PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mimic morshchinki

Trifle
12.12.2004, 16:57
Recently began to notice on the face wrong (

In the morning it's OK, but in current of day I am much dared or laugh much, and they appear by the evening... (girls, what you undertake that of them to get rid? Recently on the TV heard about procedure botorelaks... Somebody knows about her popodorbnee, has tried or tasted on itself?

BelkaP
14.12.2004, 13:44
Any global procedures I do not use. Now has simply bought or purchased Diademin against mimic folds.

And so.. It is necessary simply to try to adjust or regulate the facial expression, but it is complex or difficult. I do not speak what to laugh it is not necessary, simply it is possible to do or make it on a miscellaneous.

koshka
21.12.2004, 01:51
Such procedures can be applied from the certain age. If you are young, in my opinion it is not necessary

I struggle cream Loreal from mimic folds. I do not struggle at all more likely, and I use for self-complacency. Because except for me nobody notices my mimic folds. I asked, responded, that if prigledetsja it is visible. And tak-is not present. But all the same began to use this cream.

Ssr
22.12.2004, 21:24
Any global procedures I do not use. Now has simply bought or purchased Diademin against mimic folds.

And so.. It is necessary simply to try to adjust or regulate the facial expression, but it is complex or difficult. I do not speak what to laugh it is not necessary, simply it is possible to do or make it on a miscellaneous.

I try to adjust or regulate the facial expression. But not laughter instead of to wrinkle a forehead. Because on a forehead is more visible morshchinki (at me).

Diademin is whose product? Too I want such

mirumir2000
23.12.2004, 07:39
Such procedures can be applied from the certain age. If you are young, in my opinion it is not necessary

I struggle cream Loreal from mimic folds. I do not struggle at all more likely, and I use for self-complacency. Because except for me nobody notices my mimic folds. I asked, responded, that if prigledetsja it is visible. And tak-is not present. But all the same began to use this cream.

Girls, and from what age it is possible to start to use a cream against mimic folds? And more basically what cream is better loreal or diademin? At me in general almost all cosmetics Lorealevskaja, but diademin I wish to buy or purchase to try or taste humidifying or wetting cream....

Alxumuk
31.12.2004, 05:33

Girls, and from what age it is possible to start to use a cream against mimic folds? And more basically what cream is better loreal or diademin? At me in general almost all cosmetics Lorealevskaja, but diademin I wish to buy or purchase to try or taste humidifying or wetting cream....

It seems to me, the will begin later, the better.

And in general a series against mimic folds Loreal is recommended after 30 (if I am not mistaken).

I have just started to use it or him. To it or this I can not at all with what compare.

OlgaO.
06.01.2005, 13:31

All, it shvartspof, at them rather new series: humidification, akva-, against mimic folds, against the first folds, lifting and more something. And here for eyes against the first is not present, only for the face. For eyes or akva-, or against the first (and it for 35 years). Promise ostensibly 78 % of result.

natalli
13.01.2005, 10:02

All, it shvartspof, at them rather new series: humidification, akva-, against mimic folds, against the first folds, lifting and more something. And here for eyes against the first is not present, only for the face. For eyes or akva-, or against the first (and it for 35 years). Promise ostensibly 78 % of result.

Spasip

In " Arbat Prestige " it is on sale?

Or where?

damn
18.01.2005, 21:46

Or where?

And where I on yours it nadybila?

Costs or Stands in district 250-270, precisely I do not remember. But all series within the limits of 217-280 rublev. In others magazah than roubles on 20-30 is the most dear or expensive.

Nebula6
23.01.2005, 11:51

Or where?

And where I on yours it nadybila?

Costs or Stands in district 250-270, precisely I do not remember. But all series within the limits of 217-280 rublev. In others magazah than roubles on 20-30 is the most dear or expensive.

super!!!!

Not dearly or expensively.

Lorealevsky a cream three hundred with superfluous.

It is necessary to buy or purchase.

Aleko
31.01.2005, 21:20
Did or Made in interior cleaning of the face. The cosmetician to me has offered in morshchinki between brows (when hmurishsja, it is visible I much hmurjus) to enter injections disporta. It is a preparation of type botoksa. Action such:

" At introduction in mimic muscles BTA promotes their proof relaxation, the skin above muscles is stretched or dragged out, its or her surface is leveled. Thus, BTA does not concern to preparations which fill folds, he affects muscles, interfering with their reduction. That eliminates or erases;removes one of the reasons of formation of folds. "

Here I also think it is necessary to me or not. The effect lasts 6 months. The cosmetician to me has told or said, that for this time you are disaccustomed hmuritsja. It is possible to apply constantly. At constant prmenenii it or him put less often.

Yes the price of this pleasure for me 2200 rbl.

Kisa
06.02.2005, 19:52
... Except for me nobody notices my mimic folds

Here and at me as.

Cooler
12.02.2005, 04:54
Did or Made in interior cleaning of the face. The cosmetician to me has offered in morshchinki between brows (when hmurishsja, it is visible I much hmurjus) to enter injections disporta. It is a preparation of type botoksa. Action such:

" At introduction in mimic muscles BTA promotes their proof relaxation, the skin above muscles is stretched or dragged out, its or her surface is leveled. Thus, BTA does not concern to preparations which fill folds, he affects muscles, interfering with their reduction. That eliminates or erases;removes one of the reasons of formation of folds. "

Here I also think it is necessary to me or not. The effect lasts 6 months. The cosmetician to me has told or said, that for this time you are disaccustomed hmuritsja. It is possible to apply constantly. At constant prmenenii it or him put less often.

Yes the price of this pleasure for me 2200 rbl.

I here literally recently read, that similar injections basically are not harmful, but:

1) as a rule, give to the face the motionless, fallen asleep expression;

2) sometimes happens, that obezdvizhivajutsja " not absolutely those " muscles, a cat. Are necessary, then can warp in general the face (for the same 6 months).

Personally I after that, probably, shall not risk...

Anatoly Dmitri
13.02.2005, 17:54
I shall necessarily risk. I do not wish to be rugosity and old.

But later, years so through....

Paren '
18.02.2005, 17:00

And here is how time about age there it has been written - the earlier, the better. They in fact do not correct or adjust mimic folds, namely prevents them... Due to elimination of a facial expression.

mikaello
26.02.2005, 10:51

And here is how time about age there it has been written - the earlier, the better. They in fact do not correct or adjust mimic folds, namely prevents them... Due to elimination of a facial expression.

Yes how to live without a facial expression?

I can make such grimace, that without words all becomes clear.

And to go as frozen, is not present is not for me. I in general very emotional, all on the face at once am written both bad and good.

zverie
09.03.2005, 09:44

Yes how to live without a facial expression?

I can make such grimace, that without words all becomes clear.

And to go as frozen, is not present is not for me. I in general very emotional, all on the face at once am written both bad and good.

Here and I about the same... Probably, if people to themselves prick constantly it, associates get used such to see them. But I to myself badly represent the transitive moment to something.

Stanislav Naumo
16.03.2005, 01:00
There will be no after botoksa or disporta obezdvizhennogo faces, because the area of a surface in which it or him koljat very small.

Talked to the friend on this subject, and she to me has told or said, that a year (2 times) pricks botoks in morshchinki under eyes. I noticed nothing and would not notice, if she to me has not told or said.

lajma
18.03.2005, 12:51
Girls, and Zenox somebody probyval? And how dearly or expensively he costs or stands?

drdrdrdr
21.03.2005, 00:25
TRY or TASTE THE CREAM OF COMPANY DEKAROLAJN VERY MUCH KLASNYJ ITSELF I USE AND IT IS HAPPY or ENOUGH

Danna
10.04.2005, 13:08
Girls, and I here recently have read through, what average depth the chemical peeling can relieve of the first folds, but I such coward, all of consequences am afraid of somebody did or made?

Anna_Ka
22.04.2005, 23:38
I did or made an easy or a light;a mild peeling by a glycolic acid - fine morshchinki really send away or have left also a skin simply "sijajushchaja" became, as though I had longly and well a rest.

And from mimicheseih folds very good cream at Vichy is, Miokin is called.

belka
15.06.2005, 23:41
Girls, and I here recently have read through, what average depth the chemical peeling can relieve of the first folds, but I such coward, all of consequences am afraid of somebody did or made?

Yes like not so this all and is terrible. At me the girlfriend did or made recently, is happy or enough. Here, by the way, the subject recently about a chemical peeling was - esteem, there girls shared impressions.