PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And time only paints it or her

Страницы : [1] 2

Sergey_N
05.10.2004, 01:26
Tell or Say, and there is at whom such sensation, what you in due course only horosheete, what so is good, how now, you still never looked or appeared? And never before so with itself were not happy or enough, how now?

Morshchinki and drooping parts of a body are not considered, it is all nonsense, I about komleksnom sensation.

Vaga
10.10.2004, 11:00
Well it is direct my ideas! I of more increasing or more and more and I adore more. Whether disgusting utenkom was earlier, whether genes such. I simply blossom every year. The figure all becomes better, the face more interestingly and more nicely. We shall look or see, that will be further, and now I to myself very much and very much nra

p-ks
13.10.2004, 01:58
Well it is direct my ideas! I of more increasing or more and more and I adore more. Whether disgusting utenkom was earlier, whether genes such. I simply blossom every year. The figure all becomes better, the face more interestingly and more nicely. We shall look or see, that will be further, and now I to myself very much and very much nra

jasmi, it you on avatarke?

Joke

Zanoza-sun
19.10.2004, 04:44
jasmi, it you on avatarke?

Joke

Gy Well and who And what, unless is not good?

Krylova
25.10.2004, 16:32
Yes it become seems that is better..... But when there are first folds, alas. It does not please. Though they give also the beauty

Michele Rossini
31.10.2004, 22:12
Well, I am now better, than was years so five back. All this mark or celebrate. Speak: as you have got prettier (who for a long time did not see). And those who meets frequently, too so think

And I today's like me even very much

Konstantin [cos
02.11.2004, 19:14
I too today am better, than yesterday!!

Uzika
06.11.2004, 01:40
Tell or Say, and there is at whom such sensation, what you in due course only horosheete, what so is good, how now, you still never looked or appeared? And never before so with itself were not happy or enough, how now?

Morshchinki and drooping parts of a body are not considered, it is all nonsense, I about komleksnom sensation.

Yes!

I, really, now on the peak or pique. It is very happy with results of job above itself. I regret, that earlier not chuhnulas.

krisalit
10.11.2004, 11:37
I have such sensation And soul and a body

Probably I grow wiser

Stanok
13.11.2004, 19:43

It seems to me, that the majority of participants of a forum are still too young to answer this question.

Up to 30 the majority of women really horosheet. And here after, say, forty, process, unfortunately, goes to a underside. That is, certainly, it is possible to be happy or enough itself, but objectively...

Tutu
19.11.2004, 11:09
I have sharply got prettier when after ennoj attempts all have thrown the grown hateful husband. He inspired me, that I a pettiness, nikchemnost.. So enjoyed the mockeries. And now I even was amazed or struck, how highly I am am estimated or appreciated by familiar men.

kamo
26.11.2004, 08:48
I recollect that day: to mum 46, me 23, we catch the machine or car. The man, hardly for 30 stops very interesting. We conduct easy conversation, he has very much liked me, slightly I flirt, but with great surprise I notice, that it or him my mum interests. Tries to continue with her acquaintance knowing, that she married and I its or her daughter. Money has not taken. I shall not speak any bosh, that we look or appear, as sisters and t d she looks or appears well, but hardly is younger than the years, is not similar to those shapeless aunts jammed by a life.

Alexey Sergeevich
01.12.2004, 13:46
And this all with us she does or makes "LOVE"

faya
07.12.2004, 07:40
I have such sensation. But me 24 years. I do not know, how long this sensation will be prolonged, but I hope, that years 10, at least.

Nino
10.12.2004, 02:56
I do not know, but for some reason I like myself more increasing or more and more, probably potomuchto has ceased to hesitate of that I like, even began these or it;this to use.... The complex of the woman which very much hottsa that it or her perceived, as the person, instead of of 4 sizes and a wide outlook on long legs or pinches looked at intelligence Has disappeared

Svekta
13.12.2004, 09:25

It directly my ideas!!!

ikm
16.12.2004, 19:20

It seems to me, that the majority of participants of a forum are still too young to answer this question.

Up to 30 the majority of women really horosheet. And here after, say, forty, process, unfortunately, goes to a underside. That is, certainly, it is possible to be happy or enough itself, but objectively...

And it seems to me what is it not absolutely so. Many women are good by a youth, in a youth, we shall tell or say so, with 16 on 23, and to thirty already become adult women, and concede all taki junnym to beauties a little. But there are women (and as it seems to me which by a youth did not like itself and which worked above itself, that or a different way) here about them and there is a speech. And every year they like themselves better. That is, I wished to tell or say that the age of value or meaning;importance has no, and any woman of any age can respond not this question, concerning itself.

mera007
22.12.2004, 10:30
The woman does not cause or cause interest in men when her to become not interestingly. When she loses shine in opinion of and SPIRIT.

And it at all from age is from a status of soul.

qqqq
22.12.2004, 17:00
I in the 32 sammoshchushchaju am much better than myself, than in 23! Also I look or appear better! So, all in your arms or hand, girls!!!

Ernest
27.12.2004, 00:36
Every day I like myself all more and more

IMPORTED_IA
31.12.2004, 12:35
=) Me the truth with my age in this subject not a place but if to compare photos 3 leinej prescription.. That has got prettier =)

Mia
05.01.2005, 18:22
I too to itself more increasing or more and more and I like more, only not all for some reason notice, what I the belle

Fur-tree
07.01.2005, 18:07
I shall respond photos... Between them 10 years

smirik
10.01.2005, 10:56
Only yesterday of it or this thought... Eventually I like myself more increasing or more and more, but I do not know, when this process will stop and will go to a underside! I Hope, it "horoshenie" - process fixing or lingering!

Amella
12.01.2005, 04:55
To me now 30 years. Appearance washing did not afflict never. For today of admirers even it is more, than in 18. Even in marriage I can not leave. A choice too big. But here has noticed, that now men not for appearance appreciate, and for sincere qualities. Was in holiday with group, where to girls till 25 years. And all the same muzhiks did not give passage. For me it became pleasant opening.