PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not find clause or article...

irsh
01.03.2005, 08:40
... Where wrote about Lidocainum, as anesthetizing agent at dipiljatsii.

Has bought or purchased in capsules.... Whether it?

I can not present, how it or him to use? To put or render on that part. Which I am going to to process? Also what, all will grow dumb, how at dental?

Prompt...

Teffa
05.03.2005, 01:50
Try to use search

Ksjuta
18.03.2005, 05:56
Search has not found. There, probably, it is necessary to know, how the subject is called.... I do not know. Whether I do not remember there it has been written how to use this Lidocainum.))

If it is not complex or difficult, answer questions.......

Alexxxis
04.04.2005, 13:35
plizzzz.....

Natasha
11.04.2005, 04:53
Site - http: // www.ill.ru/drugs/drug0629.shtml

At application of an aerosol or a spray of Lidocainum the dose of a preparation can widely vary depending on size and character of a processable surface. At adults for achievement of anesthesia, as a rule, the single dose makes 1-3 pressing the valve of a vial or flask. In a gynecologic practice sometimes it is required

10-20 and more pressing the valve. 40 pressing are as much as possible supposed. To children from 2th years in a stomatologic practice, otorhinolaryngology (treatment of diseases of an ear, a throat, a nose) and dermatologies (treatment of dermal diseases) appoint or nominate unitary on 1-2 pressing the valve of a vial or flask. After application (drawing) Lidocainum in the aerosolic form on mucous a mouth, a larynx, pharynx or bronchuses local anesthesia by duration 15-20 minutes is provided

To an infiltration anaesthesia apply 0,125 %, 0,25 % and 0,5 % solutions; for anesthesia of peripheric nerves - 1 % and 2 % solutions; for epidural anesthesia (introduction of local anesthetic in an epidural space pozvonochnogo the channel with the purpose of anesthesia of areas, innerviruemyh spinal nerves) - 1 %-2 % solutions; for spinal anesthesia (introduction of local anesthetic in a subarachnoid space of a spinal cord with the purpose of anesthesia of areas, innerviruemyh spinal nerves) - 2 % solutions.

The quantity or amount of a solution and the general or common dose of Lidocainum depend on a kind of anesthesia and character of an operative measure. With augmentation of concentration the general or common dose of Lidocainum reduce.

At application of 0,125 % of a solution the maximum quantity of a solution makes 1600 ml and the general or common dose of Lidocainum - 2000 mg (2); at application of 0,25 % of a solution - accordingly, 800 ml and 2000 mg (2); 0,5 % of a solution - total 80 ml, and obshaja a dose of 400 mg; 1 % and 2 % of solutions - total 40 and 20 ml, accordingly, and the general or common dose - 400 mg (0,4).

For greasing mucosas (at an intubation of a trachea/introduction in a trachea of a special tube/, bronhoezofagoskopii/research of bronchuses or an esophagus/, excision of polyps, punctures gajmorovoj sinuses, etc.) apply 1 %-2 % solutions, less often-5 % a solution in volume not from above 20 ml.

Solutions of Lidocainum are compatible to an adrenaline; add ex tempore (before the use) 1 % a solution of Adrenalinum hydrochloricum on 1 drop on 10 ml a solution of Lidocainum, but no more than 5 drops on all quantity or amount of a solution.

marusya
04.05.2005, 02:58
Can, here

http: // www.nedug.ru/club/viewtopic.php? t=22735*amp; postdays=0*amp; postorder=asc*amp; start=20*amp; sid=93972bb341b9fb979ba3298492bc9910

Expecting Woman
23.06.2005, 21:29
Thanks, devchenki, for the help!!)) (about this subject I also spoke)

Not that has bought or purchased....

Who can tried to apply in ampoules for external use? To not throw out..... And in a drugstore, like, another also does not happen, have put it?!