PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Praise to inventors!

Страницы : [1] 2 3

IMPORTED_EC
10.04.2005, 01:06
The French sociologists consider or count, that have radically changed a daily life of mankind in XX a century or blepharon of 30 inventions. First, the plane of brothers Right. It or he followed with car " ". Coca-cola, chewing elastic are carried To the most appreciable inventions, cigarettes and.. Kalashnikov's automatic device. Among other epoch-making inventions - children's pampers and plastic cards.

And here without what inventions XX of a century or blepharon in the field of beauty and health you could not live already?

Bilik
10.04.2005, 12:43
And you too to area of beauty and health rank all aforesaid? Pampers still there-here, and here the automatic device... Though....

In general, as is known, to good quickly you get used. Here at school when studied, was not at us neither mobiles phone, nor the Internet, komputerov... And anything! And shchas...

I can not live without:

Washing machine. Who erased arms or hand, that will understand me.

Player. In road without it or him in any way!

Video recorder: liked kiny and music. Without them nimagu.

Internet. The best coin box of the information.

Mabila. I use infrequently, but it is necessary always.

From beauty and health - I want patsalovat that doctor that has invented wads!

Mikhail
11.04.2005, 00:02
mikrovolnovka and holodilnik-not absolutely beauty, but health is exact.

HAIR DRIER!!! Every day a pure or clean head and an accurate hairdress.

Mobilnik-besides not beauty, but health. Mental.

Washing mashinka-beautiful arms or hand and pure or clean clothes.

And here everyone kosmetika-it not the invention of our century or blepharon, and is simple improvement. So to a paint for hair, powder, ink iprochemu objazanja to ancient ancestors.

kamin
11.04.2005, 16:20
And here without what inventions XX of a century or blepharon in the field of beauty and health you could not live already?

Without graze any more a life!!!

And what at us in general for appearance and zdorovija have invented in 20 a century or blepharon?

imported_
11.04.2005, 23:26
Contact lenses, unequivocally!

Doctor Shura
12.04.2005, 13:01
Well and-is not present, mobiles phone, etc. it is clear.

And in the field of beauty, I respect with every possible laser inventions, type of correction of vision, all epilations, autosunburn, effective all of a cream for any type of a skin... If still that I shall recollect, I shall write.

VadimP
13.04.2005, 00:17
Liquid for putting off or taking out of a varnish!

Milla
13.04.2005, 13:19

Without graze any more a life!!!

Well, you at us the known maniac

s_v
14.04.2005, 09:57
From beauty and health - I want patsalovat that doctor that has invented wads!

PPKS!!!!

It, perhaps, edisntvennoe without what I do not represent the life.

Nartkala
15.04.2005, 06:45
Has still recollected: oral contraceptives

Asija
15.04.2005, 12:21
Lenses

elso1
15.04.2005, 20:22
PPKS!!!!

And mitall???

Electroinstruments have appeared in the middle of 20 centuries

Leon
16.04.2005, 01:13
PPKS!!!!

And mitall???

Electroinstruments have appeared in the middle of 20 centuries

Music was always - and which it, soglasis, already particulars. The main, presence of a subject. And so, to a gothic style, for certain, would listen

More shortly, would find a way out

Dana
16.04.2005, 05:24
And so, to a gothic style, for certain, would listen

So Gotha - tozh generation of 20 centuries It if to be exact. And so I have understood your idea. Eh, and I at baroque theatre would sit.....

bezm
17.04.2005, 00:50
And so, to a gothic style, for certain, would listen

So Gotha - tozh generation of 20 centuries It if to be exact. And so I have understood your idea. Eh, and I at baroque theatre would sit.....

pirsingovannye at all smurnye creations in black with the brows shaved absolutely, erected mors in fetish??? This daaaaaa, is 20 blepharons or centuries. I those about the period with 1240 on 1400 speak, yes you and so I I have understood pra che one time densely sat on this gotiek. At me simply a roof has broken, I bought up all books about music and arhiterkturu the different countries of this period, read as the patient all this her, and dreamed to die somewhat quicker then me have acquainted with hairy djadkami, which naoili me pivkom Amsterdam Maksimator (you remember, such bormotuhu spirituous?), distances on brains also have thrust in ears a player with Sleerom and Kreatorom. And the couple I has quickly understood what to sit and shed tears on a cemetery neprikolno prikolnej vyzhrat vodka and to get poisoned by fumes at concert Sepultury

incredeble
17.04.2005, 17:54
Eh, and I at baroque theatre would sit.....

And it that? More in detail, and that I not in a material, apparently

Newcomer
17.04.2005, 20:24
Lenses, preziki (and when them have invented, by the way, how much or as far as I remember something similar invented in the Stone Age.).

alex1by
18.04.2005, 20:27
The dishwasher - on the first place.

Tissues which should not be ironed (I hate glazhku, especially with our climate).

Credit card (thick koshel it is not necessary to drag).

Stiralka.

I consider or count all set - it is made only for our beauty.

Here is how time mobila, a computer and mikrovolnovka - things, certainly, convenient, but harmful. Therefore mikrovolnovku I do not buy from basic reasons - health I protect. A computer and mobily - already to not manage in any way.

AAA
19.04.2005, 09:05
Electro-catch a cold

stringi

The Internet

mesmer
20.04.2005, 01:37
Linings thin for kritich.dnei.

Enrika
20.04.2005, 22:47
Electro-catch a cold

It as?

sabina
21.04.2005, 22:27
Electro-catch a cold

It as?

This miracle the invention is used in the winter. You put electro-catch a cold on a mattress, atop usual catch a cold. You include in razetku and she heats up bed before a dream. And then you switch off. When cold night that it is possible to leave it or her to heat for the night.

It super a thing

sun
22.04.2005, 09:01
Oh also do not speak... Personally I became terribly spoilt with new technologies and inventions... Urbanism terrible

... Here earlier stiralki was not... Well also there lived normally, once a week grandiose washing... SHCHas the machine have bought or purchased - I even to myself predstvit cannot as to live without it or her

Mob phone: features knows where you are also features knows where you call! Especially if at the child mine of bodies skoka mona nerves to save? - again taki for our beauty it is useful!

And planes: it is not necessary- km a field, ostalno a wood, therefrom in benokl it is visible, + on deers!!!

Linings! Mum speaks me, that we spoilt by time - here would wear or defame vatochku in bintike, poznala a life

Well and it is immediate about beauty these are everyones depiljatory, hair driers and so forth

yt
23.04.2005, 07:11
Linings! Mum speaks me, that we spoilt by time - here would wear or defame vatochku in bintike, poznala a life

Your mum of the right, I still poznala in the life this charm, polrulona h cottons on 1 meter of bandage.

alexei-al
24.04.2005, 09:13
I those about the period with 1240 on 1400 speak, yes you and so I have understood pra che

Yes I have understood, have understood the Current it in sense of terminology manenko incorrectly therefore and zanudstvuju the Term "gothic style" to music is not applied, simply name " medieval music ". I not very much like it, if only folklore.

Baroque theatre - theatre of an epoch of a baroque. An early opera: Handel, Monteverdi and other. And instrumental baroque it is strong poljubljaju.

Amsterdam Maksimator (you remember, such bormotuhu spirituous?)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it daaaaaaaaa, I remember!!! There was such poison!!!