to put, they week keep.

I with such question have addressed to the master in interior. MCH, ochchenno an interesting kind, metaljuga such experienced, has made frankly wide eyes, from the present or true surprise, and has told or said: " Detochka, the tattoo liboe st, or is not present, time or temporary does not happen "

Them nice girls in shopping the centers usually put Mine MCH sometimes runs them to do or make (because of girls, I so think) I resolve only on visible places

uma
28.04.2005, 09:34

Them nice girls in shopping the centers usually put Mine MCH sometimes runs them to do or make (because of girls, I so think) I resolve only on visible places

Aaaaa To girls it is not so interesting to me to run.