PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Grooves and hyphens on fingernails or nails

Страницы : [1] 2 3

boris d
10.11.2004, 06:31
I wish to ask, whether from you somebody collided or faced with diagnostics on a status of fingernails or nails? I know, that there is an interrelation between a status of fingernails or nails and internal organs, and that each longitudinal or cross-section or transversal groove on each concrete finger about what yes speaks. At me basically smooth enough fingernails or nails and health are not poisoned yet with a life, but on a long finger of the right arm or hand longitudinal grooves are obviously expressed. Also what it would mean?

oscar
16.11.2004, 14:12
And your parents do not have same groove?

There is a version, that the structure or frame of a fingernail is passed by right of succession.

ludmila
23.11.2004, 01:25
And at me was not earlier, and now here is and only on -cross-section, the fingernail grows, and they on new, to me too is interesting from what taki can?

holms
29.11.2004, 05:27
One of these days has learned or has found out a surprising thing for itself. There Are grooves (longitudinal) on fingernails or nails are necessary and on them Adeps (!) If them flows down, these grooves to grind that the fingernail was smooth the fingernail will not receive greasing and will start to exfoliate and lose a kind. Cross-section or transversal grooves arise when at processing a fingernail strongly press on a cuticle. Here the fingernail in gentle for the present a status also is deformed. It appears.

natabalu
01.12.2004, 08:14
Thanks everyone who has responded.

Mumze: I shall think now where Adeps from fingernails or nails the most part of a life flew down... I Joke-joke Grooves were formed only on one, on the others they in eyes do not rush.

At the mother all fingernails or nails ridge as a washing board, but also health thus is not present absolutely.

Nasibullina
18.12.2004, 12:07
I had too such grooves earlier. When did or made in interior manicure, to me have told or said, what is it that I to myself cut off a cuticle and has pressed. Already 2 years I do not touch the fingernails or nails and grooves are not present.

Green
21.12.2004, 09:23
So chtozh I to myself manjukjur only on two fingers chtoli did or made?

svetlana_r
06.01.2005, 16:24
And then... I have noticed that these grooves have appeared on those fingernails or nails which I... e.. I try to process itself more assiduously. That is it is possible to tell or say that that theory heard by me has the right to existence.

Andreyd206
07.01.2005, 06:37
And then... I have noticed that these grooves have appeared on those fingernails or nails which I... e.. I try to process more assiduously

About what I also speak. You, probably, also injured these fingernails or nails. It is possible to make accurately on all arm or hand manicure, and it is possible to be cut.

Ljuminitsa
16.01.2005, 10:38
Greetings to all! It agree with - about cross-section or transversal grooves because of traumas, I to myself did or made itself not edging manicure - all fingernails or nails became ridge, has now passed again on edging - like are leveled

Mortyr
28.01.2005, 04:55
, So about "to be cut" I do not speak. I am not cut, it is impossible Simply when there was no time, but it was necessary to correct, I "posuhu" started to put into quickly fingernails or nails the order. Usually most of all got 1-, 2- and 3- palchikam. Here on them grooves also are visible.

Charming
29.01.2005, 05:36
At me was too most. On all fingernails or nails. But speak, what is it to gifts

hjklpoiuy
05.02.2005, 21:38
I can agree partly only with manikjurnoj the version. Look narrowly at fingernails or nails of women is more senior - on many it is visible, that there if who does or makes manicure, yearly under the promise, is for cleanliness of experiment. At many cross-section or transversal platens on fingernails or nails of greater or big fingers of both arms or hand, this or thus the first, that was recollected. We Shall wait, can that weighty will add...

Elena Sergeevna
14.02.2005, 14:15
- Longitudinal strias on fingernails or nails testify to illness or disease GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT

irusya20
22.02.2005, 00:57
And at me white maculae on fingernails or nails from time to time appear

Shelvak
05.03.2005, 08:41
-it shortage in an organism of Zincum

abs
14.03.2005, 12:56
, And with a skin at you problems are not present? Therefore as I about the grooves when searched for an explanation, have found somewhere the version, what is it so the neurodermite on fingernails or nails is shown. I do not know - the truth or not.

24.03.2005, 15:56
But I drink vitamins... Strange

Denis To.
30.03.2005, 02:54
Cross-section or Transversal grooves on fingernails or nails can (!) testify to the dystrophia of fingernails or nails caused by disturbance of body height of a fingernail at enteropaticheskom an acrodermatitis.

Oxy
07.04.2005, 16:11
" The striatal, covered cross-section or transversal white and brown strias happen fingernails or nails at sick kidneys "

" White points on fingernails or nails (leukonychia) can be an attribute of disturbance of a metabolism and a disadvantage of vitamins. Other reason of " flowering " fingernails or nails - small traumas, for example, at a bruise or carelessly made manicure. "

" The horizontal cross-section or transversal strias which have appeared on a fingernail - so-called lines Bo - testify that you recently have transferred or carried any serious illness or disease, on struggle with which forces of an organism have been thrown all. In that case fingernails or nails temporarily stopped to grow, and each such stopping became otmetinkoj on a nail plate. "

It to me was just brought by magazine " ", there clause or article about fingernails or nails, therefrom and tsitatka.

By the way, here still clause or article on this subject: http: // www.nogti.com/s001.shtml

I do not frighten anybody. For what has bought or purchased, for that and I sell:-)

JJ
11.04.2005, 21:40
Longitudinal, convex. Not on everything, but on half it is exact.

WHY? And how to struggle?

Vitamins for a skin and fingernails or nails I drink, I smear with strengthening butter or oil. Fingernails or nails have become stronger, to exfoliate have ceased. But grooves have not passed or have not taken place

Help!

ZY To search to not send - anregam it or him to use more is impossible.

Zulya
18.04.2005, 12:48

There is an agent from a series " the Clever enamel " for varavnivanija fingernails or nails.

Try or Taste it or him.

I did not use it or him, but this series is very happy (strengthening).

Success!

janell
19.04.2005, 16:35
ZHuzha, thanks!

But how much or as far as I know, all these agents - for alignment of fingernails or nails are the varnishes simply smoothing vyauklosti. Such "under" varnishes I use, that the manicure looked or appeared decently. But I would like them to cure, instead of to cut-cover or -lute.

20.04.2005, 22:20

Sometimes so happens temporarily, for example after sorts or labors or stresses.

And at you so always was or recently has begun?

Marjanka
28.04.2005, 08:06
The bug (forgive or excuse, I incorrectly in the beginning have written), stresses at me. Certainly, suffices. But now like all more or less. And grooves for a long time. Not always were, but somehow very much for a long time. I here like heard, what is it there can be a display of a neurodermite on fingernails or nails (at me he is, but in " a stage of long remission ").