PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Additional volume for hair

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

olja-
11.09.2004, 15:09
By the nature hair at me thin, direct and in addition fat.. Clear business, that decently look or appear only at once as will wash up.. Next day - a kind terrible: hang as an icicle to not wash a head every day?! From that, I think, it becomes better not, the head only more zhirnitsja will be..

Can eat any effective ways for rising dimensions of hair? At once I warn - on stacking everyday time is not present

Can it is simple postrichsja somehow in an especial way? Chemistry to make? Or still that? What ideas will be?

Turbo
18.09.2004, 02:44
Approximately too most, except for fat content.

All hairdressers or barbers who came across to me, and also magazines about hairdresses, etc. on thin hair recommend a hairstyle not below plechej, and even above is will give to them volume. On me it works, only here short hairstyles to me do not go.

But stacking all the same to not manage - the same penka slightly will give volume. I without stacking to myself on a head cannot make anything

nazarovsergey
23.09.2004, 06:24
And why to not wash a head every day? Now many good shampoos for ezhedenvnogo uses. It is nonsense that will be faster zhirnitsja. Yes if will be - you every day wash - it is not visible!

Stacking there is no time to make? But if you wish to look or appear well, in my opinion with pleasure you will rise for 10-15 minutes before! Here or - or well-groomed appearance, or zachuhannyj. To choose to you. And about the shampoos giving volume already there were subjects, p examine on search. From inexpensive - shvartskopf bonakur - somewhere roubles 120-150, Kutrin, series Ojster - in general only 100. Well and balzamchiki to them, -th

Larissa
30.09.2004, 02:48
Do not agitate to wash every day! Then she will want to wash 2 times a day, the head very quickly gets used.

Can try to use any losonami, earlier here Karmazin was good, I about 2 years ago bought it or him, now Florena makes, he malenko will neutralize Adeps. Who can knows still what losony.

By the way, at short hairstyles the head grjaznitsja is even faster, so up to brachiums there will be that, likely.

sashagor
02.10.2004, 05:48
And somebody tried or tasted Vellu a spray for volume??

Zorro
06.10.2004, 08:24
I wash a head every day from 15 years (now to me almost 26) Feeble efforts to wash it or her more often (in a lunch break that-whether?) it is not observed....:-) So wash and be not afraid. It even is obligatory, if you use agents for stacking. For the night hair from them should be cleared, and vychesyvanie it is not effective, all the same this muck eats into hair and makes heavier them. Still it is useful to use once a week special shampoo of deep clearing, for example Gliss Hens (transparent). To give volume except for stacking with foams and varnishes I do not know any other way... If will find - it is ready to buy or purchase the patent for any money!!!!

And as to that the head grjaznitsja at a short hairstyle is stronger - I do not know, but here long hair to make volumetric unequivocally more difficultly.

Pratoria

I tried or tasted this vellovsky a spray - any effect More correctly same as well as at any other agent.

Dasha

If you in Moscow, tell or say where to buy or purchase Kutrin????? In shop for hairdressers or barbers on B.Pirogovskoj (about which spoke in other branch) there slyhom did not hear In 36,6 Kutrin is, but medical, instead of oyster... Kutrin it is my last hope since Bonakur, etc. do not work...

Charly
09.10.2004, 22:08
The girlfriend washing has made recently chemistry - is decently looked, not how "six-monthly" during Soviet times. But it for those to that there are curly hair. And here is how to give volume I do not know also itself Bonakur this of anything especial does not do or make - only hair scatter more IMHO. Without prokljatoj stacking to not manage in any way, and since morning and so time is not present

imported_
16.10.2004, 11:25
The cherry, I would not began to assign such hopes on Kutrin (itself got or started such subject couple of months back- look in what that of type-Cutrin vs Stix vs Bona Cure) though can to you is pleasant effect, on me so simply normal shampun.volos it seems more, but super the volume is not present)) all business in ukladke-) I bought with balm, he raspryskivaetsja on wet hair and is not washed off.

Shop the Creative, street Zhitnaja. Between m. October and Dobryninskaja. More close to October. Opposite to an old cinema and CHajna City (i.e. on other party or side of street).

Wad
20.10.2004, 22:29
And can be pick up good shampoo and not use balms? I simply suffer constantly when having rummaged in balms I do or make, that on a head absolute kopna.

Ketas
28.10.2004, 07:20
Too hair straight lines, etc. but stacking I can not catastrophically do or make, I am not able to do or make it or this %)

And without balm I can not, hair elektrizujutsja it is strong, if not balzamit

Has simply made a special "shaggy" hairstyle (on long hair), it has very well turned out, lay as it is necessary, and on the top of them always it is possible to collect, if the smooth hairdress is necessary

Zajtseva Leokadi
30.10.2004, 06:06
About washing every day - I shall not be! At me the reasons on this bill.. To argue with anybody I shall not be, but I against washing every day! By the way, in this occasion, apparently, the subject separate was..

About stacking every day.. I think, not absolutely really.. To force itself to rise for 30 minutes earlier - not on me.. Especially when and so at 7.30 to wake up to have..

About hairdresses.. Last time was when at the hairdresser or barber, she has told or said, that the volume is given with such "rough" hairstyles.. I do not know, in my opinion all one.. It like has not affected or influenced my hair in any way.. Plus when hair to grow begin, this all is looked awfully so I do not know absolutely what to do or make with svoeju a head of hear

ekaterina
05.11.2004, 23:23
Ekaja you interesting

To wash do not want, to stack do not want - indeed - edge or territory that to do or make with hair

At me too thin, and not dense, I do or make stacking (without foams and mousses - only by a hair drier) every day and I am very much excruciated, changing hairstyles - go far not all - here only assays, mistakes or errors and the hairdresser or barber.

But at me wavy and more likely dry.

The girl-friend at whom thin, direct and fat always does or makes chemistry - volume, fat content leaves, the form.

But also she should both wash, and to stack

Nataliya_A
06.11.2004, 10:29
About washing every day - I shall not be!

I with you too agree. My head of times in three days, but sometimes it is necessary to look or appear especially well and as hair is better at me look or appear after washing, sometimes it is possible to wash up their two days on end. I at once notice deterioration. Some times so you will make, and hair to lay decently cease. And on shampoos I do not spare - Stiks, Bonakur. But dependence of deterioration of a kind of hair on frequent washing for me precisely is.

In occasion of volume, I can advise only penku. What is better - necessary to try or taste. I Vellovskoj use. After washing put or render (on wet or dry as to you it is more convenient), then comb, having inclined a head downwards, hair at once magnificent become. A few or a little;little bit arms or hand lay and from above this splendour a varnish fix. However, all this is good, if a hairstyle normal, and hair not too resilient (when stick out upright) then it is valid, chemistry or nakrutka on hair curlers.

Success!

Oxana
08.11.2004, 08:31
It how to not wash a head every day and to use thus varnishes and penkami?

If I suddenly do or make stacking with gel/varnish/N? or gel/is delicious/N? then simply I should wash a head. I feel, that on hair any extraneous Membranula or film is.

And so washing of hair is usual too time in 2-3 days.

Mashoka
10.11.2004, 07:43
Can replace an agent of stacking?? Try or taste professional series, for example, Wella High hair which is issued specially for hairdressing salons. In due time has seen them loson at the girlfriend, has laid hair as usually with their help, the effect was really appreciable. Hair became more magnificent and somehow saved volume... And it is usual this volume sufficed on hour or so. But not all so is sweet Recently has seen it or him in one booth and like not so is dear or expensive (in shop Wella cost 300-400 r.) Also has decided to get... Very much was afraid, that a fake though would begin to smell like it is very similar on what was at the girlfriend... But here muck: he at all so operates or works!! The volume gives, but not so for a long time... So it most likely a fake, buy only in firm shops, and it is direct in hairdressing salons better. In general, series High hair has liked me, I had a gel something there shiny too for stacking, rezkltat good. Only here last loson has pumped up or made a mess. I give its or his exact name: Wella High hair Crystal styling lotion. Transparent... I Think, if buy or purchase in chorus. Shop, ostanites are happy or enough.

Success!!!

Olga_Tarasova
16.11.2004, 23:30
Never had habits to buy similar agents in the market. Only in shop or strangely enough in a drugstore.

But this property of hair. Any ukladochnoe the agent which then should not be washed off does not take my thin hair. The hairdress keeps no more than 2 hours. (Only SHvartskopovsky gel-varnish from a professional series holds longly enough, and from that Velly in 15 minutes nothing remains) And in a hairdressing salon of all this has been checked up not once and have decided taki to make that rough hairstyle (but long). So is better I resemble without everyones ukladok with the creative disorder on a head and when it is necessary simply I shall make very smooth hairdress.

And too it is a pity to time... I do not like early to rise. Here.

/\ / \iLe/\/A
21.11.2004, 13:50
At me thin hair. I wash a head kazhdy day. I use shampoo for volume. A spray for volume and liquid gel for drying hair about a hair drier or phenome. Shear me always in steps. I stack hair kazhdyi day, and I rise in 6 mornings, but chustvuju myself the person. Not predstavju how to not be washed since morning. I use only professional lines, and dear or expensive enough, but result as govoritja on the face, t.e on a head.

Elza
28.11.2004, 03:45
Sincerely I envy the person which can rise in 6 mornings

I so cannot force myself, an owl we, instead of larks

To be washed and put into a pug the order time is, and with hair to potter, is not present, dismiss... They though also thin, but it is a lot of them

chip
29.11.2004, 12:31
At me the same problem: hair on a head like many, but only after washing. Well and fat content too..

I am sheared not absolutely shortly though the great likes hairstyles poludlinnye.

Has tried or tasted spray Vellovsky for volume. First time was not pleasant in general. But then... It is just necessary to adapt to it or him;them. It is desirable to stack hair a phenome with diffuzerom, if hair not so long then all turns out OK. Using this spray, it is necessary to not stack hair, and as though to dry up a phenome .mozhno, having inclined a head to dry or blow in the different parties or sides. For those to that it does not approach or suit-then only diffuzer, they can give and the form that the extremities or ends did not stick out in the different parties or sides.

The hairdress keeps before following washing (I wash time in 3 days) almost in a protogenic kind. And in general has noticed, the hair are shorter, the the volume turns out more.

My hairdresser or barber speaks, that mousses, only sprays do not suit thin hair at all. Mousses make heavier hair. Though, I think, all very individually.

SIL
30.11.2004, 23:05
And me bonakur was good.. But under one condition - a head mine since morning, we splash a spray bonakurovskim and it is there and then stacked about a hair drier or phenome. Here. The volume - yes, is swept up or appreciable.. Mine not every day, and time in 2 days

korzhik
06.12.2004, 15:20
At me hair too thin, did or made a hairstyle "lesenku", stacked every day, but it was happy or enough with result not always.

Here that I have made:

1) chemistry in decent interior - there hair will not spoil, and it will be beautiful;

2) shampoos, balms of professional lines (my head in a day), in addition masks (once a week), agents for stacking - too professional.

3) the hair drier for curly hair (with wide diffuzerom and short "palchikami") - does not give hair razletelsja and to turn to down; to dry, having inclined a head.

Now hair at me long, magnificent and twisted!

Here, perhaps, and all. If somebody is useful, I shall be glad

Mary1804
07.12.2004, 16:43
And what hair drier is better for buying or purchasing, that the volume gave hair at stacking?

Natalia Avdeev
09.12.2004, 11:21
And somebody tried or tasted Vellu a spray for volume??

I tried or tasted, @ rare or infrequent, IMHO. Hair at once as though week dirty, sticky any.

copt
13.12.2004, 10:42
At me the same problem. Earlier I was rescueed or saved;salvaged by chemistry. Did or made where that time in 8 months and it was very happy magnificent kopnoj hair. Besides, hair zhirnilis it is much less (soaps of 1 times in 4-5 days). Now nachitalas any passions about harm him. A wave also I do not do or I make it or her a year 2, hair for the second day after washing droop also a kind pity enough.

At present for me the agent for giving volume Lazartig (in the form of gel), result from it or him quite good approaches or suits and if still or even to buy or purchase shampoo-volume, that, I think, even better.

OLS
17.12.2004, 07:31
Ekaterinka! I rise in 6 every day, and I wish to look or appear is class. And you rise at 7.30.... And a horse-radish for yourself liked you do not wish to do or make.

To wash you do not want, to keep within you do not want. A nightmare any, instead of the girl. Go with a dirty fat head and let icicles overhang nelozhennye. It is more to me skazt there is nothing. Girls, kotrye wish to look or appear attractively, and in the first ocheredb, for themselves, of 3 feathers on a head do or make a normal hairdress, not regretting time.

To wash a head every day all over the world is a NORM or RATE, differently they do not imagine, was convinced of it or this both in the USA, and in Spain, ii in England!

Itself glovu mine or everyone, a maximum - in day - no deterioration and in a mine are present.

I in Peter, I buy Kutrin in firm " All for parikmehesrkoj " - from them on city tselaj a network magazinchikov where for a wholesale price it is possible to buy or purchase at retail. Yes the effect of splendour will be - but effect of volume if someone expects, that hair will be more dense from shampoo - that, certainly, no