PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Where was gone temka about the marital status?

dimasok
02.03.2005, 20:23
All has rummaged, I think, mozh I mind or wit have got under way, but I remember, that she here was!!!!!!! Hde, hde results of muzhiks to look or see??? Imper, kudyt temku business or affairs????

ayvazyan
09.03.2005, 19:28
I have stopped that Imper to itself has saved it or her.. And what does it mean di guess

Giper
11.03.2005, 10:00
I have not understood!!!!!!!!!!! It is dishonest!!!!! And where results???????????????? Aaaaaaaaa, have deceived, used!!!!!!!!!!!!

?*amp; etlanka
11.03.2005, 12:40
The subject has been removed by a moderator

Here results muzhukov, laid out Impe

.1 16 %

.2. 29,33 %

.3. 4 %

.4. 2,67 %

.5. 8 %

.6. 1 %

.7. 0 %

.8. 2,67 % (at them it sounded - all women bl " " and, sorri, ladies)

.9. 32 %

Anjutiny Ajz
15.03.2005, 20:51
The good subject was

voleb_a_e
17.03.2005, 22:19
Vankina, not gorjujte

Open a new subject for discussion (or visitors cannot?)

St
20.03.2005, 22:17
Me and not zaregili

Mood such.. Below a plinth

avm
27.03.2005, 12:05
Girls, forgive or excuse, please. A subject actually interesting and very actual as it has appeared on yours on it or her to responses. All big to you thanks for your interest, your revelations and recognitions (those who has made them, I like and I respect with courageous people). But............. The subject has started to become very personal in my opinion. Forgive or excuse, but it not in my rules to open itself. So, hints, jokes and bla-, I suppose it, but it is no more. I have counted, that the subject starts to mention or touch;affect my private life TOO. I have asked to remove or take off it or her from the general or common board, and Marlenka have sent me archive. I shall read it or her still, I think, that not once.

To that interestingly get or start another. I give the right to the name - " that at us there with the marital status namber that "

Oh........... I today to the husband have told all. We discuss till now everything, that we spoke here with you.

Natasha-a
05.04.2005, 08:50
What all?

Results man's?

And why all ladies aspire in marriage more rather than men? * by results of *

JULA
10.04.2005, 22:59
What all?

Results man's?

And why all ladies aspire in marriage more rather than men? * by results of *

Almost everything, about myself I have a little held back, essesvenna

So, about changes, gulki, desires of other person why maids so want in marriage. Prikolnyj at me the dude, I was pleased with its or his reaction. So all has seriously apprehended, lays on a bed and philosophizes for why maids want in marriage. At once has told or said, that I 100 progosovovala for .8. I have told or said - aha He for .2. On my moamings about blondes has told or said, that about a trace. To week will start to go in trenazherku, chb to my blondes to beat a muzzle In a question of changes at once has sided Red. That interesting I there am a lot of has heard from it or him. If conversation will turn, I shall tell then

brevi
14.04.2005, 13:57
And mona to receive a reference on the color test? She can not at all was gone?

Nanja
15.04.2005, 09:05
The color test: http: // www.psihotest.ru/lush.html

Natasha.
20.04.2005, 18:26
In a question of changes at once has sided Red.

It in sense? I.e. full inadmissibility from the ethical point of view?

Attila
22.04.2005, 21:49
In a question of changes at once has sided Red.

It in sense? I.e. full inadmissibility from the ethical point of view?

Yes

imported_
24.04.2005, 16:28
The Color test: http: // www.psihotest.ru/lush.html

It is other test...

There can be all at whom-string was saved?

Has not had time to read through on Friday, has saved to itself - but the coding not that... And by change it is not treated...

It was very plausible...

nur
24.06.2005, 16:08
All thanks, has found

If someone or someone else is necessary:

http: // www.aquarun.ru/oracle/colortest/