PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wedding on a nose - little girls help or assist:)

Panther
15.01.2005, 19:02
Kind all day!

I address in-core or -basic;-basically to a perfect half of lodgers of a forum. Business important On Saturday wedding.

Yesterday was on a trial make up and a hairdress thought out.

As have made up to me it was not pleasant. For some reason bo ` lshaja a part of these or it tetenek in beauty salons consider or count, that the make up to make is means to impose on the face as much as possible plaster. I do not know, can and it is necessary really, but I cannot personally suffer or bear, when with open years it is visible, that the face at you all is covered, labiums are drawn itd. Or it it is necessary to do or make so that looked or appeared naturally, differently such make up not on me. At date of wedding all while is finished speaking to be painted there, but now I think - and can refuse? I Shall make up at home

Now a hairdress. Yesterday have wound hair for a hairdress, the hairdress has very much liked me. All super. But today has received a dress (I 2 did not see its or his week), has put on at home. Yesterday's hair curlers have turned to something such magnificent, kucherjavoe on a head so it is class. And so when a dress has dressed, it seemed, as a hairdress it is not necessary - such "romantic" disorder so it is healthy smotritsja turns out, is simple florets ponatykat in hair and all And a dress with the open brachiums, now it seems, that without a veil the kind somehow is more more gentle

Here such dilemma before wedding. Girls, help or assist!!!

faint
16.01.2005, 20:53
I think, you correctly argue) Or ask in interior to you less cosmetics that naturally was, or make up

About a hairdress- hair in colors-it or colors-this;colors-thus;flowers-it fine!!!! These or thus all figli- on a head is not interesting, and so the romantic image will turn out, I on your place would not do or make a hairdress, and would leave hair dismissed) I on the wedding too with raspushchenymi hair was

And mine to you of a congratulation!

Sill
23.01.2005, 13:34
I Think, you correctly argue) Or ask in interior to you less cosmetics that naturally was, or make up

About a hairdress- hair in colors-it or colors-this;colors-thus;flowers-it fine!!!! These or thus all figli- on a head is not interesting, and so the romantic image will turn out, I on your place would not do or make a hairdress, and would leave hair dismissed) I on the wedding too with raspushchenymi hair was

And mine to you of a congratulation!

Matveevna, thanks you for support! And as about a veil, like it is bought or purchased, prepared itd, and like it would be necessary Ehh, seem it nervous trembling begins

Pysy: by the way, there and a hairdress too simple enough - hair at me not long, it is simple if all ringlets to pick up upward, here and to turn out my hairdress

Zefir9
23.01.2005, 22:51
Too it seems to me, that it is necessary or most to be painted, or to ask in interior that painted less. Otherwise you will feel yourselves uncomfortably, that not is gud.

And about a veil, IMHO - a veil nafig! What for to you a curtain? To me too like let hear down with florets more.

Nina 77777
24.01.2005, 06:19
And as about a veil, like it is bought or purchased, prepared itd, and like it would be necessary

For that it is necessary? If the bride then the veil is obligatory? Fracture stereotypes.

In general, certainly, do or make as you it is pleasant. Simply I do not like a veil.

parad
30.01.2005, 22:37
And as about a veil, like it is bought or purchased, prepared itd, and like it would be necessary

For that it is necessary? If the bride then the veil is obligatory? Fracture stereotypes.

Yes, yes, yes But in fact both with a veil beautifully and without. About to be painted - she to me yesterday painted eyelashes ink for density, volume, and I would like for length Well and about the rest she spoke, that differently in photos fadedly I shall look or appear and so on. Today here the truth has dressed a dress and without a make up so is fine looked illumination or coverage such) Can

abdalfmun
04.02.2005, 12:37
And me a veil not nra, the best variant-it or -this;-thus raspushchenye hair in florets

Vladlen
12.02.2005, 05:54
Yesterday's hair curlers have turned to something such magnificent, kucherjavoe on a head so it is class.

So you also make a hairdress on the eve

In occasion of a make up - or at all to refuse then all the day to not test flours or torments and torments, or at once to warn, that did or made how you ask, instead of on their discretion

I CONGRATULATE!!!!! LOVE AND MUTUAL RESPECT!!!!!!!!

Sanchous
12.02.2005, 17:19
Yesterday's hair curlers have turned to something such magnificent, kucherjavoe on a head so it is class.

In occasion of a make up - or at all to refuse then all the day to not test flours or torments and torments, or at once to warn, that did or made how you ask, instead of on their discretion

I CONGRATULATE!!!!! LOVE AND MUTUAL RESPECT!!!!!!!!

Thanks! And all of you of the same, little girls

About to be painted - I in general am a little painted, therefore thought - in interior people knowing, well still did or made a trial make up, now though all clearly Tell or Say, really everywhere so?

ANITA
15.02.2005, 13:06

Marlene, on the eve it to not turn out, all time is already painted on hours Simply during time appointed or nominated for a hairdress it is possible to twist hair

dimon_99
20.02.2005, 22:59
Clearly, one I mean not the adherent of natural display

Well and here the truth badly on photos to turn out, if the face to not cover, not zaretushirovat some places?

Natik
23.02.2005, 07:34
Certainly at home be painted - the girl not small that

Here a hairdress in interior it is possible to move to do or make

And naturally st always in a fashion was

sas37
03.03.2005, 21:19
The sun, you already know, how to you most to like. This or thus the most important

The skilled or experienced photographer (here it is necessary to look) and not made up, sprosonja will make you a beauty!

Akim
05.03.2005, 08:24
The Sun, you already know, how to you most to like. This or thus the most important

The skilled or experienced photographer (here it is necessary to look) and not made up, sprosonja will make you a beauty!

JAsnenko! Thanks, Marlenochka!

vasja
13.03.2005, 04:31
I think, it is better to make up at home..)))) itself Will feel more confidently! I here never trust visagistes..))) I like))) the Easy or Light;Mild make up-most that, naturalness is welcomed..))) Can decorate the make up strazinkami, is looked originally))) And at the bill of a hairdress.. IMHO, it is better in interior.. Such event... Time in a life happens.. I, certainly, not zastvaljaju you to build the ships on a head, but to make that-string such original it is possible)))) And with the dismissed raised ringlets and so resemble))))) And a veil.. Your business, depends on a hairdress...

Leosa
15.03.2005, 22:34
About a veil. If both with her, and without it or her it is beautiful - put on it or her! Think, when still the case will put on? Then can regret. And let hear down with florets - still there will be not time, especially at desire (I have nothing against them, but also against a veil - too I Search for a reasonable variant). Besides the veil in fact can be removed or taken off at any moment. Be solved.

C
27.03.2005, 19:55
Thanks all for advice or councils, vobshchem, has already understood as I shall act or arrive, see you tomorrow I shall digest and I shall write here, if interestingly

Quiet nochki!

lav13
01.04.2005, 16:33
Be not excruciated, make up! zachm to feel not comfortably, here and the good photographer not pomozhe, sli you feel inconvenience.. I on own wedding altered a make up, it is good, what all have grasped, the minimum plozhila to mummy in a bag is more exact and nafig has removed all plaster, tlko has powdered kwj? That on photos not bletelo the face, zao the skin breathed also I of felt freely and comfortably... On the bill of a veil, can not fix and remove or fix and take off strongly it or her at once after a registry office then awake both in her and without it or her, even there is more than variety

Happiness to you, pleasure, vzaimopnimanija.. You should be simply magnificent and irresistable, so not dozhno to be dikomforta, only the pleasure and pleasure!!!!!

04.04.2005, 05:42
In the first I congratulate, you, solnce! Live amicably and happily!

Secondly I want will join opinion of many participants of a forum. A make up I advise to make most if in interior it was not pleasant. Only find for this make up little bit more time, nakrastes for the wedding, thinking about liked... And a hairdress... When to me did or made a hairdress in interior on wedding of mine dv. Sisters-not I can tell or say that was not pleasant to me, it was very beautiful, but for the morning when I have woken up, it was much better, and I have told or said to myself on the -main thing-is good to sleep wind hair, and go to bed!

Be happy!!!

streafer
16.04.2005, 09:07
It is not necessary a hairdress. I assure you, in the REGISTRY OFFICE all brides will be with zalachennymi towers on a head, all. And you will be allocated.

Ketty
21.04.2005, 23:24
At me too soon wedding. I shall not do or make a hairdress. I shall make how here devchenki advised. I shall twist hair and I shall dismiss. They at me long. P.e. I shall twist in interior. I shall be painted on a minimum and itself. Accent or stress I do or make on a complexion that rovnenky there was also a skin not tired. Well still cilia there is some brow and a labium and all!!! Any evening make up! Nafig!

About a veil I do not write, it or her at me cannot be, because a dress not absolutely wedding in traditsionom sense of this word. But on your place, I would not began to dress it or her.

And more here wrote about srtasses - I do not advise. Srtasses for clubs and discos IMHO. And with costume jewellery is more modest better

Success!

sania
05.05.2005, 15:04
At me too soon wedding. I shall not do or make a hairdress. I shall make how here devchenki advised. I shall twist hair and I shall dismiss. They at me long

By the way, my groom asked me to make the same, he very much likes my let hear down. But at me will be a little other style

leo74
19.06.2005, 05:07
Here many advise to make up most. In general, I with it or this have flown by.

The only thing that I recollect with horror the wedding is a make up. He was, in general, is not finally bad, but it was possible to make much better.

First I have gone on trial to certain bezrukoj to lady, it was not pleasant to me - she very inaccuratly has made it or him. I have solved, that it is necessary most to borrow or occupy. But by the same principle that she did or made. It was a mistake or an error.

In -those on style the make up did not approach or suit to a dress. Now I understand, that there it would be necessary a matte skin, red labiums and fingers, and I have made all on the contrary - effect "sijajushchej" skins, shadows on eyes (that has made my round eyes still kruglee), labiums, the truth, more or less.

Good, it was cried

And it is bright on weddings always paint, that in photos the face acyanotically did not look or appear.

The author so all the same descend or go simply on consultation to other master. Can that will prompt.