PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I eat only fruit

Elllka
23.02.2005, 10:09
It not a diet, and simply I like fruit, at me for a breakfast, a dinner and a supper different fruit, and as some vegetables. Sometimes time two in a week it would be desirable some simple boiled meat in what I do not refuse to myself. I drink with own hand squeezed out orange fresh juice, sometimes mint tea with a lemon without Saccharum, any coffee. And all the same I why that have recovered on two kgs? How it to explain? I do not eat anything flour and sweet, except for certainly that Saccharum that is in fruit.

One year ago at me was a little other way of life, I moved much and accordingly my weight did not change.

Now, because I conduct not too active way of life, job such, I have passed to fruit, but also it does not help or assist.

What do I do or make not so?

Egor @@
03.03.2005, 03:39
In fruit it is a lot of Saccharum!!! It is better to eat more ovoshchei and to conduct whenever possible more aktivnyi a way of life

05.03.2005, 19:20
Looking how much fruit you eat... For example, 1 kg of peaches already 560 kcal, and that such, basically, 5 pieces of peaches... Not very much naeshsja... So for a day and nabegaet.

Kashapova Diljara
07.03.2005, 11:17
Quiet image + = pair superfluous kg. At least at me in holiday always so. Do not suffer.

Accept all as is. And if you it too dopekaet - go to be engaged and float.

flora
16.03.2005, 08:35
Here on passions clause or article was, and so there and has been written, that fruit is more artful than vegetables if you for example week decide to eat one grapes you will not grow thin and on the contrary will type or collect... So replace a quantity sedaeyh with you of fruit with vegetables is better

naida
22.03.2005, 23:55
At me the girlfriend sat month on one apples so I have not learned or have not found out it or her. Has grown thin twice, became strojnenkoj, such she never was. The truth has then ceased to eat and still more more.

PS apples a good thing...... slabjat!

As Gurchinko speaks: " I thin, because at me permeability good! "

Sergey. V
25.03.2005, 19:41
And still from komplektsii depends. If the nature such has generated, so, forgive or excuse, even the fruit diet will not help or assist. Though it is possible to adjust or regulate nevertheless, simply be not upset, try to not go in cycles in it or this simply.

Sergio
28.03.2005, 18:13
ya em tolko muchnoe i nepopravlyajus na frukti perejti chtoli, mozhet popravljus?

Narine
08.04.2005, 02:12
Here clause or article about fruit

To scientists it is proved: growing thin and fruit - concepts incompatible! Sometime it happens with everyone: you approach or suit to a mirror and suddenly find out, that the waist in the unknown image there is no time osinaja has turned to rather appreciable tummy, features became any indistinct, and advantage, that is hardly below a back, has got uvesistost and rotundity.

Around of us loads and loads fat men and fatties, but us always were warmed with an idea what we, supermen and models, even otdalenno do not remind these walking pel'menis. And here - a sad result. In memory somehow by itself the insulting nickname from times of the far childhood - "zhirtrest" emerges. Well, it already too! Who wishes to be zhirtrestom? Clear business, anybody. Down with the last life, obzhorstvo and laziness, long live a healthy way of life. To get rid of hated Adeps, it is necessary to go in for sports. To visit or attend an exercise room, for example. To support or maintain in a tonus a muscular tissue. And still or even to do or make any aerobics, to run, twist pedals of a velosimulator or to go on steppere.

But it or this a little. You can not climb down hours from a bicycle but if after furious training the impressive dinner consisting of sausages follows, potatoes- with ketchup and mayonnaise and house pies your chances to grow thin are close to zero.

All is correct, the diet is necessary. A question only in what. In their world there is a great variety, and adherents of everyone with foam at a mouth convince you what with its or her help you we shall find treasured harmonous forms. You for certain about many of them heard: kefiric, wine (dry wine with cheese) and, at last, fruit. I do not know, how about first two, but at a fruit diet the whole army of admirers. It also speaks very simply. Fruit - natural products, it to you not a hamburger with artificial meat and a heap of doubtful spices or sausage from features-knows-those. In them the mass of useful substances contains: vitamins, minerals and trace substances, at last, a fat which is so necessary for normal job of an alimentary system. It is not necessary to forget and that fruit contain the extremely insignificant number of calories and thus possess pleasant taste and can quite replace such "zhironakaplivajushchie" products, as sweets and cakes. In special honour fruit diets among women. It too speaks simply enough from the narrow-minded point of view. Muscles, so and albuminous nutrition - to what are not necessary to women. On the other hand, the representatives of the weaker sex sitting on a diet, frequently manage the minimal number of calories. 300-500 calories in day - not an exception to the rules, and norm or rate.

All is good, but the problem consists that fruit at all do not promote burning of a fatty layer. More likely on the contrary. Before to begin finding-out of a short of this problem, I would like to tell briefly about in what communication or connection there is a power of a human body and carbohydrates. We live, and so, we breathe, heart, a brain work for us, etc. That all this job was carried out, the certain quantity or amount of energy which we receive with the nutrition is necessary, one of which components are carbohydrates. In sports dietology there is such concept - a base metabolism: quantity or amount of calories which the human body burns in a status of rest. About what we now spoke, and is a base metabolism. Further. The person spends the certain quantity or amount of energy for digestion of the peep which has entered an organism. Besides the part of energy is spent for fulfilment of a different sort of physical efforts, including on trainings with burdenings. Carbohydrates just also are the basic component covering all these power inputs. If after the organism has paid off under bills for all the incured power inputs, it or he still has quantity of not spent carbohydrates, he reserves them in the form of special substance - a glycogen - in a liver and muscles.

The best source of carbohydrates are complex carbohydrates. Their bargaining chip that they rather slowly act in a blood flow, enabling an organism to acquire in their fullest image. Having got in an organism, carbohydrates raise or increase a level of Saccharum in a blood owing to what the organism makes emission of a hormone of a pancreas - an insulin - with the purpose to lower this level up to initial. The special parameter - glikemichesky an index - gives us representation about that, how much or as far as those or other carbohydrate products are capable to raise or increase a level of Saccharum in a blood. Simple carbohydrates to which fruit concern also, very quickly act in a blood flow owing to what the organism cannot use them as much as possible effectively. Moreover: at reception of a decent portion of simple carbohydrates there is a fast rise of a level of Saccharum in bloods and the massed emission of an insulin which "tightens or delays" this most simple carbohydrates in fatty cells. But it still half-troubles.

The matter is that if poraskinut brains and to penetrate into a problem is deeper, it will appear, that fruit - not that other, as original "chocolates" for an organism. Certainly, bursting apples, pears and bananas, you will not grow fat, but also to leave fairly bothered Adeps will be slozhnovato. And all because fructose - the natural Saccharum containing in fruit (the truth, some fruit, such as oranges and grapes, contain also a plenty of a glucose), is processed in a liver not in a glycogen - special substance which goes on a covering of the power inputs caused by muscular job, and in Adeps! Getting in an organism, fructose passes special enzim - -1, responsible or crucial for processing of carbohydrates acting in an organism in energy and solving, in what to transform the received carbohydrates: in a glycogen or in Adeps. Complex carbohydrates, such as porridge, macaroni, rice, having got in an organism, turn, basically, to a glycogen, and in this kind are postponed in a liver and muscles until in "zapasnikah" your organism there will be an empty seat, and only then will start to be processed in Adeps (according to scientific data, the human body is capable to lay in store the order of 250-400 grams of carbohydrates in the form of a glycogen). In case of with fruit as we already spoke, all is much worse: the liver transforms fructose into Adeps which, getting in a blood flow, is immediately absorbed by fatty cells.

But also it yet all. It appears, that fructose all the same is capable to turn in a liver to a glycogen, and here in the form of a muscular glycogen she cannot be postponed in no event. The matter is that the muscular glycogen can be formed only of a glucose while the liver is capable to synthesize a glycogen also from fructose, lactoses, glitserola, an alanine and so on. It is curious, that, acting in a blood flow, the glucose practically free passes or takes place through a liver - this original filter of an organism, and goes or is referred therefrom straight to muscles. What will occur or happen, if the part of the fructose received by your organism will get in a liver and will turn to a glycogen? And that your wise organism to any other acting carbohydrates will tell or say "will suffice" and blocks their entering both in a liver, and in muscles through a liver. As a result not demanded complex carbohydrates will turn not to a precious muscular glycogen which gives to muscles the resilient filled kind and provides powerful or potent inflow of energy, and in hated Adeps! The situation - does not happen worse.

All told or said above not time proved to be true by practical consideration

The well-known American expert in the field of a sports delivery John Parillo in due time spent series of experiments with competing sportsmen with the purpose to find out, what products and as influence their sports form. And so: in one of these experiments of 300 calories received from rice, have been replaced in a ration of the sportsman on 300 calories which were typed or collected from bananas. The result was stunning or amazing: the sportsman has started to get fat! Within the next two weeks the situation has not changed, and only when bananas again have been replaced with rice, process of growing thin has renewed. The conclusion is extremely simple: wish to be in the form of - do not take a great interest or be not fond in fruit!

Valya1306
14.04.2005, 12:18
The fruit, helping or assisting to burn calories are apples, grapefruits and oranges.

It is possible to eat all rest gradually, but to not take a great interest or be fond.

And bananas - in general a nightmare!!!!

vishnya
19.04.2005, 09:13
The Fruit, helping or assisting to burn calories are apples, grapefruits and oranges.

It is possible to eat all rest gradually, but to not take a great interest or be fond.

Correctly! About grapefruits - 100 %, and apples in general a miracle-fruit, eat skoka will get.

Marina (24 years
18.06.2005, 12:30
The Fruit, helping or assisting to burn calories are apples, grapefruits and oranges.

Correctly! About grapefruits - 100 %, and apples in general a miracle-fruit, eat skoka will get.

Apples-only without a peel that puchit will be