PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cream FOR or FROM sunburn?

ballu
09.11.2004, 00:57
I wish masimalno to sunbathe, but to burn it would not be desirable somehow. What to use a cream from sunburn? And for what then cream for sunburn? A skin average - not acyanotic.

Lissca
20.11.2004, 00:35
I Wish masimalno to sunbathe, but to burn it would not be desirable somehow. What to use a cream from sunburn? And for what then cream for sunburn? A skin average - not acyanotic.

First - from to not scorch. Through it or him in fact too sunburn goes, only is more weak. Then to reduce a degree that the skin has even more sunbathed and became less acquisitive to combustions. And then "for". I so understand

Vladilit
28.11.2004, 00:28
I would advise butter or oil for sunburn. Plus during first time to smear with a protective cream gentle sites of a skin: a nose, shoulders...

arinna2
19.12.2004, 02:41
Question - you burn or simply become more dark (sunburn)?

Creams (butter or oil, loson) for sunburn reduce force of influence UF of beams on a skin, sunburn is all the same got, but you do not burn down (if certainly to not lay on solntsepeke all the day long in a pose of a starfish).

Creams (butter or oil, losbon, gels) after sunburn, you come from a beach, are rinsed and put or render a cream after sunburn.

Functions - humidifies or wets, calms or abirritates a sunburnt skin, that levels sunburn (if a skin to not grease probably there will be a dryness and an ecdysis and new sunburn will lay down maculae).

Eric
01.01.2005, 10:00
And in my opinion, "from" and "for" sunburn " - one and too. All of them with the sun-protection factor.

Gulnaz
28.01.2005, 07:42
All thanks for answers!

The same means? I burn seldom as in peak of activity of solar beams I do not roll on a beach. The purchase molochko from sunburn with the factor of protection 30 initially, and then anything I shall not use, only AFTER sunburn.

fifune4ka
24.02.2005, 22:12
And in my opinion, "from" and "for" sunburn " - one and too. All of them with the sun-protection factor.

Unequivocally not one and too

12.03.2005, 20:17

Unequivocally not one and too

Why?

It in Russian two formulations (FOR and FROM), and in English it all the same the same word - sun lotion. Simply translate to that as it is pleasant.

And here AFTER sunburn - already absolutely other song.

BigQuestion
19.06.2005, 02:14
Certainly! "FROM" and "FOR" one and too. If you a little smuglenkaja mashtes 30, I like Ambre saler (Garaner), after a while as sunbathe it is a little, reduce on smaller.