PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PROPHYLAXIS *quot; A?? CueC*quot;

Страницы : [1] 2

Anita
07.05.2005, 13:48
Only I ask to not laugh!!

In a cold season at the majority of people (at me sometimes and not only in cold) a chronic rhinitis.

That it is possible to make, what preventive procedures to spend (to me zakalivanie does not help or assist) to spend what it or this was not. This question concerns immediately to questions of beauty (at least for me) because, sorry, during a rhinitis the nose as "pjatachok" is inflated or fanned, that is absolutely ugly.

Somebody can gargles does or makes or something in this sort??

The help!! And that so would not be desirable during NEW Year with Naphthyzinum to sit!!

vidok
08.05.2005, 04:54
When at mine daddies were such problems, he always rinsed or gargled (washed out) a nose sea salt. och helps or assists I remember also myself in the childhood behind this business

kol1970
08.05.2005, 17:03
The actress Larissa Golubkina in transfer told, that it is necessary "to blow" or insufflate" a nose to close one nostril and to make some vigorous exhalations through a nose, then as with the second. To do or make it is necessary in the morning and in the evening that did not accumulate and slime and at the wrong time a rhinitis (during illness or disease already to blow nothing, the scarf is necessary), and all time did not stand, she has told or said, that besides purification or ablution, because of vigorous short exhalations is better supplied with a blood capillaries of a nasal cavity. She spoke, this exercise all singers necessarily do or make. I for a long time so do or make, the truth rhinites and earlier did not suffer, whether so there is a dependence know

Iren
10.05.2005, 03:11
And here nobody heard - there is such procedure... In my opinion, " the hydrochloric cave " is called? I heard, that very much helps or assists the people subject to catarrhal diseases in a cold season.

JamesZavulon
10.05.2005, 21:53
And here nobody heard - there is such procedure... In my opinion, " the hydrochloric cave " is called? I heard, that very much helps or assists the people subject to catarrhal diseases in a cold season.

Heard someone... But as access up to the hydrochloric caves not always is available to wash out salt as wrote Saharinka will be not less useful

Roman1980
11.05.2005, 11:46
And such procedure (the lavage of a nose water with sea salt) causes a boring in me n to a skin of a nose and as consequence or investigation a lot of fine pryshchechkov

Maria 35
11.05.2005, 23:25
And " to wash out a nose water with sea salt " is when a nose you inhale salty water?

Even probyvat it is terrible...

Lerija
12.05.2005, 10:03
The Actress Larissa Golubkina in transfer told, that it is necessary "to blow" or insufflate" a nose to close one nostril and to make some vigorous exhalations through a nose, then as with the second. To do or make it is necessary in the morning and in the evening that did not accumulate and slime and at the wrong time a rhinitis (during illness or disease already to blow nothing, the scarf is necessary), and all time did not stand, she has told or said, that besides purification or ablution, because of vigorous short exhalations is better supplied with a blood capillaries of a nasal cavity. She spoke, this exercise all singers necessarily do or make. I for a long time so do or make, the truth rhinites and earlier did not suffer, whether so there is a dependence know

And I heard, what is it is on the contrary harmful And though itself during a rhinitis I clamp or clip by turns that one other nostril, my girlfriend the friend ENT advised if sharply to exhale from nostrils - that of both at once...

And besides advised sea vodichku.

Katty
13.05.2005, 09:58
About prophylaxis I do not know, I seldom have a present or true rhinitis, is usual when from a cold in heat I come, the nose some minutes "thaws". I do not blow it or him, and I push in a nostril a paper napkin, and I do not rub a nose with terrible force, and is accurate promakivaju. Whether But I do not know it will help or assist at a rhinitis

Ossian
13.05.2005, 21:51
Well here! And at me one of these days the nose "has become unstuck"!

Tomorrow the purchase in a drugstore a pepper adhesive tape also I shall glue on heels (for the night).

Good agent for the general or common cold.

And if will not find or consider not aesthetic - cut off a small slice of a pepper adhesive tape and stick on wings of a nose for the night! Warms, and it is breathed freely at night! (otderaetsja he it is not sick)

MPAMOP
14.05.2005, 18:56
How much years I suffered hranicheskim a genyantritis.. eh.. Juice of an onion diluted by water helps or assists really.. Two nraza I shall drip also a moustache as did not happen

DIAZ
16.05.2005, 10:22

The hydrochloric caves very much help or assist to not catch a cold, but the rhinitis (the truth to a lesser degree) is saved. But I after 15 sessions of the hydrochloric caves 2,5 years did not hurt at all)

Sothoth
16.05.2005, 14:29
And from a lavage vodichkoj (if it to do or make for example daily) unless the boring will not be salty??

LEZZZA
17.05.2005, 02:57
Well here! And at me one of these days the nose "has become unstuck"!

Tomorrow the purchase in a drugstore a pepper adhesive tape also I shall glue on heels (for the night).

Good agent for the general or common cold.

And if will not find or consider not aesthetic - cut off a small slice of a pepper adhesive tape and stick on wings of a nose for the night! Warms, and it is breathed freely at night! (otderaetsja he it is not sick)

And traces does not remain next morning?

ELF_NN
17.05.2005, 10:17

Today has sticked an adhesive tape on a nose in the afternoon - instantly all postpones! Has unstuck in two hours - traces does not remain!

At first there is a small reddening - from heat (as if to heat a nose shall merge, jajtsom, etc.), but at once passes or takes place!

Also it is breathed easily...

KIA
18.05.2005, 23:18
How much years I suffered hranicheskim a genyantritis.. eh.. Juice of an onion diluted by water helps or assists really.. Two nraza I shall drip also a moustache as did not happen

I too was once excruciated with a genyantritis, neither hospitals, nor heatings not pomagali. And went with platochkom since autumn till the spring

vylichilas I honey wads! You Do or Make of cotton tamponchik or you wind it or her on a toothpick. You dip in honey and... A show not for nervous... You push in a nose. Minutes 15 you go (and it is better - you sit, you lay) with toothpicks in a nose. Then you pull out all this G () adost, a nose well prochishaesh... Also you breathe freely.

Certainly, it is necessary to pass or take place a course of these procedures, from one procedure from a genyantritis you will not recover!

But helps or assists!

mishasv
20.05.2005, 22:04

Heard someone... But as access up to the hydrochloric caves not always is available to wash out salt as wrote Saharinka will be not less useful

I even passed or took place this procedure - a room, and in her hydrochloric air drives the fan, sit to itself pesenki sing or eat. Has helped or assisted in sochitanii with UHF and inhalations

Andrey
22.05.2005, 19:23

The hydrochloric caves very much help or assist to not catch a cold, but the rhinitis (the truth to a lesser degree) is saved. But I after 15 sessions of the hydrochloric caves 2,5 years did not hurt at all)

Similarly

YP
24.05.2005, 19:24
vylichilas I honey wads! You Do or Make of cotton tamponchik or you wind it or her on a toothpick. You dip in honey and... A show not for nervous... You push in a nose. Minutes 15 you go (and it is better - you sit, you lay) with toothpicks in a nose. Then you pull out all this G () adost, a nose well prochishaesh... Also you breathe freely.

But helps or assists!

Only here it is awfully opposite and boolno!! To Me some minutes from a pain are direct the first to shout it would be desirable

4el
25.05.2005, 01:39

But helps or assists!

Only here it is awfully opposite and boolno!! To Me some minutes from a pain are direct the first to shout it would be desirable

It is first time! The second procedure any more does not cause or cause such reaction, even because you already to her are morally ready!

In general, honey possesses perfect resorptional property. I after that 2 years was not excruciated! The truth I has still added to it or this respiratory gymnastics.

irusik
26.05.2005, 12:31
Above (Visitor) I wrote!

Today has sticked an adhesive tape on a nose in the afternoon - instantly all postpones! Has unstuck in two hours - traces does not remain!

At first there is a small reddening - from heat (as if to heat a nose shall merge, jajtsom, etc.), but at once passes or takes place!

Also it is breathed easily...

In occasion of an adhesive tape! I report on result!

Next day - platochek any more it was not necessary for me! Everything, as they say in advertising, chilly and comfortably!

I think for the sake of such effect - it is possible one time on the face an adhesive tape to paste

This method - good the express-help!

Marjanas
27.05.2005, 06:22

I too was once excruciated with a genyantritis, neither hospitals, nor heatings not pomagali. And went with platochkom since autumn till the spring

Certainly, it is necessary to pass or take place a course of these procedures, from one procedure from a genyantritis you will not recover!

But helps or assists!

In a trace of times I shall try or taste but while fie fie is not present.. And on the bill of wads.. Yes it is unpleasant pomnitsa did or made as that turundas (so like they are called) impregnated by any creams... Too good it is not enough

east_star
27.05.2005, 17:03
Too always it was excruciated by a rhinitis-if fell or was ill, all! Nothing helped or assisted, except for the several drops of onions juice diluted by vegetable oil. And recently it was found out, what is it from me a vasculomotor rhinitis, therefore and medicines any do not help or assist. And to treat it or him it is necessary by means of a terrible agent - cauterizations by nitrogen. I have tried or tasted - once again hardly I shall be solved on such ekzekutsiju, but already almost year as me does not disturb a rhinitis, even if I and have caught a cold slightly.

Still heard about a way - to wash out a nose a laundry soap at first attributes of a rhinitis and as prophylaxis.

Now I try to drink during preinfluenzal time immunostimuljatory, and a nose at an output or exit on street to smear oksolinovoj with ointment.

vic2003
29.05.2005, 21:32
And how you otnositel to drops for a nose, as Naphthyzinum, etc.?

To me somehow the ENT has told or said, that they are better for not using, t. To. They dry a nose and burn a nasopharynx! Leaves, that from them is even worse!

30.05.2005, 08:54
And how you otnositel to drops for a nose, as Naphthyzinum, etc.?

To me somehow the ENT has told or said, that they are better for not using, t. To. They dry a nose and burn a nasopharynx! Leaves, that from them is even worse!