PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How you polovinka concerns to smells?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Step-by-step
19.09.2004, 03:27
Your husbands do not grumble that every evening you are smeared with the whole bouquet vonjuchestej: a cream for a body, for the face, around of eyes, for legs or foots, for arms or hand? In a bath pour the smelliest on light foam and sypete the smelliest salt, that every morning you pour out on yourselves of a half-vial or half-flask of spirits and again smear the face with a cream..., etc.

Natucikk
22.09.2004, 09:23
Sometimes grumbles on some creams for arms or hand. And so we in basic one "cosmetics" polzuemja, except for specific and spirits essno.

Lemniskata
26.09.2004, 08:00
Your husbands do not grumble that every evening you are smeared with the whole bouquet vonjuchestej: a cream for a body, for the face, around of eyes, for legs or foots, for arms or hand? In a bath pour the smelliest on light foam and sypete the smelliest salt, that every morning you pour out on yourselves of a half-vial or half-flask of spirits and again smear the face with a cream..., etc.

Mine "husband" was pleased, that I do not use spirits - it is possible to feel my native smell (and spoke).. When I yearly am throttled too pleased, because is tasty or delicious I smell.... Idelnyj the man

User
30.09.2004, 18:00
All nraitstsa. Therefore kremiki- smell is much more thin and is more gentle, than my liked perfums.

NADDIN
03.10.2004, 23:15
Normally concerns. Never in this occasion expressed. But can because I do not go to far especially.

motria
08.10.2004, 05:00
Normally concerns, moreover and at times to me any next piece will buy or purchase...

nothing
08.10.2004, 11:36
Oh, little girls, carries to you And I constantly grumbles

AVS-INTERSOFT
08.10.2004, 11:45
At me with mine MCH tastes on smells absolutely different

Well good, my natural a cream really not as roses smell, And here any shower gels, butters or oils and spirits...... He likes such smells with which I even would not began to freshen a toilet

Tais
13.10.2004, 06:14
At me at most very thin sense. Therefore all I try to choose without a smell. But all the same it is pleasant to him. He even began to use a shower gel same, as at me. In general, at us with it or him tastes coincide.

blowhead
15.10.2004, 13:53
At us very similar tastes on smells...

Evgeny
18.10.2004, 21:47
Grumbles " oh, as you navonjala! " Only when I remove or take out a varnish, or on the contrary I paint fingernails or nails, well and more to him is terrible not nra have begun to smell my shampoo from lash.

And I with it or him agree

eva with.
23.10.2004, 11:34
I grumbled because of one losona for a body earlier... And after we longly did not see - embraced longly and spoke, that has become bored or has missed on my smell

Ellena
26.10.2004, 10:35
And what for smelly to use? Whether good it is impossible that?

Katjuha
27.10.2004, 05:23

I napr. Has bought or purchased the "vonjuchku", hoping on effect.

Effect has not followed But to finish washing that it is necessary As to use more conveniently and more quickly, than usual shampoo

AlexK
01.11.2004, 06:14
I once only grumbled in occasion of losona for a body because he very strongly inguen almonds, well to not like him this smell. But it only at first, then the smell disappears also he a little does not grumble any more.

ARCHI
01.11.2004, 14:04

Effect has not followed But to finish washing that it is necessary As to use more conveniently and more quickly, than usual shampoo

With feromonami that l?

Gal and to throw out it would not be desirable? What for to be excruciated?

Elentre
05.11.2004, 02:02

Well if for you scented water of Clinics Heppi H.. Bad I do not know..

Konstantin P
05.11.2004, 23:58

Well if for you scented water of Clinics Heppi H.. Bad I do not know..

And I here at what?

It in the first report speech about "smelly" went

Clinics Heppi are not unique O/in, it is possible to pick up that will be it is pleasant to both.

V.
10.11.2004, 13:27

With feromonami that l?

Gal and to throw out it would not be desirable? What for to be excruciated?

Not its or hers

Shampoo with feromonami is is abrupt!

lena
13.11.2004, 05:54

Eve's mum
17.11.2004, 12:37
noaborot, it is pleasant to him, but only if a smell really pleasant. During the first joint rest used one losono for a body. ndavno again it or him namazalas-unjuhal! grit, at once our rest has recollected, pleasant memoirs have rolled... At it or him it is direct as "anchor" on this smell

Elenaa
18.11.2004, 19:59

I it to that for it or him ALL seems smelly

And that from it or him every morning smells as a shower gel, a shaving gel, a cream after shaving, O/in BOSS, a deodorant, at the worst, etc. it it's OK

I speak about a character trait at men in general.

?/in Clinics today on me, therefore I about it or her have recollected. In general, at me O/waters of pieces 15 and ALL to HIM DO NOT LIKE

omel
22.11.2004, 04:22
?/in Clinics today on me, therefore I about it or her have recollected. In general, at me O/waters of pieces 15 and ALL to HIM DO NOT LIKE

Ask it or him to present you that which is pleasant to him. My was or former to me gave so Clinique Happy.

pacient
25.11.2004, 19:26
And that from it or him every morning smells as a shower gel, a shaving gel, a cream after shaving, O/in BOSS, a deodorant, at the worst, etc. it it's OK

I speak about a character trait at men in general.

And than you would want, that from it or him pahlo?

But for certain there are many other character traits which touch you

Lena21
01.12.2004, 17:46

Ask it or him to present you that which is pleasant to him. My was or former to me gave so Clinique Happy.

Idea good, but I know that he will respond to it: " it is pleasant to Me more, when you without a thing "

* I shall use this idea next time